Can Being In Thailand With Ladyboys Make You Straight?

PB1

Gday all. I've been Gay since i was 13 and i'm now 25.

Recently i came here seconded by my employer.

For two weeks work has been put on the back burner at the moment due to my obsession.

I'm addicted to ladyboy's!!!

I'm confused does this make me straight???

Thanks for your help and time as i have no one else to tell

this.

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, of course you are now straight!

So much so now that people will be asking can they draw lines with you?

Speaking of lines ... the parallel might be drawn that only usually 'straight' men are attracted to LadyBoys ... another indication that you have gone straight.

Maybe you changed your oil back again (reference to JT's comment above)

Probably a defining test of your straightness is when you look at men ... do you bend a little .. or a lot?

• Like 1

Wait - a 25-year old gay man who has to pay for it ? <deleted> ?

(if the katoeys are giving it away, I expect there will be some serious issues with the union. Not sure where you go once you've been kicked out of the Whores Union - moto-taxi driver ?)

• Like 1

Thanks for some of the reply.

Another late one, another Ladyboy.

I don't pay for them it just happens. then we end up at it.

I am vey happy, just confused. I can give and take as good as the next guy but these Ladyboys here realy are something else.

I dont no if i gay or round or curved or anything just enjoying.

My bosses gave me warning this week so i best find a way to keep away from the Ladyboys and the urges.

Just loking for some anonymous help

Do you take them to work with you

'another late one, another ladyboy'

I think OP is being berated for his lack of punctuality at work. The ladyboys are keeping him up and he's not functioning like he used to.

Edited by Songhua

Does liking ladyboys make you straight? Sure it does - just like refraining from beef makes you Hindu.

You don't need to know whether you're straight or gay or bi or whatever else; you just need to know what you like and feel good about it.

T

'it just happens' sounds a lot like Bruce Willis line in 'Last Boy Scout' : 'let's see if I understand : you tripped over and your dick ended up in my wife ?'. Years of visiting Thailand and I've had more conversations with openly gay men than katoeys - at least the former know who they are. Katoeys are wayward schoolboys in a dress - the fact that some of them eventually go back to being men (complete with a family) tells me all I need to know about their real motivation for wanting to be 'the third sex'.

Its possible if the ladyboys are lactating that you are having mother/son issues and you should hire an older female and curl up in the fetal position at her feet for a few days.

This should cure it.

Worked for me.

Who really cares if you are gay or straight. There are tons of people that have wives, girlfriends but smoke a ladyboy pipe once in a while or have a rectal inspection done. Nothing to be ashamed off as long as you are contempt and happy with yourself.

Ladyboys usually cater to straight guys. They look like women, they feel like women but they pack a little extra between their legs. So whats the big deal? You just enjoy the company of ladyboys. Nothing wrong with it.

Just dont tell your bosses and co-workers about it.. Some people might put you in a category you dont want to be in.

• Like 1

If this isnt a troll,which i suspect it is,then ladyboys must be frustrated,as most guys say they only want a bj.So the poor ladyboy/guys/men are lacoing in fulfilment and orgasms.Then a gay comes into the fray and does the lot,so they are hapopy enoug now lol lol