Bangladesh Business Visa

Thanks, I was just trying to sort out the requirements before trekking to the embassy.

I've just had sorted my seventh business visa for India. It gets harder every year, this year (for the first time) they actually wanted an interview, OK it was a 2 minute chat with the consular officer but a pain none the less.

I imagine Bangladesh will be similar (I will need 3 months there).

Thanks, I was just trying to sort out the requirements before trekking to the embassy.

I've just had sorted my seventh business visa for India. It gets harder every year, this year (for the first time) they actually wanted an interview, OK it was a 2 minute chat with the consular officer but a pain none the less.

I imagine Bangladesh will be similar (I will need 3 months there).

India and Pakistan are the worst. It took me 5 business days to get my first business visa to India back in 2005. That embassy is a zoo.

India and Pakistan are the worst. It took me 5 business days to get my first business visa to India back in 2005. That embassy is a zoo.

India is now EIGHT working days, at least the applications are now handled by VFS in the Glas Haus (Asoke BTS).

I've had an Indian Business Visa every year for the last seven years, this year (last week) I had to have an embassy interview (another rule change). You also have to have flights and hotel bookings before you'll get in the door of the application centre.

India is now EIGHT working days, at least the applications are now handled by VFS in the Glas Haus (Asoke BTS).

I've had an Indian Business Visa every year for the last seven years, this year (last week) I had to have an embassy interview (another rule change). You also have to have flights and hotel bookings before you'll get in the door of the application centre.

I remember standing at the Indian Embassy on 23 waiting for the window to open. It seemed like I was standing in a queue. They slid the window open and it was a free for all. Everyone just ran up to the window. No order at all. I thought they were giving away 1000 THB notes or something the way everyone was acting.