Thaksin Seeks And Offers Forgiveness

Lite Beer

Look Folks some of my freinds think that Thaskin is a low life piece of Sh*t, others thinks he is a corrupt scumbag. Can't we all agree that Thaskin is a low life piece of sh*t corrupt scumbag? Stop the bickering.

And the illiterate electorate think he's a 'god'. He did so much to help the country (apparently).

He has gone to great lengths to advertise into legend the few small things he has done.

But what rankles most is :

What he COULD have done for ALL, not just a chosen few,

if he had truly been the man his legend says he is, is wasted.

That gain for all is lost.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fact that this worm is ready to "forgive those who had hurt him" just makes me sick. He is lucky to be free, should be behind bars. I wonder if the families and friends of the ones he had "removed" would be so willing to forgive this cold hearted killer. The scum who support him, both Thai and farang, are just as worthless.

• Like 1

I like the man, and I hope he comes back. He could save so much on his phone bill. Really, was Abhisit so much better, when he was The Guy? If so, why were he and his crew dumped hard at the first opportunity?

Come back, Mister T, do a little easy time, clear up all this legal BS, then REALLY come back. You're the Man.

• Like 1

Game of Thrones isn't something I have watched, but there were some clips on the t.v. last night, one had a line in it that stood out and I'll paraphrase.....

"Thaksin would watch Thailand burn to the ground if he could be King of the ashes"

I'm always reminded of the line from Milton's 'Paradise Lost' every time another report of Thaksin's behaviour comes out:

"Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven".

That seems to be his manner of thinking.

Another quote from the poem, quite fitting for this topic, is

"And plunge us in the flames? or from above

Should intermitted vengeance arm again

His red right hand to plague us?"

Just excellent, Ballpoint - hats off to you.

• Like 1

You all seem to be so against the man that the people believe in . Why ?He actually allocated governmment money to to help the poor ! . The problem was the rich did not agree wioth their tax money being used for the poor - not themselves . Your a bunch on sycop[hantic crappetrs who have no idea as to what the situiatipn is here !

• Like 1

You all seem to be so against the man that the people believe in . Why ?He actually allocated governmment money to to help the poor ! . The problem was the rich did not agree wioth their tax money being used for the poor - not themselves . Your a bunch on sycop[hantic crappetrs who have no idea as to what the situiatipn is here !

Yes, he did "help" the poor ... whilst helping himself to even more.

I could tolerate him up until 2010. After the red shirt rioting he instigated and sponsored I have nothing but complete and utter contempt for him. He will lie, cheat, use and steal from anyone (even his "beloved" poor) to get what he wants.

• Like 2

I really don't believe there is any sincerity to anything he does or says. Everything has ulterior motives in his case, so you can't accept any of it as truth - he will do and say anything that could offer benefits for him.....

His 'helping' the poor was just another of his devious plans. Think about it this way. If you wanted to buy the most votes with the least money, and especially the Govts' money, You would work on the poor and uneducated - you could spend just a little bit and win a lot. Versus buying the richer or more educated votes.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong,... but wasn't he the official, elected, sworn in, PM when he was overthrthrown by an unelected general ? Just making sure my memory is correct.

You're wrong.

He disbanded parliament for the April 2006 election, which meant he was no longer the official, elected, sworn in, PM. He was then a caretaker PM.

Parliament couldn't form to elect a new PM after the election because there were a number of electorates that didn't get a result because having only one candidate, that one candidate needed to get more than 20% of the vote (including "None of the above" votes). Therefore Thaksin continued to be caretaker PM.

Then the election result were cancelled, mainly because of the placement of voting booths by the election commission so that people could see who others were voting for (no privacy).

At the time of the coup, Thaksin was still the caretaker PM.

The reason he called the 2006 election (only 12 months after winning a majority in the 2005 election) was because he wanted public approval for the sale of his telecom company to the Singaporeans WITHOUT paying any tax.

It looks like he didn't want his money being used for the poor either.

• Like 2

Oh so long ago, September, 2010 that is:

"'Don't worry that I think about taking revenge. In my heart, I believe reconciliation is a great agenda. I do not think about taking revenge. I do not have any resentment against anyone. But I will not kiss up to anyone,' he said.

Asked if he wants reconcil-iation, why he hasn't stopped a political movement that seems to put the country in jeopardy, Thaksin asked why had "harassment against him" not stopped."

If he misses Thailand as much as he claims, he merely needs to return to Thailand, and serve out his sentence. I may be wrong but I think the sentence was only 2 years or so? Had he done that in the first place he would have been out a long time ago. I'm sure they would have given him a very luxurious jail cell

I think he is lying when he says he misses Thailand, he really only misses being in power in Thailand.

The sentence for one of the convictions is 2 years. There's a whole laundry list of charges pending that he hasn't been tried on yet. That 2 years could turn in to many more.

• Like 1

Nice one. I was thinking the exact same thing, but your graphic is more hard hitting. :-) I was the happiest man in Thailand when this greedy piece of crap was overthrown, and was hoping for a bright future for Thailand. Instead through the vote buying process, he has completely regained control of the country, and is destroying it from afar. Sad sad sad sad..... :-(
  • Like 2

Thailand completely dropped the ball, when he went into exile. Something should have been done to him at that time. Use your imagination. It was their responsibility. He has created nothing but problems since. He is a very small minded man, with an agenda to rule his land. That is obviously not going to happen, and this prick just cannot accept it. He cares about few other than himself.

Mike Macarelli

Chaiyaphum, Thailand

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Do you really think that so many people hate Thaksin because he helped the poor? Interesting.

I have other reasons for hating the guy - mainly that's he's a demagogue, but also because he's a ruthless autocratic dictator.

• Like 1

By all means correct me if I'm wrong,... but wasn't he the official, elected, sworn in, PM when he was overthrthrown by an unelected general ? Just making sure my memory is correct.

I'm sorry to advise,you're memory,for the most part, has failed you.

• Like 1

He wants the money back which was taken from him and his power.He will never forgive or forget

I'm guessing, in one way or another, his sister has already recovered it, with interest. It's not about money anymore for him.

What's this the "Forgive & Forget speech" just more diretribe for the masses to be forgotten tomorow cheesy.gifclap2.gif ............coffee1.gif

How long have you been in Thailand?

The expression of such sentiments by those with power is an intrinsic part of the festival. One of my associates called me up yesterday to wish me a happy new year and to express remorse for any wrongs he did me in the past year. Rather decent of the chap. I expect that if you have any Thai friends outside the bar scene, they will do the same.

Well put, thank you! It is disheartening to follow threads like this - so these days I rarely do. Anyway: should TV be for Thai-bashing old farts only or could a special forum be established for people who have chosen Thailand as their new home/work-place and have a minimum of understanding and respect for the culture and people of their new home? What I am saying, I guess - a forum that adheres to simple rules like the ones we had to follow as kids at home: take off your muddy boots before coming in, never swear in front of your mother, do your homework etc. With a two-tiered system the kids who do not respect their mother (homeland), who wade into the house with muddy boots still on, who never has made an effort to learn and understand how their new home has been built - could stay outside and went their fury and anger in the playground-forum, while the other could be for people with a wish to be a part of their new environment and discussions based on the wish to learn from each other and the pleasures of disagreement - the living-room forum.

Keep on dreamin'!

• Like 1

Just a few days ago He threatened to release his Red Shirt Tugs on to the streets of Bangkok. And now he want everybody to forgive him.... Ya right....

Dreaming

Correct !!! I personally think the red shirt thugs/buffaloes being unleashed on Bangkok was a one trick pony. I have a sense it will not go down so well the second time around. So if that is his leverage to get favorable court decisions, stand back and watch the fireworks....
  • Like 2