Am I Still Persona Non Grata...?

OlRedEyes

I'm not sure who you are, but you have more than 500 posts and it is a lot harder to get kicked out of Bedlam than the general forum.

A word to the wise. :o

Aye but not impossible...

a word to those who thought they were wise

:o

I'm not sure who you are, but you have more than 500 posts and it is a lot harder to get kicked out of Bedlam than the general forum.

A word to the wise. :D

Aye but not impossible...

a word to those who thought they were wise

:D

Bedlam hasn't been a problem...

Got kicked for joking, I think...

Had a choice whether to grow old and wise, or old and horny. No choice there :o

Why DO people get kicked out ? I noticed recently that Ice Maiden was banned, and she never used to say anything offensive...

Why DO people get kicked out ? I noticed recently that Ice Maiden was banned, and she never used to say anything offensive...

Not really a subject thats open for discussion, thanks!

Why Not ? :D

:D

He said so ! :D

Errrr. Sorry Sir, Just asking Sir, Begging Your Pardon Sir!!!!! :o

Well, if some of you had read the Forum Rules you might actually know why that subject isnt up for discussion and it might actually give a few of you a clue as to how to avoid getting banned...

5) Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.
they kicked people easy here ?

Nope, unless you break the forum rules (see above)

is there any other reason beside that the mod is always right?

He said so ! :D

Maybe some computer savey individual can start a second forum called ThaiVisa II. To discuss "TV taboo topics".

I think they might have done already - it's called pattaya-chat.com. Very earthy!!!!

The web design is an absoloute dead ringer for TV forum. Did the designer jump ship?

Someone should be suing.

Ya well, that's debatable, and we are not allowed to debate it here.

Everybody has bad days. That includes the mods, who are also human... I think...

I now leave the non-debate :D

:o I thought mods are superhumans.....

Maybe some computer savey individual can start a second forum called ThaiVisa II. To discuss "TV taboo topics".

I think they might have done already - it's called pattaya-chat.com. Very earthy!!!!

The web design is an absoloute dead ringer for TV forum. Did the designer jump ship?

Someone should be suing.

Did a whois search and it seems the pattaya site is run by a bloke from Derby UK (god bless him)

So it seems George is not "moonlighting"