Two Walking British Tourists Killed By Crash In Koh Samui

-you're on the left side following a car (on my bike) and some kamikaze tries to pass on your right at that small space

between your front tire and the lead cars rear left bumper. Still cannot understand why they do that.

Perhaps you are riding too close to the car in front of you.

KK, with your combative attitude, it's only a matter of time before you find that fateful bumper bar with your name on it, or worse.

cannot understand when pulling out onto a busy road where you have to edge forward to be able to get out. people still seems to rarther drive into you than stop to let you go even if it means passing you at 2 kms per hour.

that roundabout in chaweng is a joke. people seems to not have a clue how to use it.

peopel stop half way round to let people go from the left. then people who dont give way to the left get beeped and abused.

Totally agree with the roundabout issue. I think I have been here long enough to adopt nearly all typical quirky Thai customs, but I am very stubborn when it comes to the rules followed on that roundabout. ps. Don't try to enforce it on a motorbike though...

• Like 2

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic