Brazilian Persons Uk Visa.

Nationals of many countries do not need to obtain a visa in advance if they are traveling to the UK for a visit and do not intend to work or study whilst in the UK.

Brazil is just one of those countries.

However, anyone of any nationality, whether they have a visa or not, may be questioned by immigration at their port of entry to the UK and if immigration are not satisfied that the reason for seeking entry to the UK is genuine and as originally stated then that person could be refused entry and sent back from whence they came.

BTW, <deleted> has the OP got to do with Thailand?

Nationals of many countries do not need to obtain a visa in advance if they are traveling to the UK for a visit and do not intend to work or study whilst in the UK.

Brazil is just one of those countries.

However, anyone of any nationality, whether they have a visa or not, may be questioned by immigration at their port of entry to the UK and if immigration are not satisfied that the reason for seeking entry to the UK is genuine and as originally stated then that person could be refused entry and sent back from whence they came.

BTW, <deleted> has the OP got to do with Thailand?

Probably nothing but this is a very good site to get information!! A compliment to thaivisa.com! (Smiley, perhaps tongue in cheek one but for some reason my smileys don't work any more)

No you dont understand i am upset that Thailand does not help us expats as other countrys do , and i live here and am not going anywhere my love for Thailand and where i live out in the sticks of Phetchaburi is very strong.

Allowing visa free entry is usually not one-sided. In the case you quoted Brazilian nationals can visit UK without getting a visa first and UK nationals can visit Brazil similarly.

Citizens of countries which allow Thai citizens to enter visa free can usually enter Thailand the same.

A local example is South Korea, Thai citizens can enter visa free for up to 90 days and South Korean citizens get 90 day stamps similarly without visa. It's called reciprocity and if you can get your own country to grant Thais visa free entry then sooner or later you will get visa free entry into Thailand.

(Note I'm not talking about the 30 days given to a lot of nationals when arriving in Thailand this is 'visa exempt')

No you dont understand i am upset that Thailand does not help us expats as other countrys do , and i live here and am not going anywhere my love for Thailand and where i live out in the sticks of Phetchaburi is very strong.

What on Earth has how Thailand treats ex pats got anything to do with the UK visa system or immigration rules?

BTW, anyone who wishes to enter the UK for any purpose other than a visit must obtain the appropriate visa or leave to enter in advance; regardless of their nationality (unless they come under the EEA freedom of movement regulations).