Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

So turdsbotton has Balotelli and Lalllana playing !

Wilai has markovich playing !

Clueless that's all I have to say !

alfie be careful calling other people clueless mate. the universe might explode in an almighty ironic boom.

• Like 1

So turdsbotton has Balotelli and Lalllana playing !

Wilai has markovich playing !

Clueless that's all I have to say !

alfie be careful calling other people clueless mate. the universe might explode in an almighty ironic boom.

Be careful cheesy.gif do you really think I give a monkeys weather I get your team selection right or wrong ? incidently it's easy to imply someone is wrong when not giving your own opinion !

"whether", alfie.

Whether or not. He's right, and he shouldn't give a money's. Unfortunately, he must do as he's on here more often that his own forum; which is a shame really. Come on Big A admit you are a closet scouser

I enjoyed JM when he first came on the scene; he was a breath of fresh air. Unfortunately, that fresh air has developed a bad case of halitosis.

How do i set up a poll to see what football aficionados think of him now?

"whether", alfie.

Is that all you can reply, and there was me thinking that you were going to name the team laugh.png

I think you'll find they are called ""Liverpool". Perhaps you meant name the players in the team. You can't spell whether and you do not understand the difference between a team and who are in it.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

"whether", alfie.

Is that all you can reply, and there was me thinking that you were going to name the team laugh.png

I think you'll find they are called ""Liverpool". Perhaps you meant name the players in the team. You can't spell whether and you do not understand the difference between a team and who are in it.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Being as we're on a football thread I thought you might have something to say about the recent comments but obviously you would rather discuss grammar biggrin.png your not a teacher by any chance are you ? whistling.gif

"whether", alfie.

Being as we're on a football thread I thought you might have something to say about the recent comments but obviously you would rather discuss grammar biggrin.png your not a teacher by any chance are you ? whistling.gif

weather/whether isn't grammar alfie, it's spelling. "your not a teacher" is however a grammatical error.

and the team will quite possibly be:

mignolet

manquillo - lovren - sakho - moreno (or 'moron' as our resident oscar wilde rijit would have it)

henderson - gerrard - allen

sterling - sturridge - markovic

rumours abound that balotelli won't start, markovic will, coutinho benched. skrtel is out injured for 3 to 4 weeks, johnson also likely to be out.

bench probably: jones, lallana, can, coutinho, balotelli, lambert, toure

thats a strong starting eleven and none too shabby bench.

I'm expecting problems on our flanks with Rose and Naughton or Dier to have long afternoons.

We've really got to try and get in the faces of your back for to get anything out of this.

"whether", alfie.

Henceforth known as Liverhampton.

weather/whether isn't grammar alfie, it's spelling. "your not a teacher" is however a grammatical error.

and the team will quite possibly be:

mignolet

manquillo - lovren - sakho - moreno (or 'moron' as our resident oscar wilde rijit would have it)

henderson - gerrard - allen

sterling - sturridge - markovic

rumours abound that balotelli won't start, markovic will, coutinho benched. skrtel is out injured for 3 to 4 weeks, johnson also likely to be out.

bench probably: jones, lallana, can, coutinho, balotelli, lambert, toure

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Your better off sticking to correcting grammar and spelling errors rather than trying to pick your team !

Edited by alfieconn

Looking forward to your game today. Spurs are feeling confident and looking for a top 4 spot and Liverpool needing to prove they are ok without Dracula. This is the battle for a CL spot IMO.

thats a strong starting eleven and none too shabby bench.

I'm expecting problems on our flanks with Rose and Naughton or Dier to have long afternoons.

We've really got to try and get in the faces of your back for to get anything out of this.

Liverpool seemed to lose the midfield battle against City after half an hour or so and I hope our manager focuses on that....if we can do the same and test their defence out could be a win for us.

Shame about Johnson! :-P