Twin Bomb Explosions Shatter Boston Marathon Finish Line

SeaVisionBurma

As pointed out in a post above, one of the Kazakh foreign students had what's called a vanity license plate, "Terrorista 1", which certainly and seriously complicates the situation of he and his Kazakh student buddy. That's a lot to get on a license plate.

Minor point - it's not a license plate. A novelty tag is more like it.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1367471644.077567.jpg

That sign totally says Bad Boy. He's so cool! (Tell it to the judge.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The friends were driving a car with the personalized license plate..."terrorista #1"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Boston suspects drove car with ‘Terrorista #1′ license plate
Tazhayakov and Kadrbayev, who are reportedly in FBI custody, drove around in a black BMW with “Terrorista #1″ license plates and were also photographed with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in Times Square.

They weren't exactly your typical exchange student. Hard to tell from the pics, but that appears to be a very late model 5 or 7 series BMW. Somebody's daddy must have hit an oil well in Kazakhstan.

They weren't exactly your typical exchange student. Hard to tell from the pics, but that appears to be a very late model 5 or 7 series BMW. Somebody's daddy must have hit an oil well in Kazakhstan.

One article has a friend saying he crashed a couple and just got new ones...

Having said that, I'm not sure it's unusual for foreign students to come from wealthy families.

Edited by SteeleJoe

The friends were driving a car with the personalized license plate..."terrorista #1"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tazhayakov and Kadrbayev, who are reportedly in FBI custody, drove around in a black BMW with “Terrorista #1″ license plates and were also photographed with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in Times Square.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/new-boston-suspects-drove-car-with-terrorista-1-license-plates/#ixzz2S6iFKNYa

One article has a friend saying he crashed a couple and just got new ones...

Could be these guys are the money guys for the whole operation, if there was one.

Could be these guys are the money guys for the whole operation, if there was one.

Well...sure it could be but I'm not going to play CSI to that extent. Having said that, why were the brothers carjacking and robbing if they had deep pocket sponsors?

Never mind. One reason I have stepped away from this topic for a while - despite there being a lot of stuff I was tempted to respond to but it required too much work - is I don't care to speculate too far.

Well...sure it could be but I'm not going to play CSI to that extent. Having said that, why were the brothers carjacking and robbing if they had deep pocket sponsors?

Never mind. One reason I have stepped away from this topic for a while - despite there being a lot of stuff I was tempted to respond to but it required too much work - is I don't care to speculate too far.

No fun without lazy wild speculation. smile.png In any event, I'm sure the US Ambassador to Kazazkhstan in Astana has been meeting with the highest levels of Kazakh government to get the background on these two jokers.

Private overseas students . . . yes, one would think their family has money

No fun without lazy wild speculation. In any event, I'm sure the US Ambassador to Kazazkhstan in Astana has been meeting with the highest levels of Kazakh government to get the background on these two jokers.

Fair enough! In that spirit, I'll venture this...

I noted one line in a previous post:

"...one of the Kazakh foreign students had what's called a vanity license plate (sic), "Terrorista 1", which certainly and seriously complicates the situation of he and his Kazakh student buddy."

I wonder. Seriously complicates it? Not so sure. After all, what does it prove? It's certainly not illegal. It doesn't look good and it won't do them any good in the eyes of the public, that's for sure but...

"Your honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, I ask you - if my client was really a terrorist, would he drive a car WITH THAT LABLE ON IT?! Do criminals advertise themselves in such a way?"

Then he refers to various documents that are in the public domain (I've read them) where al Q, not surprisingly, has given explicit instructions to their operators or aspirants to be as low profile as possible (as support for the idea that terrorists wouldn't do such a thing, not to prove that they weren't al Q).

----------------

Oh, and I'm sure some personnel attached (permanently and otherwise) to the embassy in Astana will be doing and are doing some work in addition to the Ambassador. As well they should.

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 1

I am not sure how self radicalization conflicts with an anti-Muslim agenda. These are still radical Muslims whether they learned to make bombs off the Internet or flew to Russia to learn from experts.

It conflicts with some because they prefer to perpetuate and sustain the idea that ALL Islamist terrorism is interconnected and that Islam (and specifically Islamic countries) is the entire problem.

If you think that I have suggested or ever would suggest that this action has nothing to do with the brother being Muslim, you'd be quite wrong. I know quite a bit about Islamist terrorism and I see it as a despicable menace. But some people want to distort what it is because of political and religious agendas and prejudices - I'm not interested in doing that and more to the point I think anything other than a coldly rational and objective examination of facts is counterproductive and thus unconscionable given the stakes.

Perhaps if you calm down a little and respond to what people write instead of what you presume they mean it would be helpful. A question to clarify when uncertain works better than a tirade. As for AQ, no need to teach granny how to suck eggs as to how they function. The bros Grim incidentally cited a radical Australian cleric as a major influence, one who tried to turn all Muslims against the U.S judging by his rhetoric. As for your thinly veiled assertion that I have an agenda against all Muslims I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.

• Like 1

Perhaps if you calm down a little and respond to what people write instead of what you presume they mean it would be helpful. A question to clarify when uncertain works better than a tirade. As for AQ, no need to teach granny how to suck eggs as to how they function. The bros Grim incidentally cited a radical Australian cleric as a major influence, one who tried to turn all Muslims against the U.S judging by his rhetoric. As for your thinly veiled assertion that I have an agenda against all Muslims I will treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Oh, dear. It's clearly not me who needs to calm down. In fact, there was nothing in that post that indicated I was excited.

I would happily apologize if that post was aimed at you in error but the simple fact is it had NOTHING to do with you (or specifically anyone here). I haven't read any of your posts on this thread for quite a while. Interesting that you assumed that though.

As for the radical cleric - is that supposed to surprise me or contradict anything I've said? It does neither, in case you are wondering.

------

This also is not about you Steely Dan (one of the all time great bands, by the way):

I'm so anal that it's driving me crazy that my previous post has the typo "LABLE" when it should say "LABEL". There, that's better.

Edited by SteeleJoe

By Patrick Howley 12:28 PM 05/01/2013
Two suspects who have been taken into custody in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings drove a car with “Terrorista #1″ printed on the front plate.
Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev were reportedly arrested, along with one other person, for allegedly making false statements and conspiring to obstruct justice during the federal investigation into Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, officials said Wednesday.

More loan wolves, well who would have thought it? blink.png

• Like 1

The Chechen version of Loan Sharks? Money laundering as well?

Yup, must be terrorists. Must even be the Chechen/Kazakh/Boston sleeper cell 'Revolutionary Front for the Liberation of Judea' . . . umm . . . wherever

wink.png

Edited by Sing_Sling

Oh, dear. It's clearly not me who needs to calm down. In fact, there was nothing in that post that indicated I was excited.

I would happily apologize if that post was aimed at you in error but the simple fact is it had NOTHING to do with you (or specifically anyone here). I haven't read any of your posts on this thread for quite a while. Interesting that you assumed that though.

As for the radical cleric - is that supposed to surprise me or contradict anything I've said? It does neither, in case you are wondering.

and I apologize for getting the wrong end of the stick, but would observe that your posting style is somewhat caustic, which might elicit such a reaction from time to time. I'm referring to your dialogue with other posters not just myself. Anyway back to the topic in hand, the daily Mirror (A lowbrow UK newspaper) asserted some days ago that the two brothers were part of a cell consisting of ten in total, we shall see.

• Like 1

In any event, I'm sure the US Ambassador to Kazazkhstan in Astana has been meeting with the highest levels of Kazakh government to get the background on these two jokers.

Hopefully those people weren't too busy boiling people in oil.

SteeleJoe, on 02 May 2013 - 13:22, said:

SteeleJoe

Posted Today, 12:53

I noted one line in a previous post:

"...one of the Kazakh foreign students had what's called a vanity license plate (sic), "Terrorista 1", which certainly and seriously complicates the situation of he and his Kazakh student buddy."

I wonder. Seriously complicates it? Not so sure. After all, what does it prove? It's certainly not illegal. It doesn't look good and it won't do them any good in the eyes of the public, that's for sure but...

"Your honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, I ask you - if my client was really a terrorist, would he drive a car WITH THAT LABLE ON IT?! Do criminals advertise themselves in such a way?"

Then he refers to various documents that are in the public domain (I've read them) where al Q, not surprisingly, has given explicit instructions to their operators or aspirants to be as low profile as possible (as support for the idea that terrorists wouldn't do such a thing, not to prove that they weren't al Q).

----------------

Oh, and I'm sure some personnel attached (permanently and otherwise) to the embassy in Astana will be doing and are doing some work in addition to the Ambassador. As well they should.

______________________________________________________________________________My post is below_________________----

Thank God you couldn't keep yourself away, especially from speculating. And from speculating "too far." smile.png

Welcome back. clap2.gif And so quickly.

I just saw the father of Dias Kadyrbayev speaking on tv from Kasakhstan who said the "Terrorista 1" personal tag was a "joke" given to his son by a Hispanic friend to help Dias with the Spanish language (the "Hispanic friend" going unidentified of course - probably gone to ground by now besides). He said the son meant no harm by it. I can hear Dias's lawyer now: Your honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury, I ask you - don't waste your energy. Decline to speculate. Or for too far.....for now. laugh.png

sick.gif

Why did Jahar leave fireworks drained of powder in his dorm room?

Did he want to get caught?

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/05/dias-kadyrbayev-boston-bombing-accomplice/

post-37101-0-10094300-1367513834_thumb.jFuture jailbirds

On April 18, Kadyrbayev, Tazhayakov, and Robel Phillipos, an American,
all met up in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's dorm room after receiving a text from
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev that read, "If you need something from my room, take
it" and discovered a backpack full of emptied fireworks (no powder)

Edited by Jingthing

By Patrick Howley 12:28 PM 05/01/2013
Two suspects who have been taken into custody in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings drove a car with “Terrorista #1″ printed on the front plate.
Azamat Tazhayakov and Dias Kadyrbayev were reportedly arrested, along with one other person, for allegedly making false statements and conspiring to obstruct justice during the federal investigation into Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, officials said Wednesday.

There are several lone wolves showing up, from more than one country. Bit by bit it will be pieced together - the truth will come out.

Why did Jahar leave fireworks drained of powder in his dorm room?

Did he want to get caught?

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/05/dias-kadyrbayev-boston-bombing-accomplice/

attachicon.gifkadyrbayev_tsarnaev-4_3_r536_c534.jpgFuture jailbirds

On April 18, Kadyrbayev, Tazhayakov, and Robel Phillipos, an American,

all met up in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's dorm room after receiving a text from

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev that read, "If you need something from my room, take

it" and discovered a backpack full of emptied fireworks (no powder)

I also notice on Heavy - Boston Bomber’s Best Friend Had Throat Slit in 2011 Triple Murder.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/04/boston-bombers-best-friend-had-throat-slit-in-2011-triple-murder/

OK, I have now heard the recovered the missing laptop and that it was NOT in the landfill. No info yet on what they find on it. This could be a life or death thing for Jahar. Does he have any info left worth bargaining for?

I had a probably twisted idea about the beginning of his punishment. Suppose some of his leg amputation victims consented to be "helped" by Jahar with their solid waste bathroom hygiene issues in hospital. I understand poorly paid health care workers do this kind of work everyday, bless their hearts, but I think it would be good therapy for Jahar to process what he has done and why he is either going to be executed or sent to prison for life.

Edited by Jingthing

I think the victims would not want any further help from this guy.

I think the therapy ship has sailed for him.

Most probably wouldn't. Some might. It's not going to happen of course. I'm sure he isn't dangerous without guns and bombs.

OK, I have now heard the recovered the missing laptop and that it was NOT in the landfill. No info yet on what they find on it. This could be a life or death thing for Jahar. Does he have any info left worth bargaining for?

I had a probably twisted idea about the beginning of his punishment. Suppose some of his leg amputation victims consented to be "helped" by Jahar with their solid waste bathroom hygiene issues in hospital. I understand poorly paid health care workers do this kind of work everyday, bless their hearts, but I think it would be good therapy for Jahar to process what he has done and why he is either going to be executed or sent to prison for life.

Most probably wouldn't. Some might. It's not going to happen of course. I'm sure he isn't dangerous without guns and bombs.

The points are well taken.

He'd better pray for solitary otherwise he'll be giving the song Smoking in the Boys Room a new meaning. With gorillas. And it's not a sit down job either.

>

The points are well taken.

He'd better pray for solitary otherwise he'll be giving the song Smoking in the Boys Room a new meaning. With gorillas. And it's not a sit down job either.

He could likely end up at the ADX Florence Supermax in Colorado, where he would be welcomed by such AQ luminaries as Moussaoui, Richard Reed, and the like. Maybe he'll do lunch with Ted Kaczyinski. Most likely he will just spend his time studying the Koran in here...alone...for 60+ years:

ADX.CELL.DESIGN.jpg

• Like 1

"He could likely end up at the ADX Florence Supermax in Colorado, where he would be welcomed by such AQ luminaries as Moussaoui, Richard Reed, and the like."

Don't forget the "underwear bomber" Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab is also there as well - he has the distinction of managing to board an international flight (Amsterdam) without a passport...

Edited by Chopperboy

I'm not even convinced he's religious. Makes no difference. He's guilty.

Reports are his friends "worshiped" him. I can see that.

He's got loads of teen girls who are hot for him on twitter under the "justice for Jahar" banner.