All You Can Eat Pizza. Does It Exist Here?

chrispbacon

Seen it being set up on a few occasions, but its more of a once in a while thing than a regular thing.

Loaf bakery in Pattaya does it Wednesday and Saturday for 200 baht so I'll just start fasting now until my next visit.

I think only Wednesdays. Cost is 239. Personally, I am not a fan of their pizza. coffee1.gif

Do not forget our weekly All-You-Can-Eat Pizza

Buffet this evening. It's held every Wednesday at our Soi Lengkee

Branch (just off Soi BuaKhao, behind 7-11) from 6-9pm. Now you will get

to enjoy Pattaya's #1 pizza as voted by Pattaya Expats Club as much as

you want for only THB 239.

https://www.facebook.com/LoafThailand

Years ago Pizza Hut tried an all u can eat pizza day. It was a disaster. They didn't have a "hot table" set up where you could just help yourself. The waiter/waitress would come around with a pizza and she would give you a slice. I tried it a couple of time but never did get "all I could eat".

Narai Pizzeria has had their longtime Tuesday afternoon-evening pizza buffet. Not great pizza, but includes a variety of other side dishes. Latest price I've seen is 199b.

In the past, not all their locations seemed to offer the Tuesday buffet, but a lot of them did.

If you look below, you'll also see a mention in the last image of an "everyday" buffet at their Union Mall and Mall Bangkapi branches, though I've never visited those and can't confirm they're still offering that today.

Here's a couple more recent images on the buffet from their Facebook page:

post-58284-0-17685600-1366339218_thumb.j

post-58284-0-96062000-1366339228_thumb.j

post-58284-0-34501600-1366339280_thumb.j

post-58284-0-36078400-1366339298_thumb.j

Narai pizza is awful though. One of the worse pizzas in Thailand I've ever eaten! But maybe I just got unlucky? :(

If you did, then I did too. Possibly the worst I've ever had anywhere.

Over 20 years ago, when pizza was a bit more novel here than now, there was a branch of Shakey's (US fast food pizza chain) in BKK that like the ones in the US did a genuine "all you can eat". It was OK pizza for the fast food variety and in those days I could eat as much as I wanted and still stay fit and trim, so I partook a couple times and got my money's worth...

Yes, that was a completely unhelpful response to the OP. I'll be going now...

Re Narai, I'd say anything from Pizza Co. is worse than anything I've ever had at Narai's buffet.

The Narai pizza's they put out for the buffet kind of end up about the same as a frozen one from the store that you'd cook at home.

Pizza Co., on the other hand, just uses horrible, fake non-pizza ingredients.

• 2 months later...

Years ago Pizza Hut tried an all u can eat pizza day. It was a disaster. They didn't have a "hot table" set up where you could just help yourself. The waiter/waitress would come around with a pizza and she would give you a slice. I tried it a couple of time but never did get "all I could eat".

Your heart thanks you, by the way...

There is an Italian restaurant called Belguardo on the ground floor of Siam Paragon that offers a buffet including pizza. I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure but I suspect their pizza selection would be limited as they advertise quiet a few other things on the buffet as well. May be worth trying.

There is an Italian restaurant called Belguardo on the ground floor of Siam Paragon that offers a buffet including pizza. I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure but I suspect their pizza selection would be limited as they advertise quiet a few other things on the buffet as well. May be worth trying.

This 'buffet' is not worth the 399 ++. The pizza selection is abysmal to say the least. Since the pizza is so bad hardly anyone takes it and therefore the pizza just becomes cold. Over the past 3 years we have been there about 4 times, although we haven't been there in the last 12 months. As the price went up so the quality went down.

Regarding Narai that place is terrible. I noticed recently that there are new signs advertizing 'pizza buffet'. The Pizza Company is not worth talking about.

Sorry if I sound negative yet I still have to find good pizza in BKK.

I make my own pizza at home now.

This 'buffet' is not worth the 399 ++. The pizza selection is abysmal to say the least. Since the pizza is so bad hardly anyone takes it and therefore the pizza just becomes cold. Over the past 3 years we have been there about 4 times, although we haven't been there in the last 12 months. As the price went up so the quality went down.

Regarding Narai that place is terrible. I noticed recently that there are new signs advertizing 'pizza buffet'. The Pizza Company is not worth talking about.

Sorry if I sound negative yet I still have to find good pizza in BKK.

I make my own pizza at home now.

I will second the Belguardo buffet not being worth the cost. Specifically with regard to the pizza, it's a step up from the chain shops (except Scoozi), but isn't anything to write home about.

Why is it then that both The Pizza Co. and Narai are such vastly profitable businesses growing and expanding over the years?

Perhaps Thai's have different expectations from their pizza? Where I grew up in the US, putting shrimp / prawn on a pizza was close to sacrilige... other seafood like squid, you might get shot!

IMHO all of the pizza places that I have gone to since I came here 15 years ago are "all you can eat" places. One slice is more than enough! Disgusting at best!

IMHO all of the pizza places that I have gone to since I came here 15 years ago are "all you can eat" places. One slice is more than enough! Disgusting at best!

Try above. Although all you can eat pizza is not really something I go for...As not able to finish a complete single one...