My Friend Needs Advice

Marcoose

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the man is up to 10 years older than the girl, it`s a 50 year prison sentence and a 500000 baht fine.

Over 10 years older, it`s the death penalty. I know this is true, a man told me in a bar.

I wonder why all these guys come on here with concerns about their and their mates love lives? I also have emotion, sexual and financial problems. Does anyone really care? Does anyone really want to hear about it?

Give him my email I can fix it all for 25000 baht save him the rest for another fling ....

My lovely ex wife was also threatening with police,

my friend lend her his phone and said, -here, dont waste time.

She phoned and police said they dont intervene in couples,

and off she went 10 min later.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her as she has threatened to goto the police and cry rape he has since contacted his solicitor back home who will be flying over in a couple of days to handle his case, explain he will need to speak to her boss at the supermarket and family friends in her village to find if this is an isolated incident or a regular occurance from her, if an isolated incident he will have to goto court to get an order for her to goto hospital for a full medical and mental assesmaent, after the finding of the medical and mental assessment also the results of the visit to her village and boss are returned they will be better informed as to what course of legal action should be persued.

As she is only 18 the thought of someone going to question her boss and friends of her family should be enough for you sorry your friend never to see her again.

Also, is it me or does his way of posting remind anyone of funfon?

Edited by Keith67

Thaivisa needs an agony aunt.....

Dear Dorothy,

My friend and I painted a room ......

There should be a Dear Dorothy board as well as a Loong Somchai (Uncle Somchai) board giggle.gif

The Dear Dorothy blog has been around for over a decade now. It's called Stickman. Lots of sad stories and tales of woe on that site. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Amazing how many people's 'Friends' are computer illiterate or without internet access!

THIS is why i dont have any friends whistling.gif

No they would be a great pair together,they are heading down the road to self desrtuct in LOS

Ok 8posts? Ill bite.

Ah the webs we weave...

Cops will just see her as the tramp she is

Disappear. Plan it out (and fast!) and vanish in the night. Leave the country.

Text her from the Cambodian border and say - I am on the plane and gone. No blackmail for you.

She cant and wont do anything. She will look back, see shes ahead money for nothing and go about her business.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all the good hearted people that replied and to all the mongs and keyboard warriors, go suck a big hairy.....

I was asking on behalf of a friend who was genuinely very concerned and I was worried about him. For the record, I have been here in Phuket for 2 years and with my girlfriend (very happily) for nearly all that time. Slightly confused as to why anyone would think I would hide behind my friend on an anonymous forum where I have absolutely zero rep.....

Anyway, the girl in question has now gone and my friend is relieved, you lovely, lovely people will be pleased to know.

Anyway, the girl in question has now gone and my friend is relieved, you lovely, lovely people will be pleased to know.

...and your friend has learned his lesson, on this occasion, anyway.

What lesson do you think he has learned exactly? The guy tried finding a normal girl who doesnt (on the face of it (excuse the pun)) sell her bits to 60 year old men three times a day. What's the lesson? Stick to bar girls?

I should add that you and your friend, by your own admission, were arrested for painting your girlfriend's shop a few days ago. Are these two events not connected?

You are both displaying signs of victimhood and wonder if you are best suited to LOS with, what appears to be, such weak personalities.

I should add that you and your friend, by your own admission, were arrested for painting your girlfriend's shop a few days ago. Are these two events not connected?

You are both displaying signs of victimhood and wonder if you are best suited to LOS with, what appears to be, such weak personalities.

I think you are entirely correct. In fact that is probably one of the best worded, most profound comments ever articulated.

LOS should certainly be restricted to retired, angry old men with Erectyle Dysfunction...... such as yourself.

Judging by 80% off the comments on this thread it is easy to see why Farang are loathed so much in this country.

• Like 1

I think you are entirely correct. In fact that is probably one of the best worded, most profound comments ever articulated.

LOS should certainly be restricted to retired, angry old men with Erectyle Dysfunction...... such as yourself.

Judging by 80% off the comments on this thread it is easy to see why Farang are loathed so much in this country.

You really have to look back at your opening comment and wonder would you think any differently if asked the same question?

You asked for advise and commented about being arrested in the same post, being 2 young blokes as you are people will most

certainly wonder if there is a connection or are the problems created through your own behaviour, had you stateda little more info

as to the situation leading to your arrest and your position as a 2 year resident maybe your replies would have been given a little

more thought or at least taken a little more seriously.

Wooloomooloo's comment was perfectly justified and reasonable asking if he had learnt a lesson from this, we all do things we

may regret later it is what is called a learning curve, meaning did he do something this time he would avoid on the next occasion.

As for your last comment you choice of reply and tone really will not lead to a good result or assistance for further problems you or

your friends may encounter.

Many (the average i mean, not the well educated ones) Thai girls are much younger than their years in mentality...so honestly dont know how a 32 year old western man could hack the mentality of a 20 year old fairly uneducated Thai girl..

oh come on, it is not her mentality he is 'hacking'

and you always manage to grind that axe don't you?

just slip it in eeek, have another dig at thai women, why wait? you know you will anyway.

• Like 1

You really have to look back at your opening comment and wonder would you think any differently if asked the same question?

You asked for advise and commented about being arrested in the same post, being 2 young blokes as you are people will most

certainly wonder if there is a connection or are the problems created through your own behaviour, had you stateda little more info

as to the situation leading to your arrest and your position as a 2 year resident maybe your replies would have been given a little

Wooloomooloo's comment was perfectly justified and reasonable asking if he had learnt a lesson from this, we all do things we

may regret later it is what is called a learning curve, meaning did he do something this time he would avoid on the next occasion.

As for your last comment you choice of reply and tone really will not lead to a good result or assistance for further problems you or

I simply painted a room in my girlfriends' shop. Next thing you know there are two thais and a member of the tourist police taking videos, photos and arresting me and my buddy. It turns out any form of work, be it on your own home or business is illegal without a work permit.... it has to be done by thais otherwise you are seen as taking a thai's job (as per what the tourist police said).

If not realising that makes me naive then so be it but as far as I'm concerned, it is just another barmy law that they attempted to use to extort me and my boy.

I didn't feel like I needed to justify or explain how long I have been here.... I was just concerned about a mate and was looking for some advice on his position..

The tone from most of the people who replied to this thread is what got my back up but I don't have the will to reply to everyone individually. Patronising comments about lessons learned..... well, again, what lesson?

Regarding "a connection", umm, no.

Anyway, if a mod could lock this thread it would be appreciated.

Edit: being accused by someone of having a weak personality when they don't even know you is imo offensive. Annnyway, moving on...

Edited by Marcoose
  • Like 2

I simply painted a room in my girlfriends' shop. Next thing you know there are two thais and a member of the tourist police taking videos, photos and arresting me and my buddy. It turns out any form of work, be it on your own home or business is illegal without a work permit.... it has to be done by thais otherwise you are seen as taking a thai's job (as per what the tourist police said).

If not realising that makes me naive then so be it but as far as I'm concerned, it is just another barmy law that they attempted to use to extort me and my boy.

I didn't feel like I needed to justify or explain how long I have been here.... I was just concerned about a mate and was looking for some advice on his position..

The tone from most of the people who replied to this thread is what got my back up but I don't have the will to reply to everyone individually. Patronising comments about lessons learned..... well, again, what lesson?

Regarding "a connection", umm, no.

Anyway, if a mod could lock this thread it would be appreciated.

Edit: being accused by someone of having a weak personality when they don't even know you is imo offensive. Annnyway, moving on...

I understand what you are saying, the point you make about work permits is in fact correct and not limited to Thailand Australia and the UK ploicies are exactlythe same, any work even on your own property is seen as doing a local out of a job.

If the man is up to 10 years older than the girl, it`s a 50 year prison sentence and a 500000 baht fine.

Over 10 years older, it`s the death penalty. I know this is true, a man told me in a bar.

I wonder why all these guys come on here with concerns about their and their mates love lives? I also have emotion, sexual and financial problems. Does anyone really care? Does anyone really want to hear about it?

NO especially your sexual problems biggrin.png but if you feel like posting them make sure you open your own thread.