Db Database Problems

BlackJack

hello can anyone help

I am primarily optimising this account however there are issues with the PMS database - its a SQL type

i dont know enough about it

however the main problem is in uploading photos to the website DB

sometimes it does and others not

then it doesnt change until you resfresh the screen all the time

there are 7 spaces for photos however i can only get 3 pics to upload

any help will be appreciated

thanks

regards

To me its pretty much a mistery, what the heck you're talking about. The only terms that make sense to me is DB and SQL - PMS could mean a lot of different things ranging from premenstrual to personal management system.

Generally, SQL means the "language" in which you write commands to access a database consisting of tables with collums. If you have problems with seeing, whatever you've uploaded, on your website - there'll at the bottumlevel be about three different reasons: 1) The uploaded (or its reference) hasn't reached the proper column in the proper table. 2) The SQL-code on the webpage is in error. 3) There's a problem with the servers technical performance.

Does this help you to post more info, that gets a bit closer for readers to be able to understand the situation?

To me its pretty much a mistery, what the heck you're talking about. The only terms that make sense to me is DB and SQL - PMS could mean a lot of different things ranging from premenstrual to personal management system.

Generally, SQL means the "language" in which you write commands to access a database consisting of tables with collums. If you have problems with seeing, whatever you've uploaded, on your website - there'll at the bottumlevel be about three different reasons: 1) The uploaded (or its reference) hasn't reached the proper column in the proper table. 2) The SQL-code on the webpage is in error. 3) There's a problem with the servers technical performance.

Does this help you to post more info, that gets a bit closer for readers to be able to understand the situation?

yes PMS DB means a management system database - it doesnt matter whether its property or premenstral

its a database

i contacted the people that wrote this mickey mouse system and they said they will look at it next week

perhaps its just a bug never fixed and now they have an upgrade

the system has been working however it seems to have got to a level where it has stopped uploading 7 pics at one to just 3

when i get the fix i will let you know

thanks

regards