I Took A Crack On The Jaw From Thai Security In Walking Street Last Night

hotandhumid

Racist rant also Pattaya bashing posts that serve no useful purpose and quoted replies removed, if you have nothing useful to contribute to the topic then please stay out of it.

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H&H maybe you look a bit like the fella whose been giving the bouncers bird a portion and he just couldn't hold back....

all the people on here having a dig at you because you contested the price of a drink in a bar make me laugh, ....WS has been in the news plenty of times about violence towards it's patrons, most of it was probably deserved but this is not a shock read/exclusive!

Plenty of people been given a good hiding by bouncers in Soho for complaining about rip off prices as well over the years, you lay down with dogs expect to get bitten by fleas....

Nice contradiction in your post there,

WS has been in the news plenty of times about violence towards it's

patrons, most of it was probably deserved but this is not a shock

read/exclusive!

Agreed its hardly news, being happening for years, only recently these same security types were being cheered on here after some farang chav drowned.

all the people on here having a dig at you because you contested the price of a drink in a bar make me laugh,

Not laughing coz he queried a drink price, laughing at where he queried it, refer back to your earlier statement.

you lay down with dogs expect to get bitten by fleas...

Says it all really, its hardly front page news is it?

Maybe those Insomnia bouncers would have taken better care of him.

Oh my god..... you really are revved up aren't you....

I sense a lot of pent up frustration in you.... you need to lighten your load?

My "load" was lightened years ago when I stopped drinking in clip joints, gin palaces and knocking shops, surprised it took me so long to see the light.

It was quite pathetic really watching all the hansam man Euro trash scum mixing with the dregs of Thai society, the music always sucked, stretch marks, birth marks, tattoos and the beer guts of the "pretties" did nothing for me.

Mind you I suppose all you hansam men with your Bobby Charlton hairstyles, yellow teeth, rancid breath, red bulbous noses and 60 inch waists think its great, good luck to you.

Anyway thanks to the OP for posting this, we learn something new everyday, I for one wasnt aware there was a Pattaya chapter of The Tufty Club.

If I had been bitch slapped by some 45kg security guard, I would have hung my head in shame, stayed home and licked my wounds, nursed my pride and said nothing, sheer embarrasment would have prevented me from doing so, neve mind coming on a forum and posting about it.

In fact come to think of it, this must be a troll, no one can be that daft, can they?

Ha ha. I enjoyed reading that, although you let yourself down at the end.

I think it's common knowledge that most Thai guys can handle themselves, plus he was more than 45kg, he was a doorman not a 'security guard' that you have childishly thrown in to try to beef up your aguement, plus I was pissed, plus I was on my own, plus he had his mates around him, plus I'm in a foreign country where I wouldn't want the situation to escalate, but apart from that erh yea good point.

Still, thanks for proving norrana's point, definitely a lot of pent up aggression there, maybe you should come out of 'retirement'

"I haven't been down WS for some time"

I havent been there after dark for decades and have no intention of ever setting foot there during the rest of this lifetime.

It is a total mystery to me why anyone does go there, unless perhaps they enjoy being overcharged and abused.

Why on earth did you move to Thailand from the vicarage then?

What do we pay these useless police for? If I went to police, don't think I'd ever accept them replying that they can do nothing. They would'nt hear the last of it if they replied that way. As for Pattaya; being a brothel maybe its got different house rules, moreso in the WS ghetto.

Edited by SparklingCascades

Tried to answer you before, something wrong with the quotes on here (hasnt been right since the last update).

Anyway here goes,

Excellent stuff,

I think it's common knowledge that most Thai guys can handle themselves,

you missed out the bit about, unless he has 5 or 6 of his mates standing by.

he was a doorman not a 'security guard'

Is there a difference, I thought in pasat Thai yam ben yam chai mai?

maybe you should come out of 'retirement'

Neither in retirement (or anywhere near it) or denial, but thanks for reminding me why I no longer visit the delights of WS, personally cant wait for the Russians to take it over.

Soi LK or BK is where its at now.

Good luck, thanks for the entertaining thread, BTW hows the thick lip doing?

Personally I gave up on WS about 15 years ago, hasnt been the same since Electric Blue was closed.

Plenty still seem to gather them self at Linda bar, hope you aint one.

• Like 1

Tried to answer you before, something wrong with the quotes on here (hasnt been right since the last update).

Anyway here goes,

Excellent stuff,

Neither in retirement (or anywhere near it) or denial, but thanks for reminding me why I no longer visit the delights of WS, personally cant wait for the Russians to take it over.

Personally I gave up on WS about 15 years ago, hasnt been the same since Electric Blue was closed.

good night out in Linda bar.....

never short of an opponent to arm wrestle in there thumbsup.gif

Anyway here goes,

Excellent stuff,

The lip is healing well, it's not a big deal. If it was anything serious I assure you I wouldn't be on here having a laugh about it.

As for Linda bar, I've never heard of it.

Edited by hotandhumid

No time to read all the posts now, too many.

However i have to give the OP credit for posting sharing and taking responsibility.

My guess: young and learning, happens to most of us at some point.

Karma is a bitch, especially the instant violent kind.

Hopefully it might instill some humility, god willing.

Anyway here goes,

Excellent stuff,

The lip is healing well, it's not a big deal. If it was anything serious I assure you I wouldn't be on here having a laugh about it.

As for Linda bar, I've never heard of it.

I am beginning to wonder if the OP is talking about the same WS!

Anyway here goes,

Excellent stuff,

Personally don't think that LK will ever be a threat to Walking St.

Electric Blue was one of my favourites, shame when it was sold.

The owner who is a really nice Guy is still in Electric Blue Bangkok.

:)

I have been to the Silver Star 100's of times and never had a problem.

If you think about this a little bit, more than likely you thought your drink should of cost 120 Baht or so.

So, over 60 Baht you started a big problem, which I am sure was much more than you are admitting to.

I am sorry you got beat up, that should never happen to anybody.

But, there is defiantly a lot more to this story than what you are letting on.

• Like 1

I have been to the Silver Star 100's of times and never had a problem.

If you think about this a little bit, more than likely you thought your drink should of cost 120 Baht or so.

So, over 60 Baht you started a big problem, which I am sure was much more than you are admitting to.

I am sorry you got beat up, that should never happen to anybody.

But, there is defiantly a lot more to this story than what you are letting on.

'

'But, there is defiantly a lot more to this story than what you are letting on'

Of course, just because you say there is.

So, in your wisdom, what else do you think happened?

Edited by hotandhumid

Making a "stand" when you are drunk ANYWHERE is a bad idea. If you are drunk, an <deleted> can have his way with you and you will be blamed every time as a "drunk causing a problem." Sadistic bouncers in the US are legendary for kicking the shit out of drunk customers that lip off. Then they call the cops and have the poor sap arrested for trespassing. When one guy is drunk and the other sober, the drunk loses. You should know that.

Making a "stand" when you are drunk ANYWHERE is a bad idea. If you are drunk, an <deleted> can have his way with you and you will be blamed every time as a "drunk causing a problem." Sadistic bouncers in the US are legendary for kicking the shit out of drunk customers that lip off. Then they call the cops and have the poor sap arrested for trespassing. When one guy is drunk and the other sober, the drunk loses. You should know that.

You are spot on there. A real easy excuse for a thug to flex his muscles which is what happened. And yes of course I know but hey I'm not perfect and shit happens sometimes.

Never mind now.

You are spot on there. A real easy excuse for a thug to flex his muscles which is what happened. And yes of course I know but hey I'm not perfect and shit happens sometimes.

Never mind now.

So true. When I lived in Nth Ireland I went to a bar with my cousin. He is allergic to alcohol, oh how I would hate that. So he ordered a tomato juice. The barman refused to serve him because he said he was drunk.

Now, you can think a drunk guy may cause an issue over such thing simply because he was drunk, he is obviously to blame.

But a sober person being accused of being drunk can also be upset at being accused of being drunk. He of course didn't like being told he was drunk and protested.

He was carted out of the hotel. That I can take. But the bouncers then started to lay into him out on the street.

Little did they know that the locals also knew him and knew he didn't drink and about 15 people went outside and then beat the shit out the bouncers for being absolute <deleted> and taking advantage of someone for no reason.

One of my fondest memories really. I hate bullies.

Edited by FDog

Never mind now.

So true. When I lived in Nth Ireland I went to a bar with my cousin. He is allergic to alcohol, oh how I would hate that. So he ordered a tomato juice. The barman refused to serve him because he said he was drunk.

Now, you can think a drunk guy may cause an issue over such thing simply because he was drunk, he is obviously to blame.

But a sober person being accused of being drunk can also be upset at being accused of being drunk. He of course didn't like being told he was drunk and protested.

He was carted out of the hotel. That I can take. But the bouncers then started to lay into him out on the street.

Little did they know that the locals also knew him and knew he didn't drink and about 15 people went outside and then beat the shit out the bouncers for being absolute <deleted> and taking advantage of someone for no reason.

One of my fondest memories really. I hate bullies.

FD - Nice post.

I only got a fat lip. If I had any serious damage you can take it from me this thug would be getting a serious pay back. Thai or no Thai.

Folk here can laugh all they want at that, but I guarantee you that would be the case.

Now he threatens a payback. Keyboard Warrior style in BOLD type.

I charge 200 an hour for anger management. That's in dollars not Baht.

A real man....doesn't brag about getting drunk and beat up and then argue with people trying to help. You can have the last word...its your style.

Now he threatens a payback. Keyboard Warrior style in BOLD type. I charge 200 an hour for anger management. That's in dollars not Baht. A real man....doesn't brag about getting drunk and beat up and then argue with people trying to help. You can have the last word...its your style.

You are overcharging your clients by $200 per hour.

Now he threatens a payback. Keyboard Warrior style in BOLD type. I charge 200 an hour for anger management. That's in dollars not Baht. A real man....doesn't brag about getting drunk and beat up and then argue with people trying to help. You can have the last word...its your style.

For something that has nothing to do with you you seem very angry and bitter.

Best of luck.

And where did I threaten a payback?

Punching you was uncalled for. They walked you out, that was good enough. However, Thais instantly turn to violence, as most mentally underdeveloped people do, so it is what it is. You're just lucky all three of them didn't have a go at you with clubs and bottles, as that would have been true Thai style.

• Like 1

ws has a lot of good places to drink if u cherry pick i always ask the price BEFORE ordering and u NEVER argue with thais ....have seen some bovver boys cleaned up big time and in 99% of the time most deservedly so they think they r back home in some housing estate cheers enjoy