Is Sfx Cinema Complex At Central Pattaya Beach Closed?

Mobi

None of the numerous websites listing movie times are showing any movies being shown for SFX Cinema at Central, Pattaya Beach.

There are full lists of movies and times for every other cinema in Thailand, except Central Pattaya, and not just one website, so I wondered if it was closed down for some reason.

Or maybe someone forgot to update their website…..

Anyone know what's going on? - hate to spend 15 mins driving up their <deleted> car park and find the cinema closed...

I look at movieseer site and it is common for some theaters to not be listed on any given day. It doesn't mean they are closed. Obviously. coffee1.gif

Yes but it is not just the movie-seer web site. There are no listings on many other cinema sites including SFX’s own site, which lists movies for every one of their cinemas, except Central Pattaya, where it states:

'Sorry, but there are no movies found for the cinema selected.'

So not unreasonably, IMHO, I was wondering if the complex was on some kind of temporary closure.

Probably not, but worth asking the question as I live outside Pattaya and someone may know for sure and save me the journey.