Can Being In Thailand With Ladyboys Make You Straight?

PB1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To draw the line even further, there are multiple types of ladyboys.

You have the usual pre-op and post-op, then you have the kind that works the bars or the streets.

The 'working' ones probably stand out the most and tarnish the image of the regular ladyboys.

If you frequent normal nightclubs (not the ones on lower sukhumvit), or meet some in your office your perspective of ladyboys might shift.

I have met all kinds of them and its not as simple as "one size fits all" - you can't put them in the same group.

A bargirl from isaan is not the same as (course thaivisa loves this term) a hiso thai/chinese thai girl who's family owns a fabric. You simply cant compare those kinds.

OK, here's the official response.

I've just sent a report on this to "headquarters" in San Francisco and they've informed me if the OP really was previously gay, that if he keeps up with this behavior, there will be no choice but for him to return his free toaster! Don't shoot the messenger.

post-37101-0-23761100-1362913982_thumb.j

They mentioned something about him being excumunicated, but I think they were tripping about that. coffee1.gif

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I'm totally gay and have no sexual interest in ANY ladyboy no matter the plumbing! I don't even want to know. Ladyboys are mostly for straight men.

So straight men are Gay ?? blink.png how are they straight if they go with Ladyboys with cocks Im confused now too biggrin.png

Edited by DiamondKing
  • Like 1

I don't get the OP - if he's gay and into ladyboys he's still gay because he's been sleeping with men - that's a really gay thing to do. He should try anal with a girl; most girls accuse you of being gay if you're into that, so that might straighten him out.

Who really cares if you are gay or straight. There are tons of people that have wives, girlfriends but smoke a ladyboy pipe once in a while or have a rectal inspection done. Nothing to be ashamed off as long as you are contempt and happy with yourself.

Ladyboys usually cater to straight guys. They look like women, they feel like women but they pack a little extra between their legs. So whats the big deal? You just enjoy the company of ladyboys. Nothing wrong with it.

Just dont tell your bosses and co-workers about it.. Some people might put you in a category you dont want to be in.

Edited by uptheos

I'm totally gay and have no sexual interest in ANY ladyboy no matter the plumbing! I don't even want to know. Ladyboys are mostly for straight men.

So straight men are Gay ?? blink.png how are they straight if they go with Ladyboys with cocks Im confused now too biggrin.png

You are not allowed to use the word cock on TV.

I know of a member that got banned for using the word cock.

If I was you I would edit your post.

• Like 1

Bit late now since its been quoted several times but I dont see any rule that says that I guess I could of said tackle or a variety of other references but it would just mean the same and I had to clarify because if they did not have a C%$#ck then they would not be gay (or would they I am still confused) so thanks for the warning if you can direct me to the rule that disallows that word let me know and I can abide by it for the next time.

Edited by DiamondKing

Bit late now since its been quoted several times but I dont see any rule that says that I guess I could of said tackle or a variety of other references but it would just mean the same and I had to clarify because if they did not have a C%$#ck then they would not be gay (or would they I am still confused) so thanks for the warning if you can direct me to the rule that disallows that word let me know and I can abide by it for the next time.

I have no idea where the cock rule is.

Just know it got someone banned.

As for being gay for being with a ladyboy....not so.....or many of you might be unknowingly gay.

I like to call it experimenting.

A friend of mine in a bar we were drinking in one night....challenged an lb to go out to the toilet with him and measure up whom was bigger.....he came back with a sad look on his face......not sure what took place within the loo's to enable accurate measuring....but he is not gay......twas just an experiment.

OH OK thats alright then rolleyes.gif cant say I have ever taken another guy to the toilet and measured C (oops cant say that word) but you know what I mean

Doing that has gotta be Gay though for sure biggrin.png

Edited by DiamondKing
  • Like 1

OH OK thats alright then rolleyes.gif cant say I have ever taken another guy to the toilet and measured C (oops cant say that word) but you know what I mean

Not at all.

Another night in another bar.....dont get the wrong opinion of me here......well, I was doing my best 'puppetry of the penis' interpretation and the bar owner...a friend...and male....not gay....but has been with a ladyboy or 2....it was an accident he said.....anyway he grabbed my penis and said there was nothing to be scared of to all the girls that were oohing and arrghin.....

So I know he is not gay and I certainly am not gay.

Not at all.

Another night in another bar.....dont get the wrong opinion of me here......well, I was doing my best 'puppetry of the penis' interpretation and the bar owner...a friend...and male....not gay....but has been with a ladyboy or 2....it was an accident he said.....anyway he grabbed my penis and said there was nothing to be scared of to all the girls that were oohing and arrghin.....

NOPE YOU ARE definately Gay with your stories LOL or maybe you guys dont know it yet but that is not normal biggrin.png

Not at all.

NOPE YOU ARE definately Gay with your stories LOL or maybe you guys dont know it yet but that is not normal biggrin.png

Well it might not be normal...I'll give you that....but, its not gay.

Not at all.

Well it might not be normal...I'll give you that....but, its not gay.

Ok it must just sound gay diddums wink.png

ladyboy or man, same same.

anyone touches a ladyboy their gay in my book.

the answers obvious, your going for ladyboys, they have a penis however they look like a woman.

if you like woman you would go for woman, that simple isnt it.

what if one prefers a post op ladyboy? it's not all about the penis.

Ladyboys are...boys. I dont know how this makes you straight. not judging, whatever makes you happy, but i would not consider you straight.

At what age do they become men?

...and then, are they ladymen or they are straight?

tongue.png

Do you take them to work with you

'another late one, another ladyboy'

I think OP is being berated for his lack of punctuality at work. The ladyboys are keeping him up and he's not functioning like he used to.

I knew that. And it seems he is functioning a little bit too much....
  • Like 2

Work soon with a head full of nails.
You guessed.... it another one, that's ten in two weeks.
I'm a magnet for their attention and i carn't resist!!!
I need some tips on how to fend the attention off!! HELP!!!
I do hope i don't get a warning for being below par at work.
I think i need to move hotels away somewhere quite and commute in to work maybe get an apartment.
I think i still have jetleg, anyway this city is cool and fun.
Goodnight all.

BTW most are pre op(it's like russian roulette out here! I suppose you have to take the rough with the smooth)