Sextoys In Thailand (And Getting Them Shipped From Aboard)

paulsh

Hi all,

We're living in Thailand and we want to buy some sextoys, simple stuff like plugs/dildos, not even electric. I've asked around but couldn't find any sexshop anywhere... so I was wondering if there was something wrong with sextoys in Thailand? In Europe there are storefront sexshops everywhere accessible to anybody, but in Thailand none whatsoever! Are sextoys forbidden here?

There're tons of websites offering international shipping to any country, and I was wondering if it would cause any problem getting sextoys delivered to us here? We're talking about simple soft plastic with funny forms, here's an example:

2650_0.jpg

This one is 45cm long with a diagonal of 4cm. Will we get in trouble receiving this in our name at our address here in Thailand? (I don't mind paying local taxes for this 20$USD item...)

Did anybody of you already got sextoys delivered to yourself in Thailand? please share your experience (law, taxes, any other issue). It's just that we're kind of bored using cucumbers, they're too hard!

They are illegal in Thailand - many theorize that men here don't want to give women ideas about female emancipation - and therefore likely not possible to discuss details here.

Most people I know either buy from the woefully poor selection available from street stalls in every touristed area courtesy of their BiB sponsers, or bring them in their suitcases when they make trips back home, obviously taking an (IMO slight) chance of public humiliation and confiscation at customs.

PS I've had upcountry girls tell me eggplants picked at the right stage are much better than cucumbers.

Edited by FunFon
  • Like 2

They are illegal in Thailand - many theorize that men here don't want to give women ideas about female emancipation - and therefore likely not possible to discuss details here.

Most people I know either buy from the woefully poor selection available from street stalls in every touristed area courtesy of their BiB sponsers, or bring them in their suitcases when they make trips back home, obviously taking an (IMO slight) chance of public humiliation and confiscation at customs.

PS I've had upcountry girls tell me eggplants picked at the right stage are much better than cucumbers.

Aaah this is how they're called, "eggplants"! I've always wondered what those long and semi-flexible vegetables were... been using them as well smile.png

I've traveled in and out of Thailand more than 10 times and always with a couple of plugs in my checked-in luggage, never had any problems! However we want to try new toys and we don't plan a trip aboard for the next few months so....

They are illegal in Thailand - many theorize that men here don't want to give women ideas about female emancipation

What about male emancipation? Anal sex can be very pleasurable for men! (and enjoyed by the female experiencing a new role in the relationship)

Ialways thought it should be the man thats hard not a cucumber

Do you have two penises?