Who Read, Write In This Forum?

Bluecat

Where are you from (nationality)?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bangkok, 15.27 p.m.

60% of South Western European, 20% of Australian/New Zealander, 20% of Thai.

George, can we close the poll and call it a "Thaksin's poll", I mean, similar to the one showing that the majority of Thai people agree with the new closing time of bars, pubs,restaurants,...

George, can we close the poll and call it a "Thaksin's poll", I mean, similar to the one showing that the majority of Thai people agree with the new closing time of bars, pubs,restaurants,...

That's plenty of data. No need to dig a little deeper. Close the pole and declare the results. Welcome to Toxin Land.

Where do Germans-Dutch-Belgiums-luxembourgians(?) put there votes.

I am surely not a south west continental/neither UK nor Scandinavian.

But I like the idea.

Some of our members give some information.

Specially when you post regularly and/or chat, I think it is preferable.

I used to check most of the new members during the last 2 weeks (the posters and the chatters),and I found 99% with NO information.

:D:D:D

I Kan vote for three categorise as mentioned in your pole. :D

What I cannot understand is how you screwed up with Europe and then with the rest of the World as mentioned by other members on this Fred………………… in YOUR POLE.

:o

Hmm, as Dutch said; where do Germans, Dutch, Belgians, Lux...s, Austrians, Swiss, dare we include Liechtensteiners . . . belong?

If you set up a pole, wouldn't it be prudent to get the basics right? Not having a go at you, Bluecat, but would you be an Anglo, by any chance?

Hmm, as Dutch said; where do Germans, Dutch, Belgians, Lux...s, Austrians, Swiss, dare we include Liechtensteiners . . . belong?  

If you set up a pole, wouldn't it be prudent to get the basics right?  Not having a go at you, Bluecat, but would you be an Anglo, by any chance?

I agree. The more details, the more information. Unfortunately, the more details, the more "confusing" also. I do not want the people to read a list of 100 countries and get bored before they even get a chance to vote,...

I should have called South Western Europe, the non Scandinavian countries. I included Scandinavia since these countries have a very high percentage of the population connected to the internet and usually have good english knowledge.

As for the others you mentioned, it is not always the case (besides the Dutch maybe) and hence I put them in the same category than the people in Southern Europe.

Not fair, I know, I am from one of them :o

Blue cat

I said before ,I like the idea.

May be instead of looking into a geographical divide,you may be should have looked at the visiting countries share. I know that Holland and (special) German do have a lot of tourists coming in.By the way Holland is for 95% covered with high speed glas fiber network, but you indicated that already more or less.

The higher the visitors number , the more chances of future long stayers or retirees or marriages/gf.

Any way thanks for starting the poll :o

it's amazing the way the world can cut into pieces like this ...

I'm french, and don't feel like belonging to "south europe" ... :o

francois

not so many vote by now ... and so many read already ....

hey', wake up, you're behind your screen, what are you afraid of ? :D

Modify the poll to areas ie North America, South Pacific, Australasia etc, or get really specific, a lot of people havn't voted because they don't want to be identified with the wrong region.

What wrong region?

The Australian do not want to be associated to the New Zealander?

The French do not want to be associated with the German, Italian, Spanish,... I thought there was a European UNION (maybe I should have called it Old Europe :D) ?

I do not actually think this is the main reason but anyway, any feedback is most welcome,...

(Makes me wonder why we have so may people in this forum criticizing the Thai people about being nationalistic,...) :o