Helicopters Over Nongplalai

jbrain

Currently much helicopter traffic over NongPlai, it is 9.10pm , and I have never heard helicopters here at night.

Seem to travel from the Pattaya remand prison location and direction Rayong

Curious if there gonna be a news clipping tomorrow.

I know I also hear them from time to time, as I live within 1 km as the scare crow flies from the prison, but usually during daytime.

I don't recall to hear them at night though, and for sure not at least 4 in less than 30 minutes. Could have been one and the same traveling back and forwards, but not so easy to spot in a dark sky .

A few nights ago (Thursday I believe at about 9 pm. I saw what were seemingly silent very well lit objects about a dozen or more heading from the Baan Saray area in a northerly direction. I am not suggesting UFO's but I've never before seen anything like this in 15 years here.

I remember some 30 or so years ago being in Manila when the strongman president Marcos decided that discretion in the face of the "People Power" revolution was the better part of valour and had the Americans fly him by helicopter over the place I was staying to the US Embassy on the seafront, and from there to Clark and finally Hawaii.

I doubt this is the same sort of thing though.

A few nights ago (Thursday I believe at about 9 pm. I saw what were seemingly silent very well lit objects about a dozen or more heading from the Baan Saray area in a northerly direction. I am not suggesting UFO's but I've never before seen anything like this in 15 years here.

May be Chinese lanterns, have you never been around for Loi Krathong?

May be Chinese lanterns, have you never been around for Loi Krathong?

Never seen those lasting in the sky for 6 months though.