Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

This <deleted> Kevin Friend needs to make it less obvious he has it in for us today that sending off was a joke the <deleted> <deleted>

Ooh lots of expletives there Bob.

Calm down calm down.

I see that good results are bringing out the fair weather spammerstongue.png

Come on let us have our 5 minutes of enjoyment,we haven't won at Anfield since 1963.

If it takes us that long again I will be nearly 90.

we keep coming back to it don't we bob? that season that brendan nearly won the title increasingly seems more about suarez and nothing else. yes today was only one match but it brought back the worst of last season. set up wrong in the first place, don't change it when it's clearly wrong, bad subs, nobody near benteke, this is like last season all over again. i wanted him gone in the summer and i guess i was one debacle like that away from wanting him gone this. i really don't think he's going to suddenly get any better.

I know i harp on about it but its just so obvious BR is not up to the job. That title chase was all about Suarez and to a lesser extent Sturridge.

I believe i heard him say at the post match press interview that you defend well but just made three silly mistakes!! I think he needs to understand that the silly mistakes all leading to goals means you didn't defend at all well. And to cap that he was barking on about how all the defensive work was paying off. Last week the clean sheet was down to Mignolet. He really need to think before he speaks. He comes across as a bit of a clown.

I didn't think he would make christmas prior to the start of the season and i still don't. When a certain german is available or Carlo finishes his sabbatical i think Liverpool will be hiring a manager that befits their status and who will be able to build with a group of talented players.

Maybe i'm a bit harsh but then again i had to sit through the Spurs game and that did nothing to improve my mood believe me!

• Like 1

Not trying to stir the pot but you could make the case for both Liverpool and Spurs sinking due to horrendous decisions with the Suarez and Bale loot. Not that an autopsy can do much good now but you would think whoever is responsible would get sacked and sacked good. Between the two clubs how many decent footballers were purchased ?

Yes both similar. Eriksen and Chadli to a lesser extent were our only positives. I'll let the Liverpool lads comment on their incomings. What i would say is that the 8.5m spent on Coutinho the year before looks like a spectacular bit of business.

• Like 1

I didn't watch the game as i was enjoying the Chelsea beating it just goes to show that the premier league is very open but were as i could see palace getting something as they are a much improved team under Pardew ...NO WAY could i see West Ham getting this result!

Rodgers must be fuming at his players this morning.

Gomez should not of let that first goal happen, but Skrtel's piss weak header was the error in my mind.

Sakho must get his chance after Lovren's up and even his missed opportunity from 4 yards out amateur.

Everyone was off their game today, gave the ball away so cheaply, no shape, no width, rubbish.

Haven't seen Rodgers post-match interview yet, see what superlatives he pulls out of this one huh.png

Its the pre match interviews with Brendan that I find amusing waffling on about the new found energy and enthusiasm of his players.

By saying that sort of stuff you just let yourself open to ridicule.He should allocate press conference to someone else that can talk for 5 mins and say nothing

• Like 2

Gomez should not of let that first goal happen, but Skrtel's piss weak header was the error in my mind.

Sakho must get his chance after Lovren's up and even his missed opportunity from 4 yards out amateur.

Everyone was off their game today, gave the ball away so cheaply, no shape, no width, rubbish.

Haven't seen Rodgers post-match interview yet, see what superlatives he pulls out of this one huh.png

Its the pre match interviews with Brendan that I find amusing waffling on about the new found energy and enthusiasm of his players.

By saying that sort of stuff you just let yourself open to ridicule.He should allocate press conference to someone else that can talk for 5 mins and say nothing

Then again, you could just take them for what they are......highly amusing! They are a gift that keeps on giving.

This season was allways going to be challenging-you lost a world class player who has carried you for years,his influence on the pitch even in his twilight motivated others- this cannot be easily replaced thumbsup.gif

This season was allways going to be challenging-you lost a world class player who has carried you for years,his influence on the pitch even in his twilight motivated others- this cannot be easily replaced thumbsup.gif

Yes Sterling is a class act.

Last three posts...talk about a over reaction.

Calm the <deleted> down.

We've been ordinary in all but the game against Arsenal.

It was only 4 matches back we were beat 6-1 by Stoke, now we've been thrashed by West Ham at home!

We've scored an off-side tap in and a screamer the first 4 matches.

6 shots on target in 270 minutes of football against mid to lower table teams and 2 of those matches at home.

I don't see how anything stevie or myself posted was over reacting, we didn't call for Rodgers head on a stick, nor have we done in the past. I think our concerns for our football club are rightly justified though.

I think we have a decent enough squad that should give us better return than this.

Why don't you give us your opinion kurt?

^Piss off Stoneybah.gif

^^My opinion is not to panic ,whilst what you & Stevie have written is valid fact,I just feel we will start hitting our straps soon enough.

Yes a few areas need addressing,I have no definitive answers ,that's up to Brendan ,his staff & the Players to sort out ,I believe they will.

PS,it was Jellybeans ,"not to stir the pot" post that annoyed me mostwhistling.gif

• Like 1

^Piss off Stoneybah.gif

^^My opinion is not to panic ,whilst what you & Stevie have written is valid fact,I just feel we will start hitting our straps soon enough.

Yes a few areas need addressing,I have no definitive answers ,that's up to Brendan ,his staff & the Players to sort out ,I believe they will.

PS,it was Jellybeans ,"not to stir the pot" post that annoyed me mostwhistling.gif

That's not an opinion is it kb biggrin.png stop backtracking and come out with something constructive for a change rolleyes.gif

A few areas need addressing clap2.gif this season and last you've bought 14 players &lt;deleted&gt;

^Piss off Stoneybah.gif

No offense intended. Seems a pertinent question given the start to the season.coffee1.gif

^Piss off Stoneybah.gif

No offense intended. Seems a pertinent question given the start to the season.coffee1.gif

Your too nice jd laugh.png

Two Liverpool fans are chatting in the pub when some blurt with no affiliation to LFC butts in the convo demanding answers on behalf of one of the Liverpool fans.

What would you do ?

A]Rip him a new &lt;deleted&gt;.

B]Punch him full in the face.

X]Ignore said blurt hoping he'll get the message & quietly slope off.