Picture And Members Info Page

Donz

Just to add a note to help my eloquent (mixer) friend:

Should anyone wish to add their photo - as I have just done - visit the gallery from the link above; click on the drop down menu where it is written "admin options" and click on "add photo"; browse your own hard drive to find your photo and upload it.

Good man, and i dont want anyone with a name starting before bambinas. You couldnt get a better advert for the new gallery, than a pic of a half naked bird flashing her bits. Thanks bambi :o:D Very artistic as well in sepia tones

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for someone to post a picture of them and their better half..........only for someone else to recognise the better half as.........well..........THEIR better half!! :D:D:o

Just for the record.........I dont recognise anyones better halves...........yet!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by game4shame

I'm just waiting for someone to post a picture of them and their better half..........only for someone else to recognise the better half as.........well..........THEIR better half!! :D:D:o

Just for the record.........I dont recognise anyones better halves...........yet!!!! :D:D:D

U PERVERT - SOAP OPERA QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!! :D our lives are much simpler than your plots! :D

U PERVERT - SOAP OPERA QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!! :D our lives are much simpler than your plots! :D

:D

Actually there is a posterf that has him and his gf on his avatar that looks like my gf.

I showed my gf and she also agrees and just laughed :D

his Nick is Rainman

Edited by Donz

Ok heres the link

http://www.thaivisa.com/gallery/pictures-of-members?page=1

For some reason the following members pics wernt recognised so i couldnt upload them

cheifbem

daleyboy,

I posted my picture into the album.

All I had to do was decrypt the data.

:o "ChiefBEM' not "cheifbem."

Sorry ChiefBem apologies for not getting you capital letters in :D and spelling it wrong :D

Secret! i'm hiding here in one of the temple, the one standing trial back home is my twin brother.

My opinion?: tasteless and an offence to Buddha!!! :o but I'm not a Mod...

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Secret! i'm hiding here in one of the temple, the one standing trial back home is my twin brother.

My opinion?: tasteless and an offence to Buddha!!! :D but I'm not a Mod...

LaoPo

Yes, you are not a mod but a protester. Fire.........fire........... hope you don't burn our southern muslim brothers.

I dared not offend my enlighten buddha :o:D but that one picture.

LaoPo

Yes, you are not a mod but a protester. Fire.........fire........... hope you don't burn our southern muslim brothers.I dared not offend my enlighten buddha :o:D but that one picture.

Yes I protested...you: posting the head of Saddam Hussein as a Bhuddist Monk; I don't see your point about 'burn our southern muslim brothers'.... what has that to do with my protest to your tasteless post...which, after all, is still there?

LaoPo

LaoPo

Yes, you are not a mod but a protester. Fire.........fire........... hope you don't burn our southern muslim brothers.I dared not offend my enlighten buddha :o:D but that one picture.

Yes I protested...you: posting the head of Saddam Hussein as a Bhuddist Monk; I don't see your point about 'burn our southern muslim brothers'.... what has that to do with my protest to your tasteless post...which, after all, is still there?

LaoPo

It seems so hot in your heart. Doesn’t your post #18 picture tasteless and tarnished someone else self-esteem? Be realistic, we are here to share and be part. :D

Yes, you are not a mod but a protester. Fire.........fire........... hope you don't burn our southern muslim brothers.

Thaising, do you live in Southern Thailand as a Muslim?

A couple of suggestions:

Whether a person is a follower of Buddhism or not, it is important to maintain a respect about it since this is a Thai-related forum. Muslims and any other mainstream religion should also be given the same degree of respect.

Secondly, if a person is going to post any kind of copyrighted photo, then it’s a good idea to at least trim off the web site stamp before posting it.

Thaising, do you live in Southern Thailand as a Muslim?

A couple of suggestions:

Whether a person is a follower of Buddhism or not, it is important to maintain a respect about it since this is a Thai-related forum. Muslims and any other mainstream religion should also be given the same degree of respect.

Secondly, if a person is going to post any kind of copyrighted photo, then it’s a good idea to at least trim off the web site stamp before posting it.

I agree. But this isn't the only or the most offending picture I saw in this forum. Unless the mods remove all the others I can't see why only this one should be singled out.

Edited by CMCool

I agree. But this isn't the only or the most offending picture I saw in this forum. Unless the mods remove all the others I can't see why only this one should be singled out.

I didn't say anything about whether the picture should be removed or not. I merely suggested that it's a good idea to be respectful. I offered a suggestion concerning the use of copyrighted material. The Forum Rules state:

6) You agree not to post any copyrighted material.