Why Do Thai Woman Put Towels On Every Floor

muythai2013

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know its all Thai women that do this, maybe its only yours, get her a maid...

how do you know its all Thai women that do this, maybe its only yours, get her a maid...

obviously i have many thai friends who do it to, thats why it's not just mine.

every friend I know does it, every thai relative, every thai freinds wives.

I should of remembered to spell things out here. not all just the dozens I know.

>how do you know its all Thai women that do this, maybe its only yours, get her a maid...

I should of remembered to spell things out here. not all just the dozens I know.

ok...but the advice still stands...if this keeps you awake at night employ a maid....thumbsup.gif

I have never experienced this habit in the hundreds of houses, apartments and rooms I have either lived in or visited in LOS

you have never seen it, and i have never failed to see it, and you say you been in hundreds, your focus must be heavily on something else, lol.

• Like 2

>how do you know its all Thai women that do this, maybe its only yours, get her a m

aid...

ok...but the advice still stands...if this keeps you awake at night employ a maid....thumbsup.gif

more serious stuff gets deleted, so i will stick to stuff like this.

where to by milk etc etc, the stuff you guys seem to get right into.

• Like 1

I have never experienced this habit in the hundreds of houses, apartments and rooms I have either lived in or visited in LOS

Same here, being here for almost 2 decades and travelled all over the country, have never noticed this.

It is a quick and easy way to prevent and clean up spills on tile floors before people slip. Normally placed between wet and dry areas such as kitchen/LR or Bath and other rooms.

someone gets it, they put them on floors that are clean, shoes are taken off, and feet are all looked after because the majority of people who enter are fighters so the feet are well looked after.

one thing I have noticed is Thai people keep there homes very clean.

It is a quick and easy way to prevent and clean up spills on tile floors before people slip. Normally placed between wet and dry areas such as kitchen/LR or Bath and other rooms.

someone gets it, they put them on floors that are clean, shoes are taken off, and feet are all looked after because the majority of people who enter are fighters so the feet are well looked after.

Why ask a question in a new thread when you already know the answer..

• Like 1

(without flip flops, you do take your shoes off when you enter a house, don't you?).

No as I dont work in a paddy field...I wipe my feel on the door mat, as i would do anywhere else in the world

biggrin.png

Door mat............Thailand..........?

Why ask a question in a new thread when you already know the answer..

not so much a question as a discussion, thats what we do here isnt it.

Allright. I think they clean the floor everyday, regardless if it looks dirty or not and thats how it should be. Hence the towels, old shirts, etc..

This is normal everywhere IMO. Well i gave it my best shot MyaiThai. Not much discussion in there IMO.

How about the meaning of life?

• Like 1

Allright. I think they clean the floor everyday, regardless if it looks dirty or not and thats how it should be. Hence the towels, old shirts, etc..

This is normal everywhere IMO. Well i gave it my best shot MyaiThai. Not much discussion in there IMO.

I prefer the life of Brian

I prefer the life of Brian

Nonsense! The holy grail was the best~!

Do you know the difference between an african and a european swallow?

• Like 1

A post discussing moderation has been removed.

Back On Topic.

We don't have towels on the floor (they are reserved for drying the body) but we do have loads of those 'rag mats' at strategic locations.

Help keep the floor clean and dry.

Back On Topic.

We don't have towels on the floor (they are reserved for drying the body) but we do have loads of those 'rag mats' at strategic locations.

my mistake for getting off topic.

Back On Topic.

Agreed, and more. when i spilled something or found something dirty on the floor i just use my foot in combination with the rag to clean it up so i don't have to bend down.thumbsup.gif .