North Korea Moves Missile As World Watches

webfact

Well if China was to come toppling down I would think that their cashas held by the U.S. would inded be toppling down too.

In truth neither nation wants a conflict caused by the North Korean brat, the testing of the waters by the Nort Korean brat is a well tried and proven success used over the years by North Korea as history shows us.

The North Koreans scream, throw their toys out of the pram and lo and behold the rest of the world caves in and gives the North Korean baby some sweeties.

In my opinion it is going to come to nothing,, there are political diplomatic mutterings and moves in the background that are going to put the North Korean brat in his place along with his old nannies too.

Sane voices may not be openly heard but they are being heard by those who think they hold the reins of power, the North Korean brat is going back into harness in his baby reins where he truly belongs in his nursery to continue his potty training.

Remember North Korean brat the saying , ''Once a man twice a boy.''

You've a lot to learn or should we say a lot to be indoctrinated into before you have both the talent and the ability that will enable you to be able to tread the boards on the International stage with any degree of both respect and success.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if China was to come toppling down I would think that their cashas held by the U.S. would inded be toppling down too.

In truth neither nation wants a conflict caused by the North Korean brat, the testing of the waters by the Nort Korean brat is a well tried and proven success used over the years by North Korea as history shows us.

The North Koreans scream, throw their toys out of the pram and lo and behold the rest of the world caves in and gives the North Korean baby some sweeties.

In my opinion it is going to come to nothing,, there are political diplomatic mutterings and moves in the background that are going to put the North Korean brat in his place along with his old nannies too.

Sane voices may not be openly heard but they are being heard by those who think they hold the reins of power, the North Korean brat is going back into harness in his baby reins where he truly belongs in his nursery to continue his potty training.

Remember North Korean brat the saying , ''Once a man twice a boy.''

You've a lot to learn or should we say a lot to be indoctrinated into before you have both the talent and the ability that will enable you to be able to tread the boards on the International stage with any degree of both respect and success.

NK is a pawn in this particular game.

China may be irritated with NK's acceleration of the mess. China wants the US toppled but not now. They have patience in their foreign policy which is primarily pointed at taking the USA down economically. The plan includes Russia, India, Brazil, China and South Africa. The BRICS monetary plan is something they are completely committed to and they of course know how necessary patience in the matter actually is. Now NK steps in and speeds them out of their anticipated pace. It will be interesting to watch how China handles the situation.

Many Chinese officials view the USA as instigators with China's participation in BRICS as what they want to topple and the road to that is through NK.

Your post sounds like a combination of wishful thinking and baseless speculation from reading too many blogs.
There is no evidence that the Korean crisis and/or BRICS is part of a chess move by China to take down the U.S.
BRICS was an attempt to become less dependent on the US dollar during the global financial crisis. So far, it's progress is well short of expectations.
China by far is the most important of the BRICS. Take China away and the BRICS are really deeply insignificant .... There's no doubt of the growing significance ... but let's not forget that the US economy alone constitutes about one-fifth of world GDP which is about the total of the five BRICS put together." - Michael Cox, a professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics
Edited by rijb
  • Like 1

China may be irritated with NK's acceleration of the mess. China wants the US toppled but not now. They have patience in their foreign policy which is primarily pointed at taking the USA down economically. The plan includes Russia, India, Brazil, China and South Africa. The BRICS monetary plan is something they are completely committed to and they of course know how necessary patience in the matter actually is. Now NK steps in and speeds them out of their anticipated pace. It will be interesting to watch how China handles the situation.

Many Chinese officials view the USA as instigators with China's participation in BRICS as what they want to topple and the road to that is through NK.

Uhm, China cannot take US economy down. They have worthless paper and we have their cash. We could also make their currency rapidly appreciate crushing their exports and in turn, GDP. What you also ignore is that Chima is in deep <deleted> economically right now. Big <deleted>.

China really does not benefit from toppling US. China will try and help broker a deal, but I doubt midget leader with 12 inch arms will listen. We shall see.

You may be correct hence the need for China to make it work. The long term view is to topple the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Pay attention to what Russia is doing right now. Putin is working to nationalize his banks. It is likely this effort with Russia's lead that caused the IMF to smack Putin on the wrist with the Cyprus banking mess to let him know he is not a big player and the big bankers want to stop him and his BRICS plan at whatever cost.. The big banking oligarch could bail out Cyprus with their lunch money. They actually see this BRICS arrangement as a threat to their world power and to the International Monetary Fund. Within the last few weeks, Russia has removed those with dual citizenship from positions of authority within its government. They have stopped all foreigners from the banking industry within mother Russia. These are all bold moves and are quietly coordinated.

It is plausible that the US is not after NK at all; Just a justification to put down BRICS before it gets started. China has a treaty to defend NK. China is not ready to take on a serious war with the US at this particular point.

Just announced that Margaret Thatcher died.

Not sure about Russia. Putin probably always up to something. Wife is Russian, an investment banker and we will be in Russia for 30 + days very soon. I will be interested in hearing what is going on in Russia and how Russians view NK issues.

• Like 1

the boy has had a small win with the US announcing that they have cancelled the test firing of a missile over the peinsular (sic)...

...as they have decided to test it in downtown Pyongyang on an as yet announced date.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Based on my recent three years in the PRChina, I can verify that your statements about Beijing's longer term goal of taking down the United States is true.

Beijing however isn't going to accomplish its malevolent goal of global dictatorship or global rule, at least not by using the BRIC countries or their economies. .

Already the BRIC countries have seen their economies falter, as the link below points out. And the CCP's PRC economy has dropped like a stone from 11 percent growth in 2008 to 8% growth last year, trending to 5% to 6% growth by 2016, possibly as soon as 2015.

The BRIC economies are stuck in the lower middle income gap with no way out in sight - Brazil, Russia, India, China.

The new economies presently enjoying rapid growth have already surpassed and supplanted the BRICs - Mexico, Indonesia, South Korea, Turkey. The new silly acronym we will be referencing for the remainder of the decade is thus MIST. Mexican GDP broke the trillion mark in 2008, South Korea in 2010, Indonesia in 2012; Turkey will accomplish this feat in 2016. The BRIC economies have hit the proverbial brick wall.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/04/08/breakout_nation_sharma_us_economy?page=full

And by the way, the liked article also points out the U.S. economy is already off and running into new areas of growth and expansion. The United States is always renewing itself, is always underestimated by its detractors who just never learn from generation to generation.

laugh.pngSpeaking of videos, here's a N Korean propaganda video about life in the United States that I saw on what the PRChinese like to say is their Utube:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM3NDQ2MTQw.html

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The one fact in the whole of the video is that that was a Republican party candidate, because as much trouble as the R party is in these daze, they're scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrell to find Republicans who aren't wearing bags over their heads so no one will recognize them laugh.png .

hahaha ok my day starts with a good laugh thanks publicus

• Like 1

laugh.pngSpeaking of videos, here's a N Korean propaganda video about life in the United States that I saw on what the PRChinese like to say is their Utube:

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The one fact in the whole of the video is that that was a Republican party candidate, because as much trouble as the R party is in these daze, they're scraping the bottom of the proverbial barrell to find Republicans who aren't wearing bags over their heads so no one will recognize them laugh.png .

hahaha ok my day starts with a good laugh thanks publicus

Some of my friends in the PRChina brought the video to my attention. They got almost as good a laugh out of watching it as you or I did. The Chinese have a great deal of contempt of N Korea.

seems as the boy has a another bit of a win, SK/US are talking softly, softly as she goes now..........

Are you mad, briboy? You've no idea, I'm sure.

NK has worked themselves into a tight corner. Where is the attack? There isn't one.

South Korea safe in the knowledge.

seems as the boy has a another bit of a win, SK/US are talking softly, softly as she goes now..........

Are you mad, briboy? You've no idea, I'm sure.

NK has worked themselves into a tight corner. Where is the attack? There isn't one.

South Korea safe in the knowledge.

hmmmm

Edited by briboy

OMG life in the U.S sounds dreadfull, the poor buggers have to eat hot snowcheesy.gifcheesy.gif and sleep beside thier dead friends in blue bodybags. People thought Nth Koreans had it bad, they have nothing to complain about.

• Like 1

OMG life in the U.S sounds dreadfull, the poor buggers have to eat hot snowcheesy.gifcheesy.gif and sleep beside thier dead friends in blue bodybags. People thought Nth Koreans had it bad, they have nothing to complain about.

Perhaps, but the birds are yummy. tongue.png

Newsflash

http://www.smh.com.au/national/north-korea-directs-missiles-towards-australia-20120323-1vpb7.html

"NORTH KOREA'S forthcoming missile launch will be aimed towards South-East Asia and Australia for the first time, the US has warned.

The warning was delivered in person yesterday to the Foreign Affairs Minister, Bob Carr, by a senior official in the Obama Administration, Kurt Campbell, during a visit to Sydney.

North Korea, which claimed to have successfully tested a nuclear weapon in 2009, has for years worked to improve its long-range ballistic missile capability. Previous missile tests have been launched east, over Japan. But US intelligence suggests the launch announced for mid-April will be aimed south for the first time.

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

The NK's are really so sure of themselves, just like Saddam was and remember how long his regime lasted! They have a nuclear bomb that they have let off uderground and have no conception of what happens when it goes off above the ground, they have not seen the damage it causes and all their tiny explosions were smaller than Hiroshima, much smaller. They seem to be spoiling for a fight and in some ways I think the US would like the opportunity to end this once and for all, before they can send missiles to the US mainland, it would also be a lesson to other would be's in the middle east, I hope it does not come to a conflict but its racheting up for one, I am glad its not on my doorstep or flight path. Common sense is something NK seems to be short of, like most things there.

winning wars against arabs is one thing. How many wars do you know that the yanks have won against Asians?

You should ask the Japanese that question.

One up for loptr and the score is 1 - 0

Lets not forget that the aussies were neck deep in the <deleted> fight with the japs also fighting them in Australia and across the region.

Yes but it was the Yanks that hit the Japs with the final 2 big bangs. All over.