Yingluck Slammed For Changing Clothes Too Many Times In One Day

webfact

Oh please, people will attack her about anything. Now it is attacking her for dressing to suit a particular event. To stop all the whiners and detractors maybe she should just dress in jeans 24/7 oh no wait then people will complain because she doesn't dress to suit the occassion.

Is she any different when it comes to this compared to any other official in any other place of the world? Julia gillard probably changes her clothes more time per day than Yingluk does.

maybe both haven't been told about Immodium

hahhahah and both will need it in the not too distant future hopefully

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on folks. PM Y is low lying fruit. You dont have to invent stuff to criticize of her.

She does fine on her own.blink.png

Coming up with this kind of sh*t only reduces the impact of legitimate concerns, and reduces the credibility of the reporting.

Hell i change cloths 2 - 3 times a day just because of musk and sweat. If you don't, i hope you buy antiperspirant and deodorant in bulk!

I will say that she could have avoided all this by having multiple copies of the same outfit, and therefore she can look fresh without looking like she changed cloths. Like I believe most other politicians do in the more developed countries.

how often do the massage ladies at work change their clothes in one day??

and for me: i dont sweat, i am not fat.....

She just dresses perfectly for each occasion and most women try to do the same. My wife changes clothes several times a day without the occasion! Nothing wears out just washed out, Thai women appear to have a fear of smelling, real or perceived, never mind change anyway. Much better than travelling in the London underground and standing next to a reasably good looking girl and she smells of sweat and thats going to work in the morning. Makes me want to shower and change clothes just thinking about it.

This lady can't win for losing.

My reaction is that anytime a politician is changing clothes, getting a haircut, sitting on the toilet (without a mobile phone), they are not causing any damage to the country.

Besides the fact, a lot of women pay attention to what she's wearing and try and copy it.. giving some dept. stores sales. She's only doing her best to help the economy.. whistling.gif

Khun Yingluck, Prime Minister, is a beautiful lady, who represents Thailand well on the world's stage. She has beaucoup money, and a whole lot of STYLE, and the clothes she wears show off Thai feminity at its best. In short: The Lady can wear anything she wants (she's lovely in everything), any time that suits her fancy. She's a Woman and a Half.

She is certainly a looker, but not knowing how tall she is, I don't fancy women who are too small as I am tall myself.

You mean she doesn't stand a chance with you? whistling.gif She would be distraught at this news

Khun Yingluck, Prime Minister, is a beautiful lady, who represents Thailand well on the world's stage. She has beaucoup money, and a whole lot of STYLE, and the clothes she wears show off Thai feminity at its best. In short: The Lady can wear anything she wants (she's lovely in everything), any time that suits her fancy. She's a Woman and a Half.

She is certainly a looker, but not knowing how tall she is, I don't fancy women who are too small as I am tall myself.

You mean she doesn't stand a chance with you? whistling.gif She would be distraught at this news

If she is upward of 5ft 4ins, she most definitely would stand a chance with me if I was single. My Thai wife is 5ft 9ins, and before any ladyboy comments come in, she has two children, and they are not adopted.

he is certainly a looker, but not knowing how tall she is, I don't fancy women who are too small as I am tall myself.

If she is upward of 5ft 4ins, she most definitely would stand a chance with me if I was single. My Thai wife is 5ft 9ins, and before any ladyboy comments come in, she has two children, and they are not adopted.

No ladyboy comments forthcoming wai.gif

Come on folks. PM Y is low lying fruit. You dont have to invent stuff to criticize of her.

She does fine on her own.blink.png

Coming up with this kind of sh*t only reduces the impact of legitimate concerns, and reduces the credibility of the reporting.

Hell i change cloths 2 - 3 times a day just because of musk and sweat. If you don't, i hope you buy antiperspirant and deodorant in bulk!

I will say that she could have avoided all this by having multiple copies of the same outfit, and therefore she can look fresh without looking like she changed cloths. Like I believe most other politicians do in the more developed countries.

An excellent point of view Jamhar - thank you.

he is certainly a looker, but not knowing how tall she is, I don't fancy women who are too small as I am tall myself.

No ladyboy comments forthcoming wai.gif

Thank you Sing-sling.

Truth to this story or not it does seem Yingluck puts more into looking good in public than to her job, well that's when she's actually in the country. I suppose it doesn't matter too much though as she's only a puppet anyway

Your comment is as petty, snide and bitchy as the best of them . . . well done.

Shades of neo-cons pouncing on Michelle Obama for everything she did/does . . .

But Michelle Obama isn't masquerading as a PM whilst really being controlled by a convicted fugitive offshore based criminal. whistling.gif

Everyone already knows that the PM is not the real power, and her attendance record to parliament is dismal. But, who gives a fig about how often she changes clothes. She certainly looks better than Merkel,Gillard and the witch from Argentina.

You said it brother , she is the fairest of all the "world leaders" . The ones you mention are frightening . And screw the agenda , I just want a PM who's HOT.

One might be tempted to think that you had a real soft spot for the P.M.

I agree with most of what you say, except for two things. She has great style, probably the best dressed female Prime Minister in the world.

Yingluck can wear just about anything and still look good, however what she does lack is SUBSTANCE and will unlikely carve her name in the history books as have The Iron Lady aka Margaret Thatcher and The Lady aka Aung San Suu Kyi.

The coconut news,w00t.gif give me a break. I fail to see why TVF would even put this rubbish on the Forum. Most people on here change a few times a day for the hell of it. Not worth a comment.coffee1.gif

Not worth a comment ... What about 78 comments? That's what this site is about.

The coconut news,w00t.gif give me a break. I fail to see why TVF would even put this rubbish on the Forum. Most people on here change a few times a day for the hell of it. Not worth a comment.coffee1.gif

Did you see how stupid some of the comments were over someone changing clothes, get a life.

Edited by OZEMADE

Did you see how stupid some of the comments were over someone changing clothes, get a life.
Actually, most of the comments have been about how stupid the article is.
  • Like 1

it's good to see that in the richness of your life, you too have time to make comments about the comments of the members. Have a good life.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Most politicians in developed countries have multiple copies of the same clothes to look 'fresh'? smile.png Really?

Tis true. HM Elizabeth II has 2 identical dresses for such times when the day is too hot or wet or should tragedy strike and some errant soup splatter at a meal. Most male political leaders have a spare identical shirt and tie to wear. The PM of Thailand offers her own twist of the wardrobe by being more honest in actually getting out of her sweaty attire into something fresh so as not to offend the olfactory senses of those she meets and greets. It is something I wish the singlet and short wearing foreign visitors would do. My friends often change clothes 2X a day.

• Like 1

If the article were 'Yingluck shown Changing Clothes Too Many Times In One Day' it might be worth more of a perusal. whistling.gif

She certainly looks better than Merkel,Gillard and the witch from Argentina.

She don't do much for me, but amen to that!