Pheu Thai's Failed Bangkok Governor Candidate Pongsapat To Return To Police Force

webfact

If he decides to run again in 4 years, at least he won't have to write a magic withdrawable resignation, being past retirement age. Nice to have powerful friends, isn't it? I wonder if he's entitled to back pay while he was busy elsewhere, as it seems he didn't resign after all - and is this little lurk available to anybody who wishes to contest an election, whatever party they wish to represent.

I can only wish him all the best in 4 years, and the same result.

It's the same in the US when senators and congressmen run for President, they seem to be able to keep their jobs and the pay continues on.. It's would appear to me that somewhere down the road, someone would change this as it's asinine.. Can you imagine what would happen if one of us, working for some company, spent our time trying to solicit a better job.. We would be fired in a heartbeat.. coffee1.gif

Edited by khaowong1
  • Like 1

Failed Bangkok Governor Candidate? Don't think so. He easily beat the old record for the most votes ever in a Bangkok election and the difference between him and the winner was minimal. At the very least the Democrat Party has lost its majority in Bangkok, far less than 50% voted for the winner, and that has been very different in the past. It is difficult however for the fanboys of the Nation to report in a unbiased way about Thai politics.

If it makes you fell better, I will concede that Pongsapat was the First Loser. But the thread is about should he be entitled to withdraw his resignation.

Logical thinking doesn't count for some certainly, though I suspect a few may be so prejudiced that it's just beyond them.And one or two appear to be plain thick.

Why do you always have to say nasty things about the people here on TV? Why don't you just debate the subject instead?

The often-asked, never-answered question.

coffee1.gif