Sir Stirling Moss.

Ok, i will answer my own question, at the Sebring 12hr race patnered with Graham Hill, the Maserati was 45psi front,50psi Rear, 1961..

As for studded tyres, dunno, perhaps Imatra,Finland?

Ok next question .

Who was sitting next to Damon Hill on basic school when his dad won the F1 in 1968?

This about the same kind of question as about the tyre pressuressmile.png

roadrunner300, on 15 Mar 2013 - 21:34, said

And who say s you can handle this Mercedes Benz 300 SLR better then me?smile.png

WarpSpeed, on 15 Mar 2013 - 23:37, said

Me of course, set up a test day tongue.pnglicklips.gif ... In case you hadn't noticed that's a team Mercedes white drivers suit I'm wearing....

Well seeing as you are Stig maybe you will get the job.rolleyes.gif

Be nice now! tongue.png

Ok, i will answer my own question, at the Sebring 12hr race patnered with Graham Hill, the Maserati was 45psi front,50psi Rear, 1961..

As for studded tyres, dunno, perhaps Imatra,Finland?

I wonder what the manufacturers tire pressures were?? whistling.gif ......................................................Oh wait! He drove for the manufacturer......... Your question sounded more like a dig then a serious question BTW coffee1.gif ...

My mum used to call blacks 'Picannini's' when talking to them or about them....yet none ever took issue with it!

Yet the Irish git next door wanted a piece of her when she called him Paddy. biggrin.png

• Like 1

If it is a film about his life, while he is still alive he should have the final say.

If the PC/gay/etc or any one doesn't like it, then tough on them.

if they are unhappy then throw your toys out of the pram or as Violet Elizabeth Bott used to say in the "Just William" series

"I'll thcream and thcream 'till I'm thick"

Edited by billd766
  • Like 2

My generation 1944, never saw Immigrants, and those who "Batted for the Other Side", were kept, or kept away from kids .Different Era. I wish we had a Dirty Old Man Pride Week. same as they do..cheesy.gif .

Whow you must be old. laugh.png

Don't know about what you mean about " (Dirty Old Man Pride Week)" maybe explain.blink.png

That said remember 1951 travel on UK Trolley Bus from Subury Town to Paddington and seeing how many " (Coloured Chappies)" I would see and funny enough ended up having a good friend called Cisco and was told that he could'nt play out in the street with me and my friends anymore.

I thought it came from my mum and dad but it didn't it came from Cisco's parents. sick.gif

• Like 2

My generation 1944, never saw Immigrants, and those who "Batted for the Other Side", were kept, or kept away from kids .Different Era. I wish we had a Dirty Old Man Pride Week. same as they do..cheesy.gif .

Don't know about what you mean about " (Dirty Old Man Pride Week)" maybe explain.blink.png

That said remember 1951 travel on UK Trolley Bus from Subury Town to Paddington and seeing how many " (Coloured Chappies)" I would see and funny enough ended up having a good friend called Cisco and was told that he could'nt play out in the street with me and my friends anymore.

I thought it came from my mum and dad but it didn't it came from Cisco's parents. sick.gif

Explain. O.K. Why cant we Crumblies have Dirty Old Folks Pride week, flashing our Zimmers n Things.giggle.gif

Explain. O.K. Why cant we Crumblies have Dirty Old Folks Pride week, flashing our Zimmers n Things.giggle.gif

Well !! 17:39 am and I'm off for a beer to numb the brain. laugh.png

And who say s you can handle this Mercedes Benz 300 SLR better then me?smile.png

Me of course, set up a test day tongue.pnglicklips.gif ... In case you hadn't noticed that's a team Mercedes white drivers suit I'm wearing....

Be nice now! tongue.png

I always try and well !! If you ever think nobody likes you, you'd be wrong.biggrin.png

Be nice now! tongue.png

I always try and well !! If you ever think nobody likes you, you'd be wrong.biggrin.png

I don't, I know otherwise wink.png and took it that way thumbsup.gif..

Edited by WarpSpeed

In case you hadn't noticed that's a team Mercedes white drivers suit I'm wearing....

Crossed arms may thus indicate anxiety which is either driven by a lack of trust in the other person or an internal discomfort and sense of vulnerability (that may, for example, be rooted in childhood trauma).

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

In case you hadn't noticed that's a team Mercedes white drivers suit I'm wearing....

Crossed arms may thus indicate anxiety which is either driven by a lack of trust in the other person or an internal discomfort and sense of vulnerability (that may, for example, be rooted in childhood trauma).

OK then !! That's one of the many interpreted psychoanalysis on that posture what are the others.??

• Like 1

Definitely both... But that's another topic altogether.. JFYI though, that applies to tightly crossed arms not loosely crossed like the Stig which indicates a sense of self confidence and invulnerability..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

Definitely both... But that's another topic altogether.. JFYI though, that applies to tightly crossed arms not loosely crossed like the Stig which indicates a sense of self confidence and invulnerability..

555 sorry according to my psychology surfing crossed arms are not anything to do with confidence and invulnerability that would be, say. arms behind the head but any crossed arms are a sign of tension.

Now back to the subject.

How many know without surfing that there is a car named after Stirling Moss? Admittedly I didn't know I just saw it on TV.

555 sorry according to my psychology surfing crossed arms are not anything to do with confidence and invulnerability that would be, say. arms behind the head but any crossed arms are a sign of tension.

Now back to the subject.

How many know without surfing that there is a car named after Stirling Moss? Admittedly I didn't know I just saw it on TV.

I vaguely remember something but had to look, didn't know which motor. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kwasaki