Are Thaivisa Member Photo Galleries Gone?!?

submaniac

Hi,

A question. When I first signed up in 2007, a member could put up pictures on their profile page, (user photo gallery). I haven't checked in a while but I just went on to see if the photos were up. But there's nothing on my profile to show "submaniac's photos".

Are they still there, are am I not seeing how to see the uploaded photos in "submaniac's gallery", or...are they gone?!?!?! Please advise.

Hi submaniac,

Sadly all gone. I did post about this topic, however the up-dates of this forum did not allow us to keep the photos posted on here.

Sorry, sad.png I was and still am sorry that a lot of our members who took their time out to up-load their photos and bits and pieces.

As they say, when the going gets tough the S*** hits the F** hit-the-fan.gif

Win coffee1.gif

Edited by Kan Win

The gallery was removed some time ago due to incompatibility with a board upgrade. I put in a request a few weeks ago to see if we can get it reinstated as there is a new version now available.

Yes Please, for all our members this will be great news wai.gif

Would all of our members archived photos that ThaiVisaDotCom has will also come back. w00t.gif

Food for though coffee1.gif

I have very few photos on this forum btw, just thinking for all that have posted and could/will post their own Thai related photos.

Win smile.png

Edited by Kan Win