Tv Services - Iptv

scorecard

Can any CM members please share their experiences / comments on this tv service - http://www.iptv-thailand.com/

I spoke with one local CM installation guy. his comment:

- Need iptv box at 6,500Baht

- If satellite receiver used to receive the signal, extra 4,000Baht for satelite dish and installation.

- Plus 350 Baht per month service fee.

- If customer wants to have full channel flexibility in different rooms, then extra 1,400Baht initial box set up fee for each additional room (but no clear answer whether the 350Baht monthly fee covers multiple rooms).

But the iptv website http://www.iptv-thailand.com/ says the signal is thought an internet connection needing a 2MB internet connection.

Would appreciate some help please to get a fully clearing understanding of how this works, and some comments, if possible, about the pricing details I've mentioned.

Thanks.

I have had so many paid services over the years ,not all legal.

Boxes I can no longer use, I C dish,3 Ku,that can pick up nothing

worth viewing ,unless you are Chinese,Indian,or Thai,

Now I subscribe to UKtv which has 14 channels ,OK if you are

British,and for Bht450 per month,its worth it,no boxes to buy,ect,.

and for movies ,series ,ect,. I just stream to my Tv. through my

Nettop pc.

Never again will I be conned into buying boxes,dishes,for services

that just don't last ,and are expensive.

regards Worgeordie P.S. There will be a guy coming along to sing the praises of IPTV , but that maybe because he got free box from said company.

^^ '

I have had so many paid services over the years ,not all legal.Boxes I can no longer use, I C dish,3 Ku,that can pick up nothing worth viewing ,unless you are Chinese,Indian,or Thai,...'

I hear you....sad.png

To answer your question, I do have MaigeTV which is transmitter over the internet and not by satellite dish. For me I have found it ok with some minor problems like the menu is in Chinese along with the remote, but it is still easy to use. This is a legal service and cost around 420 per month ( paid one time per year at about 5000 baht)plus the initial change for the box and first year service. It is up to you what you want or can put up with. I did have the Super English IPTV and found it a piece of junk and won't recommend it to my worst enemy. I've now have had the MaigeTV for over 2 months and it seems okay, but it is still your choice. Good luck.

The second part of your question, or first part, is about the site and I to tell the truth I have had some problems contacting them. If you email them thru their site, I have found that they will get back to you usually. By phone, I never did get them except on the Thai line never the English one. They will also answer on Skype SMS messaging only. They did take their Super English IPTV box back and upgraded me to the MaigeTV box at the cost difference, but it did take some time. I hope this answers your questions....Bob89110

• 4 months later...