Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

A I did a quick calculation for the latest 10 matches for each club and this is what I make it

Birmingham 22 Pts

Chelsea 21 Pts

Arsenal 20 Pts

Man U 19 Pts

Man C 19 Pts

Spurs 18 Pts

Villa 17 Pts

Liverpool 15 Pts

Fulham 13 Pts

Everton 11 Pts

West Ham 11 Pts

Portsmouth 10 Pts

Hull 10 Pts

Wolves 10 Pts

Bolton 10 Pts

Stoke 9 Pts

Wigan 9 Pts

Burnley 8 Pts

Blackburn 8 Pts

Sunderland 7 Pts

No guarantees on the accuracy.

Interesting - form table not as bleak for Liverpool as one would imagine. Also Man U are higher than I would have expected. Makes for some interesting implications at the bottom of the table. Suggests there should be some significant changes in the bottom 3 before end of season.

I predict the final top 4 will be Chelsea, Arsenal, Aston Villa and either Birmingham or Everton. (Man U predicted failure is based on Rooney getting injured!)

Classic Rafa quote,

'The fans are amazing and if I decide to stay it will be because of them'

He's obviously becoming deluded under the pressure if he thinks he is in control of his destiny!

I read that phrase a him creating room for a "dignified" (read: negotiated sacking with a generous payoff) exit, maybe in the near future.

Liverpool fans still backing him and chanting his name in a 1-1 mid-table dogfight, as I have said before, must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

There is an excellent article in Guardian Online today on Rafa's woes - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/ja...-rafael-benitez

I disagree with you MSingh, I thought we played a lot better than we have been of late without the two.

Ok the end result is not a good one but we showed some passion tonight. Argos was great.

With an inform Gerrard and Torres may have been a different story bit they haven't exactly been on fire

the last few months (when playing that is).

Another late goal. :) Another gob on :D

That's your opinion Mate & as i say all the time, it'd be boring if we all thought the same..:D

I didn't think you played bad, but you certainly didn't play well, yu didn't have a Shot on Goal so can't have played well surely ??

Against Stoke, if you don't show " some " passion & commitment you would get mullered anyway but to be honest, i just think you Guys thinking you played well, showed passion etc just about sums up how bad the Liverpool Team really is at the moment based on what i saw with my eyes last night..

Absolutely HUGE Game in the week against the Pond Life & i really hope you can get the 3 Points, just don't think you will..

Edited by MSingh

Even as an Everton fan I wouldn't wish this on Liverpool, if it's true.....

THE PEOPLE: Mark Hughes has been sounded out about replacing Rafa Benitez as Liverpool boss.

<deleted>...no way on earth. Would rather have a sharp stick in my eye.

Wednesday is MASSIVE, he has got to go for it.

Maxi Lucas Masch Riera

Aquilani

Kuyt

Plus the usual back 4 and Pepe.

I reckon there will be goals from boths sides. 3-2....heres hoping

Get in

Edited by TheAceFace

Just one point of 4th place now.

Great win over Spurs last night, we showed great energy and fight!

Aqualani showed he can play in Gerrards role, Carra was fantastic leading at the back (Like a Captain) and Kuyt to the rescue!

So happy with this result hope we can crack on from this...

Showed good spirit again and it paid off this time. Argos was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet again. Kuyt, Carra, Auquilani and even

Degen did a good job last night. Kuyts face after he scored the second penalty said it all, love it. Big Micks team next.

I predict the final top 4 will be Chelsea, Arsenal, Aston Villa and either Birmingham or Everton. (Man U predicted failure is based on Rooney getting injured!)- ooh!

It's probably a good thing you are only predicting and not banking your house on it. :)

I predict the final top 4 will be Chelsea, Arsenal, Aston Villa and either Birmingham or Everton. (Man U predicted failure is based on Rooney getting injured!)- ooh!

It's probably a good thing you are only predicting and not banking your house on it. :)

Yeah. Too right. No way will Birmingham be there! :D

Good result....10 out of a possible 12 pts is not bad. Please please keep this up. Pleasently surprised with Degan, well played lad. Hope Alberto can progress from here.

Overall happy....at least Rafa may have had a good nights sleep for a change LOL.

Top crowd as always

Are you for real or have you been taking something :D

Arsenal, Chelsea, anyones guess for 3rd and 4th out of (Man U, Man C, LFC and Spurs....in no particular order) me thinks

Its gonna be a close run in thats for sure. Squeaky bum time as SAF would say :)

Arsenal, Chelsea, anyones guess for 3rd and 4th out of (Man U, Man C, LFC and Spurs....in no particular order) me thinks

Its gonna be a close run in thats for sure. Squeaky bum time as SAF would say :)

I think Spurs are toast for top 4, but good for Europa placing .

That Liverpool win was a good one for the chasing pack.

You don't think Spurs can do do it on the back of a bad performance against the scousers, or is there also some logic to add?

You don't think Spurs can do do it on the back of a bad performance against the scousers, or is there also some logic to add?

Theer is little logic in footballl, just sentiment, wishful thinking, and an "I told you so" at the end of the season.

No wonder Gerrard's head hasn't been right this Season...

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=p...-name_page.html

North London Player there Singer - although I see how you may naturally assume it was Gerrard. My money is on Terry, considering the rest of the family. :)

I think Steve Gerard is too mobbed up already for this to have happened to him.

North London Player there Singer - although I see how you may naturally assume it was Gerrard. My money is on Terry, considering the rest of the family. :)

Why would your money be on Terry when it says the Player was dragged from his Bed in the North of England Jimbo ??

London is in the South my old China..

Maybe Terry has swapped his Surrey Mansion for Toxteth or Wythenshawe, you never know..

I think Steve Gerard is too mobbed up already for this to have happened to him.

I bet Mrs G would agree too.. :D