Newly Moved To Hua Hin :)

hhmnp

Hi everyone i just moved to Hun Hin with my husband, just got our household container arrived from Hong Kong and we are currently searching for few different services to make our new life easier... we are searching for a helper for house cleaning twice a week, pest control on a monthly bases and a gardener who can make the service twice a month as well.

Last thing is a reliable vet as we have a 14months old Belgian Shepard with us and i realized its time for him to make the injection (the annual type)..

Thanks for your time and truly appreciated for any advice :)

Galaxy Pest Control has always done what we want competently. +66 (0) 32 534 997, +66 (0) 86 747 9199, [email protected]

Ive also heard that Hua Hin Pest Control is good, 0874737217

Finally, Steve Coulman - 089 910 9367. Good, reliable and Eco-friendly. The Thai places use strong poisons and chemicals that are banned in the west; this guy uses stuff that won't bother humans but seems to work on bugs.

As for a vet for your pooch, there are many around town and surly one in your neighborhood that would be good enough and convenient for shots. If something more serious I would use the big veterinary hospital on the highway just south of Takiab.

• Like 1

As for a vet for your pooch, there are many around town and surly one in your neighborhood that would be good enough

Why would she possibly want a surly vet? Surely there must be a cheerful one nearby. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

for thai language, this school was good to me

Sirada Language School on Petchkasem - they can be reached on 032532650

welcome to hua hin wai.gif

Galaxy Pest Control has always done what we want competently. +66 (0) 32 534 997, +66 (0) 86 747 9199, [email protected]

Ive also heard that Hua Hin Pest Control is good, 0874737217

Finally, Steve Coulman - 089 910 9367. Good, reliable and Eco-friendly. The Thai places use strong poisons and chemicals that are banned in the west; this guy uses stuff that won't bother humans but seems to work on bugs.

As for a vet for your pooch, there are many around town and surly one in your neighborhood that would be good enough and convenient for shots. If something more serious I would use the big veterinary hospital on the highway just south of Takiab.

Thanks Ukjase, will give them a call as soon as we settle down :)

Thanks for the advice of the pest control Hhfarang, and do you have the name of the vet in takiab? Tried to google it but couldn't find their web-site.