Dont Be Hasty !

oldsailor35

Just had an alert from QATAR offering me ret flight BKK-LON for Bht 31480. Boy! was i spitting chips, as i have recently booked this trip with them for Bht 41.685. (including xtras) so i decided to do a phantom booking and the price now comes out at roughly the same. They carefully forget to mention the taxes etc when trying to reel you in, which in my mind is being a 'tad' deceitful .

I have seen others here quoting low prices but am sure, after doing much searching, that they also are being shown the before taxes and add on prices.

I hate that type of advertising. New law in Canada forces travel agents and airlines to advertise the all-in price (taxes, airport levy, fuel charge, etc.) so consumers can compare.

Same in Australia I think. prices seem to be all inclusive of taxes etc. Even better is the requirement for car sellers to include on road costs etc. A good move I think.

Phantom booking, did you respect booking conditions???

Deals come up correctly for me.

Also note they have limited seats for any given rate (booking class), once they are gone, they are gone.

I use expertflyer.com to check seat availability by booking class, but that's a paying website.

Take advantage of our early-bird offers for your Summer & Autumn holidays. Book by 8th May to take advantage of these fantastic offer.

*Fares below include taxes and fuel surcharges.

Terms and Conditions:

• Book until 8th May 2013
  • Travel between 01st May - 31st July 2013
  • Ticketing code - BKKP145
  • Minimum stay 3 days
  • Maximum stay 3 months for Economy Class and 4 months for Business Class
  • Other conditions apply, please review at the time of booking.
  • Book online and earn bonus Qmiles, for more information visit qatarairways.com/bonus-qmiles

Edited by tartempion