Chiang Mai: Another Side Of A Sexual Assault Story

webfact

I've been drunk to a point where i could not remember what happened after a certain point, walking home ect. Shocking i know! lol, and early 20's was about the age for that sort of thing.

Physical evidence should be able to help shed some light (tissue damage, tearing, ect)

If theres no physical evidence, this is not going to go well for the girl.

Worse for the guys if they are innocent.

But i find it hard to understand why she would make such a claim if she wasn't raped.

And why she went back to his room, if it wasn't for sex.

This entire case is a puzzle.

Many things could explain why (IF she was not raped in fact).... cognitive dissonance, she's a sociopath, they parted on not-so-good terms & she's got a mean streak, she was given or took drugs that gave her the delusion she was forced into sex... among many other possibilities

One of the possibilities... she just wants to be centre stage. maybe the Chinese girl upstaged her and the boys lost interest... that pissed her off.

or she could have been expecting but not received some sort of compensation for the entertaining the young lads

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whistling.gif Alchohol does strange things.

It's easy for two or three young and sex obsessed males and females that have been drinking heavily to get the sexual language wrong.

She have meant one thing with her drunken flirting, the guys may have interpreted that as something else.

Hard to tell what they all really meant, but their signals (both the guys and the girl or girls) had different meanings to them and alchohol was the cause of the misunderstanding in the signals.

I had a Swedish friend who many years ago went to a wedding reception with his girlfriend and woke up in the morning with the bride, the groom, his (my friend's) girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister all in the same bed naked.

As he told me, at that point it was just better to say nothing, and just get dressed and leave as quickly as possible.

He claims he doesn't remember what happened or how he got there.

Note to self. Never turn down a Swedish Wedding Invite! Sounds like a right good party to me!

Edited by djvolak

Well maybe she was 'Roofied' aka drug with something that makes her insensible,

that doesn't even mean the two Danes did that, the person that did it might have lost control of his prey.

If that was the case, then she might have been insensible enough to think the Chinese girl was a 3rd guy.

If that girl joined it, which would explain the quick departure, then again she might have been thought of as a rapist.

And / or the shock of doing it with 2 guys and a girl might have freaked out the dutch girl enough to

make charges based on fuzzy memories of an orgy she never intended to join.

By all the printed info above there are glaring inconsistencies in her tale,

but that could also be from being roofied too.

Sad tale of woe for all involved.

rape kit anyone?

did she wanted to try a threesome and changed her mind, in the morning ... not knowing what to tell her boyfriend if he would find out ?

seems horror story for discovery channel ...

accused of rape in a country where you do not speak the language

cctv cannot prove those guys not guilty as her story has more holes than the cheese they produce in holland

Hard to say what really happened, and hopefully justice will prevail.

However if it turns out to be a false rape accusation, IMHO it is time that those who falsely lay rape accusations get the same time in the slammer as rapists.

It also wouldn't be a bad idea to put them on the sexual offenders list...................thumbsup.gif

If the story was proved to be fabricated that is. A black mark against their name would certainly make them think twice before doing it again.

• Like 1

Hard to say what really happened, and hopefully justice will prevail.

However if it turns out to be a false rape accusation, IMHO it is time that those who falsely lay rape accusations get the same time in the slammer as rapists.

It also wouldn't be a bad idea to put them on the sexual offenders list...................thumbsup.gif

If the story was proved to be fabricated that is. A black mark against their name would certainly make them think twice before doing it again.

Too many nutters now, on ThaiVisa.................

• Like 1

Chinese or Asian girl becomes key witness in this case.

Solving the case without her would be a disadvantage for the victim or the defendants.

I still don't understand why people would first have sex together and go "rafting" separately after, instead of going "rafting" together first and go have sex separately after all...?

Edited by Thorgal

This is a difficult case since, as the employees of the hostel/hotel say, the security cameras do not portray the details of the incident the alleged rape victim claimed. However, I know that drugs may have been put into her drink so she would act or do things that she later could not remember. If she had been drugged, she would not have remembered walking downstairs and making a phone call. She could have been "instructed" while in an alternate state to make this phone call so she would appear as if she were fine and okay. It could have been a premeditated operation. Hotel employees could have been bribed to omit camera footage very easily. There was no toxicity blood test later taken, was there, to confirm that she possibly was drugged?

On the other hand, she could just be making it up, and she was probably wearing some revealing outfit that was just begging for sex, or even to be raped, and gang raped as her secret fantasy while on vacation. And she was alone, also asking for it, but then later, out of shame, denied it. Maybe she had sex with this man and then he treated her badly and she wanted revenge. Maybe he's just a nice handsome guy who gets to get away with rape while the victim gets blamed and accused, as usual.

Edited by me313

If they would put as much energy in solving the (alleged) crime, as they do into proving the (alleged) victim wrong, there would not be an "Evil man of Krabi"- video...

• Like 1

Can anyone please try to explain to me some things, f.e. why she would make up a rape- story in the first place?

Why include 3 men? Isn't one enough? The whole thing makes no sense!

Lot's of people do things that make no sense at all and for reasons that are incomprehensible. You just have to accept that, apart from you and me, almost everyone else is a nut job.

• Like 1

Maybe the Chinese girl was the third man?

And

If she's lying the Danes should be able to file for defamation , maybe?

I saw a TV program some years ago about a lady who made rape accusations that were proven to be false. I believe that the case was in the UK. This particular lady had real problems with alcohol and after a binge believed that an event had occurred that did not. I think she did serve time for making those false claims.

Edited by saroq

Suggestion - the dutch girl goes back to the Danish man's room to find it is shared occupancy, not at all what she expected, and intercourse takes place against her will.

Possibly Chinese lady is not so inhibited and agrees, or participates otherwise, in a partner swap.

Either way, possibility of a valid rape allegation is high.

Can anyone please try to explain to me some things, f.e. why she would make up a rape- story in the first place?

Why include 3 men? Isn't one enough? The whole thing makes no sense!

Lot's of people do things that make no sense at all and for reasons that are incomprehensible. You just have to accept that, apart from you and me, almost everyone else is a nut job.

And I'm not quite certain about you either.

• Like 1

From this side of the article it looks like, cloggie goes out and gets wasted, wakes up in the morning and has no real idea what has happened.

From her side totally different, but then IF and it is IF you were drugged and boozed up you would be a little hazey on the details MAYBE.....

"cloggie" ?

From this side of the article it looks like, cloggie goes out and gets wasted, wakes up in the morning and has no real idea what has happened.

From her side totally different, but then IF and it is IF you were drugged and boozed up you would be a little hazey on the details MAYBE.....

"cloggie" ?

maybe it comes from the wooden shoes clogs? the Dutch used to walk around

"cloggie" ?

cloggie = nickname for Dutchmen, for wearing traditional Dutch clogs...