Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Frig me Salah giving the ball away for that second goal, really off his game.

Both him and Mane still making so many wrong decisions in front of goal, wrong pass, too late for the pass, or shooting when better of passing....Thought the rest of them played well. Great to see Studge score, and what a balll from Robbo. 

Should have buried them. 

Good old Bobby to the rescue, best player we have. Top o' the group ?

Saints next up and hopefully some rotation...Shaqiri for Salah, Fabinho for I don't know who because they are all playing brilliant. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JemJem said:

Is there no stopping Liverpool this season ?! ?

Yes; well done Liverpool. This is going to be a great football season.

Just found out that Everton have their own thread on TVForum. Feel so sad for them.

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Psg bench is a bit off an odd one.

Choupo-moting former stoke flop on the bench!

and we brought on shaqiri.

name the last time two lads just relegated with stoke came on as subs in a champions league match.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, StevieH said:

aye. i'd say get him in january but he'll be CL cup-tied then.

Think UEFA changed the rules in March wef this year's competition Stevie. January transfers are now eligible to play even if they have played for someone else if I understand it correctly

• Like 2

loved milner's early doors welcome to anfield tackle on neymar. hard but fair then just accidentally sit on the lad a bit afterwards. you're getting nothing tonight you prancing little berk.

what changes to we expect against saints if any? wouldn't object to seeing sturridge start again to be honest. leave salah in, he needs a goal. baby keith back in?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StevieH said:

loved milner's early doors welcome to anfield tackle on neymar. hard but fair then just accidentally sit on the lad a bit afterwards. you're getting nothing tonight you prancing little berk.

what changes to we expect against saints if any? wouldn't object to seeing sturridge start again to be honest. leave salah in, he needs a goal. baby keith back in?

Milner has become such a player, I thought we'd have got shot 2 season's ago. Twice in 2 matches his tackles have lead to crucial goals. 

I reckon Fabinho gets a start with Baby Keith and Hendo, Salah, Firmino and Shaqiri. 

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

rotating mane isn't the worst idea as it goes. he's being a bit greedy at the minute and not passing to better-placed team-mates when he ought to.

Yeah it's being played down but the Salah, Mane goal rivalry is clouding their judgement on the pitch at times. 

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah it's being played down but the Salah, Mane goal rivalry is clouding their judgement on the pitch at times. 

Not being played down by the media....or Egyptians mate. Personally I think we're looking for problems as the usual sources have dried up (keeper, defence , midfield all starring at the moment!)

Salah has been the third most found player by Mane this season. Only Robertson and Milner have recived more which is understandable given their position/style of play. Additionally, Mane's decision making has always been occasionally dodgy eg: against the Ev! For me there hasn't been a change and there is not much to be worried about.?

9 minutes ago, wilai said:

Not being played down by the media....or Egyptians mate. Personally I think we're looking for problems as the usual sources have dried up (keeper, defence , midfield all starring at the moment!)

Salah has been the third most found player by Mane this season. Only Robertson and Milner have recived more which is understandable given their position/style of play. Additionally, Mane's decision making has always been occasionally dodgy eg: against the Ev! For me there hasn't been a change and there is not much to be worried about.?

I wish we had your problems at WHU ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Those Egyptian fans are ridiculous.

I think the making wrong decisions at times, has also been about having too many options. There has been a few occasions of 2 if not 3 balls on for someone else to score and it's caused hesitation.

Still think both have had enough occasions wanting the goal more when a better option has been on.