Invadeit - Worth A Visit?

ExpatOilWorker

Do they actually have a storefront? I've only ever dealt on-line, always an excellent friendly service.

From their FAQ:

Can I come and pick up a package at your shop in Hua Hin? Yes, there is a delivery option that allows you to come by our shop and pick up your package. This option saves you the delivery fee that would otherwise be charged on top of your order.

They don't have every thing in their shop , because it's not very big; better to buy on line and fetch in their store ; not very easy to find if you don't know where it is. ( small sign among many signs ) , turn left just before the dirty road;

but very good shop on line, nice people ( Danish, I think ), and cheap.

Edited by Aforek
  • Like 1

Bought a couple of things from them and was very satisfied with them. Good prices, prompt answers to my questions. I will buy more stuff from them as they are now on my trusted list.

Just like to point out that I have no affiliation with the owners apart from being a satisfied customer. The best form of advertising is word of mouth recommendations.

Dont bother driving there, not much there and took me an hr to find it , bad signage. Online is probably the best option.

I guess that's due to being an online shop, Google presence is much more important than signs to find the office.

Looking at the map the OP posted, it doesn't look like it should take an hour locating it though.

Bought a couple of things from them too. Best for people living upcountry. If you're in Bangkok, CM, Patts then I'm sure can get as good or better prices in a real shop. But easier to be able to order from English language ste rather than one of the Thai sites that sell the same stuff for the same or cheaper.

I live in HH, just two blocks from them. They do not have a store per sec, they have an office with some computer supplies in stock that you can buy. They are 99.5% an online store and if you don't live in HH, you should buy it from their website. On a side note; they do provide excellent service and products, the owner or co-owner is a foreigner and a nice guy.

Edited by nomad127

I buy from Invade quite often. Excellent prices and service.

This has become my preferred way of IT shopping in Thailand.

What products are so good value?

Just checked Wester Digital portable HD 1T

InvadeIT = 2,890 baht

Pantip = 2,810 baht

You are really a cheap charly, @ExpatOilWorker... Moaning about 2 Euros and not able to think... cheesy.gif

There is a very big difference between this two places. Ask the seller at Pantip about some detail of a product and then do the same at InvadeIT. The seller will stutter nonsense and Thomas from InvadeIT will give you substantiated information. Because he knows what he is talking about. In addition, the service is incomparable at InvadeIT. Ex.: They will handle ALL warranty cases for the customers as intermediate for you (WITHOUT ANY FEE). I am happy with them since years.

From time to time I visit this shop,the owner is a man from Skandinavie, whatever Norway, Sweden, or Denmark, his name is Thomas and is very helpful and friendly, I just order some parts to assemble a computer and again he give good advise. Really I can recommend this shop surely.

From time to time I visit this shop,the owner is a man from Skandinavie, whatever Norway, Sweden, or Denmark, his name is Thomas and is very helpful and friendly, I just order some parts to assemble a computer and again he give good advise. Really I can recommend this shop surely.

As I told above, the good answer is Denmark; more informations here http://www.invadeit.co.th/jobs/

as for me, I bought an external hard drive non available anymore somewhere else ( because usb 2 ) , and ink for my printer, cheaper than in the other shops .

Edited by Aforek

I can support this. Last year bought a high rate system from him. Last week watercooler pump failed. Online chat to him told him and got asked if I would rather take it in to Bangkok myself or let him. I opted for him to do do it. No problem no questioning no blaming the customer.

The system did cost a bit more there than I could get locally but this makes it worthwhile.

Not many sponsors here I recomend but invadeIT deserves it.

To be honest i find them a bit expensive, if you live in Bangkok and know what you want - you can find it cheaper here. Their prices dosen't really show that they have, a MUCH cheaper rent than shops placed in a shopping mall.

And for the bigger stuff, like buying a new laptop/desktop etc. It's a lot better to buy it back home or on a Visa run to SG/HK or order online, from US/China(China for tablets, and no they dont always get caught by customs).

BUT that being said, if you live in the sticks here and need something ASAP or need to ask for advise, I think InvadeIT.co.th is a good choice - i've only seen good feedback on them, on different forums/facebook - and also have some friends who bought from them. They seem to have very good, reliable/fast and friendly service.