The New Honda Forza 300Cc

Rickster

Is there a shop in Chiang Mai that sells aftermarket parts for the Forza. I would like to get a sissy bar, some decals and a remote alarm....

Thanks in advance... wai2.gif

Try the aftermarket shop down Chiang Moi Road, its on the left about 200m from the moat and mad mikes. They have heaps of PCX stuff and I have seen a few Forza bikes getting bling bling done there. They also have a sister shop a bit further along on the right. Hope that helps.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe we're spoilt here in Chiang Mai as the main bike rental outfit has a few Forza's for rent, and yes they are quite popular. Im tempted to take one for a spin up to Mae Sai (Myanmar border). Im sure the seat will be a lot more comfortable than the CRF I once to up there.

Coming up to C.M. next week for 6 days to visit friends. I don't want to impose on them so I am looking into the rental of a Honda Forza 300 for 5 days. This way I can kill two birds with one stone as I am really interested in trading my 2012 PCX 150 for a Forza but since you cannot take one for a test ride this way I can made a decision based on actual riding one. My question is where to rent, with whom and some idea of price. Thanks very much for useful and helpful information.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize in advance for my bad English.
I have one years long SYM 300 Evo . cost 152 000 baht
Had 15,000 km on the clock. whitout any problems
For better acceleration Modivisziert with Dr Pully weights.
And Leo Vince exhaust system.

I was very
satisfied with the SYM300 in technology and performance.
But the stylish lines , I was not satisfied.

I Got the Forza 300 .
She wears beautiful in Europe the name Honda NSS 300
in Ferrari red 164 500 Baht + Zulassung + insurance.
+ Lucky Number on Plate.
bought at MP oposid Big C Pattaya Klang
I have read all Posting
Which petrol. My experiences.
In my Harley I just give it real 95.
But the new engines run in my experience
considerably better with 91 or 95 Gasohol.
Whit 95 Gasohol 27 - 28 km per liter
Whit real 95 only 22 -24 km per liter
Oil filter change.
The know how has been shown. The Thai service garages do not make the service as Vorschrift.
Adjust valve they have nothing to do.
Best Idea, orders the oil filter itself. und Control Valve by itself.
The filter FORZA300 MALOSSI RED CHILLI OIL FILTER oil filters to order in Bangkok. 500 baht. see here
http://www.madmax-bangkok.com/forza300-malossi-red-chilli-oil-filter-oil-filter.html

If you are looking for accessories for Honda Forza 300
so there is plenty of this Malosi either original
or just aftermarket ..
example here .. but respectfully I do not know whether the parts fit 100 perfect.
I want to try it. .

look here on 4 pages
http://www.madmax-bangkok.com/?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=forza&x=0&y=0&dispatch=products.search

*They should really pay me commission
because they themselves have no idea of ​​marketing.

Also intresant the same thing as a company in Bkk with Forza Malosi fit makes.
them here.
Top Speed ​​160
acceleration and about 8 seconds to 100

look

Mfg Paul

Not sure if Topcase for Forza is related to this post, but nevertheless I upload some photo of our customer with Forza getting Coocase topcases....

And more photo and price list of Coocase can be found from our facebook fan page.......

https://www.facebook.com/coocasethailand

Cheers

Coocase

What is the price for this box for the Forza?

Hi,

The photo shown is Astra S48 and Reflex V50 model, price for S48 start from 6400 baht and V50 start from 7200 baht with standard key lock, brake light and matt black color.

The red Forza customer choose a S48 changing to red Lid with back rest and full option with remore/alarm, inner liner and trunk light, total amount for this option will be 11,400 baht.

As for the white Forza using Reflex V50 key lock with just change of color lid to white, we send by mail to him near bangkok area and he install on his own, V50 with key lock white lid is 8100 baht.

3rd white Forza using white S48 full option with remote/alarm, inner liner, trunk light but without back rest, so the price will be 10.600 baht.

I hereby attach the price list and our flyer for your info, more sample bike photo and catalog can check in our facebook fan page wai2.gif

https://www.facebook.com/coocasethailand

Currently we running promotion till end Sept for free delivery within Thailand and 7 days money back warranty upon receive of your Coocase. Should you not satisfy with your Coocase after receiving it and tested install on your bike, you can feel free to send back to us within 7 days and we'll do a full refund no question ask. wai.gif

post-184157-0-32911000-1376076431_thumb.

post-184157-0-05267900-1376076442_thumb.

post-184157-0-79355100-1376076450_thumb.

post-184157-0-07064900-1376076512_thumb.

post-184157-0-52779700-1376076548_thumb.

post-184157-0-32088600-1376076630_thumb.

When I see your prices I don't think I will be buying one. The old Shad will have to do. It's a plastic box with a lid as well.

They are starting at 2k I think? You get what you pay for... If you want a matching lid and remote control entry (!) you will have to pay more. IMO great to have more options as before we only had cheap cases with no options OR those imported GIVI cases that are 20k for no good reason at all (well - import tax). These seem like a good option if you want a nicer box for reasonable prices.

When I see your prices I don't think I will be buying one. The old Shad will have to do. It's a plastic box with a lid as well.

They are starting at 2k I think? You get what you pay for... If you want a matching lid and remote control entry (!) you will have to pay more. IMO great to have more options as before we only had cheap cases with no options OR those imported GIVI cases that are 20k for no good reason at all (well - import tax). These seem like a good option if you want a nicer box for reasonable prices.

+1

I see your point. My Shad SH45 has a BSJ mounted LED stop light and with the CBR250r mounts was under 5000. No longer on the CBR250r it waits for a decent mounting system for the PCX150. It's good enough for me!

Having a Phantom and knowing how bad the drivers are in Thailand I only look forward and in my wing mirrors and living on an island with crap roads I keep my speed 60 and below so I have no need to look at any instruments when I use my indicators to ensure they have gone off I press the switch button a number of times. Would love one of the new scooters from Honda but will wait until the price for second hand comes down when people realize they have to pay more for fuel My tank is constantly full so never have to worry about running dry also have oil change every month without fail as I have a steep climb up to my property costs me 150 baht !!!!!!

Having a Phantom and knowing how bad the drivers are in Thailand I only look forward and in my wing mirrors and living on an island with crap roads I keep my speed 60 and below so I have no need to look at any instruments when I use my indicators to ensure they have gone off I press the switch button a number of times. Would love one of the new scooters from Honda but will wait until the price for second hand comes down when people realize they have to pay more for fuel My tank is constantly full so never have to worry about running dry also have oil change every month without fail as I have a steep climb up to my property costs me 150 baht !!!!!!

??? I don't understand much of that, ok you got a Phantom, ohh I fell sorry for you. Your tank is constant full? How do you manage that? My PCX 150 don't use much fuel but sadly I have to fill it now and again as I can see on the gauge that the level is going down.

It cost you 150 baht to get to your property on top of the hill? Is that by taxi or what when you are drunk?

I think you're posting in the wrong thread..............either that or you're a loon. smile.png

I think you're posting in the wrong thread..............either that or you're a loon. smile.png

I think that he is talking about post #57, which asked about directional signal sound alerts and the following posts #58 - # 60 et al, which talked about the need/wisdom of looking at the instruments to know if the directional signal is still on. A reference back to one or more of the earlier posts would have been helpful, but, given the post, not very much. So, he is (kind of) posting in the right thread, so the last part of your statement tells the story.

Yep, I know I head off topic sometimes....but this guy is frecked out on yabba or something! <deleted>!!!

Hi

Tyre pressures (cold)

Driver only Front 25psi - Rear 29psi

Driver and passenger Front 25psi - Rear 33psi

The manual is available to download at motorcycle.in.th

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

After much searching I have found the owners manual in English!

Sooooo, are the forum members worthy of the link?
Ah yes sorry, a poster has just provided the link!

It's on page 5 of the motorcycle downloads!

Were? can`tfind it... link please.