Here Is The Money

lung

I'm on the top of the list in on my soi, that's enough for me.

Old thread mining today, G? Slow Thursday?

:o

Your description of those excluded Billioners was so similar to the way you usually describe your own businesses, I just couldn't help it... :D

EDIT: except the illegal part, of course. Just tizzing you a bit, I hope no offense was taken. :D

Edited by ~G~

It's interesting that Donald Trump is relatively low on the list and yet he is more known to the public then most of the others above him.

That's because Trump is all about hype and image, but pretty shallow when it comes to substance.

From what I've heard and read, Trump carries a huge debt load (not personally, but his companies are floating on red ink).

I'm on the top of the list in on my soi, that's enough for me.

Old thread mining today, G? Slow Thursday?

:o

Your description of those excluded Billioners was so similar to the way you usually describe your own businesses, I just couldn't help it... :D

EDIT: except the illegal part, of course. Just tizzing you a bit, I hope no offense was taken. :D

And I was just jibin you for digging up old threads. Hope no offense was taken.

:D

The fact is the many of the rich royal family Arabs don't want their citizens to know how much they really have.

It is not good for their health.

I wonder if there is a money laudering law there? If there is one can it be enforced?

How about the financial transaction involving their assets in the West, do they have to abide by the money laudering laws or are there loop holes or somehow exempted from this law?

I didn't see the reclusive Barclay brothers on there either.

regards

On another discussion about this, I found that the Forbes list is based on what the people "report" as their income and assets.

In many cases, people don't report all their worth for various reasons. Most couldn't give a shi-ite about where they appear on the Forbes list, but they do worry about what the taxman knows.