Tot Online Down?

Oswulf

I've been unable to connect to TOT Online (dial-up) for a couple of days now. My PC gets as far as checking the UserID/Password, but there's no response from TOT. Is it just me? Or is TOT Online down at the moment?

I got a 2,700 baht connection with TOT in Chiang Rai city area. Since yesterday my connection has been unacceptable. I can get online and do what ever with patience, but listening radio, watching tv or playing online games is impossible.

What area are you in and others experiencing problems or everything smooth?

I guess there is nothing we can do untill monday when their office opens...? :o

I've been unable to connect to TOT Online (dial-up) for a couple of days now. My PC gets as far as checking the UserID/Password, but there's no response from TOT. Is it just me? Or is TOT Online down at the moment?

I got a 2,700 baht connection with TOT in Chiang Rai city area. Since yesterday my connection has been unacceptable. I can get online and do what ever with patience, but listening radio, watching tv or playing online games is impossible.

What area are you in and others experiencing problems or everything smooth?

I guess there is nothing we can do untill monday when their office opens...? :o

TOT ADSL is regularly down in Phuket, though recently it has been better. I'm currently on my TRUE dial-up back-up.

Yesterday, the connection was very good for TOT, allowing me to download Google Earth in a little more than 2 minutes. Very unusual.

I have a TOT dial up connection that has been unavailable for a few days. I have CSLoxinfo as a second backup so no problem.

But after a few days decided to check it out. Ms Beach phoned TOT and they told her that the system was down all over and could not tell her when it would be restored.

Guess we just have to wait.

:o:D:D

i'am in phuket and tot in the last 2 months is accettable

sometimes difficolty get ip

i dont'know in the day time because i not use pc,but from 17.00pm to 10.00am everyday the connections is good,game online,streaming radio and p2p with goldcyber is possible

before i use true in bangkok and nothing always is possible,tot for me is much better

last day in phuket nothing wrone or strange with goldcyber,but the service custommer in phuket is absolutely ZERO :o ,like nobody help you if you have some problems with connection

bye :D

I have a TOT dial up connection that has been unavailable for a few days. I have CSLoxinfo as a second backup so no problem.

But after a few days decided to check it out. Ms Beach phoned TOT and they told her that the system was down all over and could not tell her when it would be restored.

Guess we just have to wait.

:o:D:D

Sunday it was back with me.