Aerial Anti-Haze Operations Conducted In North

Lite Beer

If one of the tech leaders of the world invented a true rain making technology then think of who would really benefit?

Chiang Mai would be considered much more favorably if the smoke season was largely eliminated by rains.

China would seem to be a huge beneficiary as it would let them continue to grow with coal and lax environmental standards.

Could be years but possible with tech advancing so fast.

they cannot create rain out of nothing. there must be some humidity in the air.

and if there is anything more than just dust in the air that rain would become polluted with that nasty chemicals you don't want in the air nor in the water.

the op also says there is no rain making possible atm. but they try to break up an inversion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversion_(meteorology)

That is probably one of the kings ideas, just like the rain making technology they use in Thailand. a product of research under the kings guidance.

almost every Thai is an expert and knows a lot about the royal rain making project. if you want to know how good and how successful it is you just have to ask them.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The issue is the overall scale of the problem. It's like scooping water from the ocean.
I went to the NASA website. There is an email address that anyone can ask them questions. I copied and pasted the article in my email and asked them to please comment. Standard response time is seven days. If I get a response I'll post it.
Good call P1. Will be looking forward to your post.

Cheers, dap

No reply yet.

Am Standing by. Any response from NASA should prove interesting.

Playing God like the Americans. Typical left brain morons.

Why don't they just ask the Ghost to clear the skies?

Cause the paranormal doesn't exist?

Exactly!

It doesn't!

• 10 months later...

I understand the north of Thailand has long been subjected to aerial spraying to suppress illegal crop production, such as glycophosphate/herbicide on coca plantations in this example from South America:

http://www.state.gov/j/inl/rls/rpt/aeicc/13234.htm

Could this be the 'hot formula' The Nation alludes to, but by dint of absence of information, alarms and frightens? These chemicals are harmful to human and animal populations. It's documented well-enough on the internet. Silver iodide for example (used in rainmaking), is particularly toxic to fish. There seems little enough transparency on a topic of such invasive significance, and in a world where population reduction seems to be on the minds of the crude hard right, it's not safe for ourselves and our children to remain complacent and without vigilance.

In this sensitive area, The Nation seems only half-up to its job as sentinel and protector.

Edited by nickgonewalkabout

As always, the officials refer to the overwhelming smoke pollution as "haze" or "dust", as though it is a natural occurrence, never admitting that it the result of the uncontrolled rampant torching of whole mountain ranges. Then they issue a statement like this ..... utter drivel.

OK..here is the theory, black holes could be used as time travel portals, therefore I am guessing they will send the dust either forward or back in time, removing it from present day to either the past or future. 555 In reality, google "haze""black hole technique," it DOES NOT EXIST, except in Khun Song Klinprathum head, which is probably where there is a black hole. Mind you they also came up with the idea last year, to run around with fire trucks, hosing the sky, these people really are a joke.

I dont know what all the debate is about, the black hole technique is a proven and very sucessful method and hardly a theroy, and we have seen a practical application of this technique over the last couple of years as dear YK and the PTP have managed to make billions and billons of THB disappear into a blackhole using the rice scam principle.

I understand the north of Thailand has long been subjected to aerial spraying to suppress illegal crop production, such as glycophosphate/herbicide on coca plantations in this example from South America:

http://www.state.gov/j/inl/rls/rpt/aeicc/13234.htm

Could this be the 'hot formula' The Nation alludes to, but by dint of absence of information, alarms and frightens? These chemicals are harmful to human and animal populations. It's documented well-enough on the internet. Silver iodide for example (used in rainmaking), is particularly toxic to fish. There seems little enough transparency on a topic of such invasive significance, and in a world where population reduction seems to be on the minds of the crude hard right, it's not safe for ourselves and our children to remain complacent and without vigilance.

In this sensitive area, The Nation seems only half-up to its job as sentinel and protector.

You understand nothing, and i doubt you have ever lived in Northern Thailand. Take your hysteria elsewhere.