Rental Security Deposit Not Returned By Agent

I need advice from forum members.

I rented an apartment from xxx Realty Co., Ltd. with registered address The Offices at YYYY, Pathumwan, Bangkok. The main person who dealt with me was Mr QQQ. After expiry of contract, I vacated the premises and a representative took handover of the same. It's been 3 weeks and till date, the security deposit has not been returned.

I have tried calling up Mr Q whose mobile phone is permanently off and all emails addressed to him bounces back.

What do you suggest is the next action?

EDIT Sorry chaps Name-and-Shame not permitted by forum rules, names removed to protect the guilty.

Edited by Crossy

Go to the office, did you not get the name/tel number of the new representative when you handed over the keys. When did they say they would refund the deposit...you did aske them? Deposits should be returned without delay....once if any damages or utilities are accounted for.

You can copy CDs, DVDs, and more or less anything you want in Thailand, but if someone mentions a company they are having issues with this website will censor the post. Is the rule of law so strict in thailand that thaivisa,con would be at the mercy of the law if they did nothing?

You can copy CDs, DVDs, and more or less anything you want in Thailand, but if someone mentions a company they are having issues with this website will censor the post. Is the rule of law so strict in thailand that thaivisa,con would be at the mercy of the law if they did nothing?

copying CD's etc dont fall under the same laws, defamation laws are very robust in Thailand and you can be sued for even telling the truth

Indeed it is :(