Are Some Exotic Currency's Exists That Thai Banks Not Have Or Can Exchange?

Hello!

In the eu the banks have only dollar pounds francs and maybe yen!

If I want another currency I must Oder in at national bank in my homecountry!

Is it in Thailand more easy to get and exchange exotic currency, from all over the world?

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew exactly who'd posted it.

What "exotic" currency were you needing?

My thoughts exactly. Sandman77 and his threads about "baths" and "passboards" are fast becoming a Thai Visa meme

My thoughts exactly. Sandman77 and his threads about "baths" and "passboards" are fast becoming a Thai Visa meme

Ditto

not to forget the "punched" honey laugh.png

Ummm... Monopoly Money?biggrin.png Sorry, I just could not resist...laugh.png

What I went out and bought loads of it from "Toys R Us" had to show my passboard like you do at Superrich, and now you are telling me I cannot exchange it for Baths?

• Like 2

I can live with the fact that English may not be the OP's first language - it's the possibility that Earth may not be his home planet that concerns me.

Delta Quadrant for sure. on Klingon homeworld Kronos every zoo has one (they don't come in pairs).

crazy.gif

• Like 1

My local supermarket in the UK can sell you 15 different currencies over the counter. Where does Sandman come from?

Austria

That explains it. My local supermarket is slightly bigger than Austria neus.gif

your supermarket does not have Alps, does not sell 'punched' honey and does not accept hard currencies such as Baths. dry.png

• Like 1

I think a new forum rule should be apply not crossover topics into another! I still happy , that my postings so interesting that you click on it! If it not would be, why you read it?@

I think we've cracked the nut on Sandman's posts. Gold stars and thread count.

Sandman, mate, on a serious note, do you use language translation software to make your TV posts in English? No worries if English isn't your 1st or even 2nd language, but FYI, it is often your content presentation which earns you ire, not just the content.

Google is your friend.

I think a new forum rule should be apply not crossover topics into another! I still happy , that my postings so interesting that you click on it! If it not would be, why you read it?@

I think we've cracked the nut on Sandman's posts. Gold stars and thread count.

Sandman, mate, on a serious note, do you use language translation software to make your TV posts in English? No worries if English isn't your 1st or even 2nd language, but FYI, it is often your content presentation which earns you ire, not just the content.

Google is your friend.

No, he definitely is not using a translator. Not only would google translator create less weird sentences when translating from German to English (he said to be Austrian), but the typos would definitely not exist... I recall that once, he was pretty proud that his English teacher told him that he is better in English than most Germans... a statement which I would not really support...