Intelligent Twens With Niveau - Group

Easyliving

Hey guys,

are there any Twens +/- here between 18 and 30 who like to connect with sameaged intelligent people to have quality conversations and more?

Im sick of all theese fat old tourists, retirees, drunk Englishman and Germans or even worse Russian tourist who hang around Patong & co. and

have such a simple kind of stupid living. Talking simple Thai, making bad jokes and just get drunk.

I love Thailand for the weather, beaches, the friendly way Thais behave, beautiful Girls and the convenience it offer.

But not for Patong & co.

Are there any Startup-people, Freelancers, Pokerplayers, Stockstraders or any Kind of people who found a way to live in Phuket who are young like me (Im 26 years right now) and would like to have quality conversations who goes more into dept than with the average Phuketeer?

I would like to open a new group to meet frequently and do activities together.

Let me know what you are up to.

Cheers

Torge

It might be worth of rethinking the reasons, why you haven't found intelligent people on this island, even if you have tried.

Do intelligent and Twens go together? I can't say I've heard anyone I know in this age bracket that refers to their age as Twens. What's Niveau Group, is it a time share organization ?

"Niveau Group" is what they call the "Twens" who are addicted to Facebook on their smart phones. :) :)

You know the ones. They actually think everybody gives a sh*t about their status and what they are doing, every second of the day. :) :)

Thank god i am to old to join and have all that fun

I will have to make do with Patong.

• Like 2

I think it depends if you want to network or have a good time. With the groups you mention the more successful ones are likely to have ego problems, whereas, the least successful would not have enough money to buy a beer.

Maybe you should change the type of place you frequent.

Finally, please do not use 'old' as a derogatory term, it's something we all achieve if we are lucky. You will be joining us in (more than) a few years.

So can we come up with some chic-ish frenchy-sounding name to call all of us "fat old tourists, retirees, drunk Englishman and Germans or even worse Russian tourist who hang around Patong & co. and have such a simple kind of stupid living. Talking simple Thai, making bad jokes and just get drunk..." types?

Like maybe les fattiche drunkieres...

jerk.gif

• Like 1

So can we come up with some chic-ish frenchy-sounding name to call all of us "fat old tourists, retirees, drunk Englishman and Germans or even worse Russian tourist who hang around Patong & co. and have such a simple kind of stupid living. Talking simple Thai, making bad jokes and just get drunk..." types?

jerk.gif

Les vieux vin set.

jerk.gif

A word already exists for this description, that word is - "farang." :) :)

I've got 1. Yes, just 1. But she's got millions and they all want to be friends with me. I keep telling 'em to bugger off.

Mothers friends.. those are the worst. Always being nosy. You have managed the situation well.

I love Thailand for the weather, beaches, the friendly way Thais behave, beautiful Girls and the convenience it offer.

But not for Patong & co.

Why did you come to Phuket?

who are young like me

At 26 this redefines "young".

Are there any Startup-people, Freelancers, Pokerplayers, Stockstraders or any Kind of people who found a way to live in Phuket who are young like me

Got it now, took me a while, he means free-loaders, scammers, vultures and parasites..... who own an iPad.

The ones that say "Yah" instead of "Yes" who have never done a decent days work in their entire life, and try to live up to Quentin Tarrantino's chin.

(P.S. Belgians say Yah, that's normal for them, so they are excluded)

But not for Patong & co.

Why did you come to Phuket?

At 26 this redefines "young".

Are there any Startup-people, Freelancers, Pokerplayers, Stockstraders or any Kind of people who found a way to live in Phuket who are young like me

Got it now, took me a while, he means free-loaders, scammers, vultures and parasites..... who own an iPad.

I see the OP hasn't found any friends here on Thai Visa! LOL! Hell, I own an iPad and I ancient according to the OP! And I think he means "young" free-loaders, scammers, Poker players (which of course is illegal here), vultures, etc. I highly doubt he would know much about even setting up a stock trading account here. Good luck OP, what type of visa do you have at age 26? Have a nice holiday...

• Like 1

At the OP's age I was just as arrogant and blissfully ignorent of the real world as him. Of cause we had no Ipod's nor FB so we had to find friends the old fashioned way.

All of us thought we were the centre of the universe :-) BUT there was not a Free-lancers among us since we all held proper jobs, We Started-up years ago and did not have the time to play poker. Stocktraders were some kind of species we've heard of but never met.

All our conversations were very intelligent, we talked about money, football and girls (a bit like now) and we thought everyone above the age of thirty was already dying.

• Like 2

"Im sick of all theese fat old tourists, retirees, drunk Englishman and Germans or even worse Russian tourist who hang around Patong & co. and

have such a simple kind of stupid living"

Awesome! I can honestly say I don't "resemble that remark".

But then I don't fit here either "Twens +/- here between 18 and 30 who like to connect with sameaged intelligent people"

Oh well.....better luck on the next thread.

• Like 1

"Im sick of all theese fat old tourists, retirees, drunk Englishman and Germans or even worse Russian tourist who hang around Patong & co. and

have such a simple kind of stupid living"

Awesome! I can honestly say I don't "resemble that remark".

But then I don't fit here either "Twens +/- here between 18 and 30 who like to connect with sameaged intelligent people"

Oh well.....better luck on the next thread.

LOL! Have to agree, you don't resemble that remark! Nor do I.

OP don't get offended, some people on here are just bitter at your drive and panache for life. So as to help I have rewritten your intro to better explain yourself to the expats here.

Hi everybody I am after meeting people who can pretty much show me how to make a living whilst sitting on my arse doing ... all as I have failed back in the west but am still convincing myself I am young and vibrant at 26.
The fact I never left home or got a job counts not in my proposal to become an international jet set millionaire with your ideas, help, funding, accommodation, transport and last but not least pity.

Please don't let the fact I have the personality of a soggy towel put you off pleeeeaaase.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by LivinginKata
  • Like 2

OP don't get offended, some people on here are just bitter at your drive and panache for life. So as to help I have rewritten your intro to better explain yourself to the expats here.

Hi everybody I am after meeting people who can pretty much show me how to make a living whilst sitting on my arse doing ... all as I have failed back in the west but am still convincing myself I am young and vibrant at 26.

The fact I never left home or got a job counts not in my proposal to become an international jet set millionaire with your ideas, help, funding, accommodation, transport and last but not least pity.

Please don't let the fact I have the personality of a soggy towel put you off pleeeeaaase.

Sargasm / funny ?? Nah

Brilliant, as you Brits say!

• Like 1