Is Jomtien Immigration Still Issuing A Residence Certificate?

OneZero

Can I get residence certificate in Jomtien, with a turist multiple entry visa ??

I need it for bike licence

Can I get licence in pattaya witch turist visa ?

Yes

and Yes

thx

I stay in gf condo

its hers, but I think On papers its some property agancy for some reason

I think she got electric, and internet on hers

Do I need to take that with me to show where I stay ??

Take a copy of the blue " house book " it doesn't really matter who owns the place they just want to know an address

I heard that even some people staying at hotels can get a " residence certificate "

BlackPuddingBertha wrote the other requirements earlier in the thread.

but I think the price is now 300 baht and they will issue in about half an hour ( before you could choose afternoon/next day 200 baht

or within an hour for 300 baht )

Two photos, passport, 200B, application form (see Immigration website), copy of proof of address (utility bill, rent receipt etc), copy of id page of passport, copy of landing card, copy of most recent entry stamp and a copy of your visa or extension thereof if applicable. Take all original documents with you.

Edited by johng

Take a copy of the blue " house book " it doesn't really matter who owns the place they just want to know an address

I heard that even some people staying at hotels can get a " residence certificate "

BlackPuddingBertha wrote the other requirements earlier in the thread.

but I think the price is now 300 baht and they will issue in about half an hour ( before you could choose afternoon/next day 200 baht

or within an hour for 300 baht )

Two photos, passport, 200B, application form (see Immigration website), copy of proof of address (utility bill, rent receipt etc), copy of id page of passport, copy of landing card, copy of most recent entry stamp and a copy of your visa or extension thereof if applicable. Take all original documents with you.

Still 200baht when I went on Monday - had in about 10 minutes but it was 9.00am and they were not busy

Still 200baht when I went on Monday - had in about 10 minutes but it was 9.00am and they were not busy

If they are busy and if you want it immediately then they seem to want 300B. Otherwise it's still 200B "tip", as you say. The official price is still 0B, as far as I know.

• Like 1

What documents and how many copies are required for this certificate? Is there a form that can be downloaded prior to attending to make application?

how to have a copy of proof of address if one lives in a house bought on the gf name and all bills are on her name?

we never got married and are living together in the house for 15 years now?

Didnt know that was needed is the certificate of residence not exactly the reason you need it for as a proof of address?

and also can you get this certificate with just a 30 day entry stamp in passport?

What documents and how many copies are required for this certificate? Is there a form that can be downloaded prior to attending to make application?

how to have a copy of proof of address if one lives in a house bought on the gf name and all bills are on her name?

Didnt know that was needed is the certificate of residence not exactly the reason you need it for as a proof of address?

and also can you get this certificate with just a 30 day entry stamp in passport?

Just have your GF write you a rent receipt and take that in.

Don't worry about a 30 day stamp or not. Just take all that has been mentioned here along with the receipt from you gf and you will be ok.

Just curious though, if you have been living here for 15 years with her, why would you only have a 30 day permission to stay stamp?

Just have your GF write you a rent receipt and take that in. 

Don't worry about a 30 day stamp or not. Just take all that has been mentioned here along with the receipt from you gf and you will be ok.

Just curious though, if you have been living here for 15 years with her, why would you only have a 30 day permission to stay stamp?

Been working on cruise ships for the last 15 years and vacations are 2 months of with the occasional 1 month extra so never bothered for any long term visas. Though had a few tourist visas. Kind of like the weekend trips with the wife and son to Sg or HK

Sent from my GT-S5300B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app