Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Just now, owl sees all said:

Only one real blockbuster this week but plenty of scope for big team slip-ups.

Last time out 7 correct with 2 perfects. Not bad, but we hope to do even better this week. Liverpool you plonkers. Had you down to score 6 and you couldn't even score one.

3-2 Leicester v Palace
I like the way Leicester are tearing up the table. Why saints ever let their manager leave is beyond me. I rate him big-time; not that it matters outside TVForum. Palace are a different team under Hoggy, Tough game to call. Lots of goals.

4-0 Arsenal v Newcastle
Arsenal are in danger of getting the trophy for most unpredictable EPL team of the year. What can you say; brilliant against Man Utd and Everton. Very poor at other times. Don't know what's wrong at Newcastle. The trapdoor looms.

0-1 Brighton v Burnley
On a personal level Burnley are doing well for me. Bought at 41 some time ago. I could see their consistency back then. Brighton are a fair team at home but I reckon The Clarets to nick a goal and hold on.

3-0 Chelsea v Southampton
Easy win for Chelski last time out. This should be just as comfortable. Saints for the last few years a top 8 team have slipped into mediocrity.

1-1 Stoke V WHU
Draw all day long.

2-0 Watford v Huddersfield
I can't see Hudders' getting anything out of this one. Watford back to winning ways.

1-1 Man City v Spurs
Can SuperSpurs stop the Sky blue steamroller? I reckon they can. Don't know how Spurs will approach this. It's not in their DNA to 'park the bus'. Should be a great game.

2-2 WBA v Man Utd
Pardue is a manager that can do it if the players believe in him. Apart from the first couple of games Albion have been poor. Pardue has only to lift them a little and we'll see a different team. Utd will have to settle for a point here.

This fixture holds the record for highest score draw and the second highest goals in an EPL game along with Spurs v Wigan and Man Utd v Arsenal.

1-3 Bournemouth v Liverpool
Bournemouth have established themselves as a solid EPL outfit and are no push-over at home. If Liverpool have their scoring boots on they should get all three points.

3-0 Everton v Swansea
Watch for the 80 metre goalkeeper pass to Rooney. Everton seem to have the right man at the helm. Results first; decent football later.

+++

Biggest game for me outside the Prem'; Forest Green v Luton. A big test for Rovers against high-flying Luton.

Stoke to win.

Bournemouth to draw

Defoe to thank.

Hoping your right about Leicester. 

Utd to win

Brighton to win

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Stoke to win.

Bournemouth to draw

Defoe to thank.

Hoping your right about Leicester. 

Utd to win

Brighton to win

Bloody hopeless.

Didn't see that result. Leicester v Palace. 0-3

I'm going to bed.

Edited by owl sees all
incorrect data

Fantastic response today - against a below par Bournmouth, who have been pretty solid all season.

big up yourself to Firmino, Coutinho, Robertson, Salah, Hendo and most of all Chamberlain. 

That lad Chamberlain is a fantastic role model for anyone on this planet, hard work and a humble positive attitude shows you what you can achieve.  His handling of the Bein post match interview defending Coutinho to a stupid question, top lad.

nice to Ings and Lallana back. 

Highly recommend St. Hallet's 2013 Faith Shiraz with this match 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I've just had a look at the Crimbo fixture list, that is mental. 

Friday 22nd December

PREMIER LEAGUE

• Arsenal19:45Liverpool

Tuesday 26th December

PREMIER LEAGUE

• Liverpool17:30Swansea City

Saturday 30th December

PREMIER LEAGUE

• Liverpool15:00Leicester City

Monday 1st January

PREMIER LEAGUE

• Burnley15:00Liverpool

Friday 5th January

FA CUP

THIRD ROUND

• Liverpool19:55Everton
  •  

Edited by BangrakBob

5 hours ago, hackjam said:

How long more is manager going to persist with Mignolet?

Turkey he is, he cost Rodgers the title a few years ago.

Is it just me, but all Liverpool need is a top keeper and a commanding center half.

Should have sold him in the summer he would have got a decent fee on the back end of last season.  

Problem is Klopp doesn't trust Karius any better, like to see award get his shot.

itd not just you hackjam,  but Klopp is rather picky and too trusting of his men.

also don't k ow why these muppets are allowed to speak before match, going on about how do the defence has been, kiss of death that. 

VVD omitted from Soton's side yesterday.  If you get him it will be a massive boost to your top four credentials obviously.  Klopp is getting ever so tetchy when the defense question mark arises so i'm expecting this to happen unless a silly offer comes from somewhere else.  

Another question for you;  anyone apart from me think theres real question marks regards Henderson.  Is he still good enough?