Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah. They should be in the Thursday night cup really

And I will also add finished a point worse off than the season before and finished behind a very avert United, But But Klopps a genius.

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Wish Spitting Image was still around to see how they'd  destroy the laughing clown..err..Klopp.

Can't wait until the new year when their high pressing game starts to tell and city and Spurs pull away and leave us a self proclaimed European Royalty battle for 4th spot.

35 minutes ago, StevieH said:

it's brutal this. the rapier-like wit of city and united fans is akin to being savaged by a particularly pacifist lamb.

Well I suppose in Liverpool you’re more used to being subjected to more violent acts like bricking opposing players coaches. We are more used to a civilized society 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting to note he mood in each camp.

We will be looking to win those mid and lower table fixtures we seemed to endlessly draw last season whilst peppering their goal....that is our main objective other than a tilt at the CL. If we are there or abouts by March then its full steam ahead hopefully.

City have it all to do and all to lose so its a lot of pressure on them particularly in the CL which is where the owners want to see success....a few underperforming in the 2nd 11 and it could go awry with the fans on their backs.

Liverpool had a decent chance of the title I felt had they signed another mid and a defender but I still think their squad is too thin for all of the games....we shall see but its a delight to watch...no doubt about it.

Man Utd will be lucky to make top four for me and whilst the show of strength is coming from the fans I reckon they know the writing is on the wall for their manager and various prima donnas. The signing of Sanchez is really now looking like....look who you could have had!

Highly amusing every time he fires a shot and misses....he aint Ronaldo is he?

1 minute ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Man Utd will be lucky to make top four for me and whilst the show of strength is coming from the fans I reckon they know the writing is on the wall for their manager and various prima donnas. The signing of Sanchez is really now looking like....look who you could have had!

Highly amusing every time he fires a shot and misses....he aint Ronaldo is he?

ste armstrong of the united we stand fanzine was on the anfield wrap podcast yesterday talking about how sanchez has basically ruined three players. he isn't the arsenal sanchez united thought they were getting and he's also messed up the roles of rashford and martial who were quite prepared to share duties in that left sided attacking role before. quite interesting i thought.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nev said:

Can't wait until the new year when their high pressing game starts to tell and city and Spurs pull away and leave us a self proclaimed European Royalty battle for 4th spot.

You obviously haven't watched Liverpool since 2016

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Well I suppose in Liverpool you’re more used to being subjected to more violent acts like bricking opposing players coaches. We are more used to a civilized society 

Civilisation ends at the greyhound roundabout,west of there lies the city of self pity  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You're so witless, and characterless petermik, churning out the same offensive <deleted>, while your head is stuck so far up your own arrse you still think United are a European super power, when teams are probably more likely looking forward to playing you right now, even at Old Trafford. 

You think that your dynasty will some how be revived, like it's some God given right, but your God has gone and he ain't coming back. 

So unless you want to have some football banter, or actual football discussion, take your bitter, trolling spite and <deleted> off back whence you came.

aye. i'd report the prick's post for being deliberately offensive but it hardly seems worth even giving the no-mark the satisfaction. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

You obviously haven't watched Liverpool since 2016

I have but only against United which if I remember correctly we have had the upper hand.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nev said:

I have but only against United which if I remember correctly we have had the upper hand.

We are in to conserving energy a bit more these days, high tensity game is more in spurts and against teams willing to play. at least half the league isn't willing to play so we are expending much less energy against those sides. Also Klopp had the highest rate of rotation in the league last season and I expect the same this season. we didn't run out steam last season. Although we did run out of players in April, but we've added 4 to that this season.  

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

You're so witless, and characterless petermik, churning out the same offensive <deleted>, while your head is stuck so far up your own arrse you still think United are a European super power, when teams are probably more likely looking forward to playing you right now, even at Old Trafford. 

You think that your dynasty will some how be revived, like it's some God given right, but your God has gone and he ain't coming back. 

So unless you want to have some football banter, or actual football discussion, take your bitter, trolling spite and <deleted> off back whence you came.

To be honest there's a great similarity between Liverpool and ManU.

ManU successful  in the 60s, went +20 years in a slump before becoming English  champions again for a lengthy period but now are in another slump period.

Liverpool successful for a lengthy period in the 70s and 80s before going in to a +20 year slump since being English champions which you look like coming out of in the  near future.

You both think you are THE  team of England but if we base it on attendances and the most English championships then it has to be ManU .

There are other similarities about your 'god given right 'attitude but I'll  leave there.

2 hours ago, StevieH said:

aye. i'd report the prick's post for being deliberately offensive but it hardly seems worth even giving the no-mark the satisfaction. 

Why is it offensive or even deliberately offensive? He's  only stating what everyone but you liverpool lot think!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

We are in to conserving energy a bit more these days, high tensity game is more in spurts and against teams willing to play. at least half the league isn't willing to play so we are expending much less energy against those sides. Also Klopp had the highest rate of rotation in the league last season and I expect the same this season. we didn't run out steam last season. Although we did run out of players in April, but we've added 4 to that this season.  

Is that a long exolanation of why ManU have had the upper hand is it?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I think you are still a couple short Bob but time will tell.

• Like 1

Champions League Dates (UK Timings)

Liverpool v Paris Saint-Germain - Tuesday September 18, 8pm
Napoli v Liverpool - Wednesday October 3, 8pm
Liverpool v Red Star - Wednesday October 24, 8pm
Red Star v Liverpool - Tuesday November 6, 5.55pm
Paris Saint-Germain v Liverpool - Wednesday November 28, 8pm
Liverpool v Napoli - Tuesday December 11, 8pm

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 2:27 AM, BangrakBob said:

Becker is bit of a mental though, yes we know you've got feet, no need to prove it every time you get the ball, Jesus wept. 

He will come unstuck eventually, law of averages, it will be messy. 

Good shout Bob. Didn't take long for him to express his 'inner-Bravo'.

Edited by Bredbury Blue