Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

So out of curiosity then, if you all had you're way ( which seems to be Sacking Hodgson ), who is your choice to replace him ??

Well they could do no worse than put Dalgliesh in temporary charge, who is tried and tested, has the background and record and has Liverpool in his heart.

Maybe someone should have a word with the new owners who have just spend hundreds of millions and getting rid of Hodgson would be loose change to them.

A short term boost is needed.

Hodgson has shown he is toxic and a liability and is simply not right for Liverpool and the results confirm that.

Edited by homeseeker

So out of curiosity then, if you all had you're way ( which seems to be Sacking Hodgson ), who is your choice to replace him ??

i want dalglish in tomorrow and until the end of the season. we'll be in a relegation scrap if we continue with hodgson.

If Liverpool fans think that their manager is the root of their problems, they are sadly mistaken.

A change of manager may give a short-term boost

he is the root of the immediate problems. we had a crap season last season but hodgson has taken that which we did well last season, high tempo pressing, zonal marking and looking to retain possession, and removed it. with the result we're playing worse than ever.

when was Roy at Inter?

Exactly.

What's that meant to mean then or what point is it making ??

Are you now saying that you want a Manager who has managed a bog Club, so long as it's been within the last 10 Years ??

& it' spelt " Woy "...:D

when was Roy at Inter?

Exactly.

What's that meant to mean then or what point is it making ??

Are you now saying that you want a Manager who has managed a bog Club, so long as it's been within the last 10 Years ??

& it' spelt " Woy "...:D

i want dalglish in tomorrow and until the end of the season. we'll be in a relegation scrap if we continue with hodgson.

If Liverpool fans think that their manager is the root of their problems, they are sadly mistaken.

he is the root of the immediate problems. we had a crap season last season but hodgson has taken that which we did well last season, high tempo pressing, zonal marking and looking to retain possession, and removed it. with the result we're playing worse than ever.

I thought you were less crap against Everton than you were last season.

Strewth, you had enough chances and Torres is eventually going to strike lucky.

Agree with that!

And get in a long term solution at the end of the season.

King Kenny!

I think Woy is looking like a fish out of water.

The players are not playing for him, and he looks totally clueless on the touchline. In fact, and I would never wish this on anyone,he looks to me like heart attack material. He is getting all stressed out......... this job with Liverpool is not for him.

If I were the owners I would go for Martin O Neill. Irish Catholic, passionate.. good fit

I think Woy is looking like a fish out of water.

The players are not playing for him, and he looks totally clueless on the touchline. In fact, and I would never wish this on anyone,he looks to me like heart attack material. He is getting all stressed out......... this job with Liverpool is not for him.

If I were the owners I would go for Martin O Neill. Irish Catholic, passionate.. good fit

An incredibly over rated Manager he is Jack, & an absolute Quitter..

What sort of Professional walks out on their Club, 6 days before they are due to start a big Contract ( a League Season ) ??

& what sort of Manager gives 13m for Migel Reo Coker & Marlon Harewood ?? :D

Policeman stops a drunk driver and asks him to take a breathalyser test.

Driver pulls out a NHS card which states "this man is asthmatic, please do not take his breath"

Policeman asks him to take a blood test.

Driver pulls out second NHS card which states "this man is anaemic, please do not take his blood"

Policeman asks him to take a urine test.

Driver pulls out third NHS card which states "this man is a liverpool season ticket holder, please do not take the p1ss"

Sorry chaps, just got it by text and wanted to share :D

Seen at Liverpool john lennon Airpoer under the slogan 'Above us only sky'; some wag has wrote 'And below us only West Ham'.

& the beauty of that is we have Newcastle, Brum, WBA & Blackpool up next & not Blackburn, Chelsea etc....;)

Sounds like you have some very tough games coming up singher. :D

I agree with you.

Take a look at the quality and depth of the Liverpool squad. That did'nt come about overnight...did it?

That said, Roy looked clueless, lost, and devoid of any ideas. His post match interpretation of the game was to say the least "interesting."

A good benchmark is 10 games. We can probably be rock bottom by then.

Will the new owners make a decision?

I think most of us already have.

Well your next 5 are Blacknurn Home, Bolton, Away, Chelsea Home, Wigan & Stoke both Away..

Oh & it isn't gonna get better any time soon either it seems with the Squad you have..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9103269.stm

<P class=first>Liverpool's new owner John Henry has warned he will not throw money at the club in a bid to solve their problems. Henry, whose NESV group sealed a £300m takeover on Friday, watched the Reds slip to 19th in the Premier League with Sunday's 2-0 defeat at Everton.

"I don't have 'Sheikh' in front of my name," said the American, referring to Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour.

"When we spend a dollar, it has to be wisely. We can't afford contracts that do not make long-term sense."

He added: "We have to be smart, bold, aggressive."

Well your next 5 are Blacknurn Home, Bolton, Away, Chelsea Home, Wigan & Stoke both Away..

Oh & it isn't gonna get better any time soon either it seems with the Squad you have..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9103269.stm

<P class=first>Liverpool's new owner John Henry has warned he will not throw money at the club in a bid to solve their problems. Henry, whose NESV group sealed a £300m takeover on Friday, watched the Reds slip to 19th in the Premier League with Sunday's 2-0 defeat at Everton.

"I don't have 'Sheikh' in front of my name," said the American, referring to Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour.

"When we spend a dollar, it has to be wisely. We can't afford contracts that do not make long-term sense."

Wont take the liverpool fans long to turn on the new owners if they don't splash the cash.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ool/9103269.stm

Wont take the liverpool fans long to turn on the new owners if they don't splash the cash.

Wonder how many visits they'll make to Anfield before they are 'advised' to stay away by the city's police. Surprising the board didn't consider the Asian bids given the currency issues at the moment. Hardly the best time to be spending dollars in Europe I would have thought.

Hardly the best time to be spending dollars in Europe I would have thought.

LIVERPOOL is in ENGLAND, the local currency is Great British Pounds, fcuken Europe you sound like a Septic, we know most Jocks vote to be governed by Europe but the English have a little more about them. rolleyes.gif

The Dollar is at its long term average v the Pound

Edited by Englander

" Built by Shanks, broke by Yanks " remember Chaps..

But they should have had in brackets after it " But it's ok cos the Yanks sold it to another lot of Yanks who are fabulous, we think but are not quite sure to be honest.." :D

Exactly mr singh.

Hardly the best time to be spending dollars in Europe I would have thought.

LIVERPOOL is in ENGLAND, the local currency is Great British Pounds, fcuken Europe you sound like a Septic, we know most Jocks vote to be governed by Europe but the English have a little more about them. rolleyes.gif

The Dollar is at its long term average v the Pound

:D In fact it would be a great time to look for some Thai investment.....:whistling:

For those of you who have LFC tv I think you may want to check this guy out, Joe Januszewski

What an interview.

"Baseball is my business, Liverpool is my passion"

PLEASE don't tell me you're falling for this utter sh*te ??

Gents, PLEASE ??

Thsi is on a par with the Joe Cole thing when he left us to join Chelsea, he said he'd been a Fan of Chelsea for Years, in fact he " even used to sit in thgere ( The Shed ) when i was about 7 or 8 "....He's 29 now is good old Joe & the Shed was standing at that time but never let the facts get in the way of self promotion aye ?? :D

This latest thing is absolute b*llocks, if you aked the Guy who he thought was a better Centre Half out of Titi Camara, Gary Gillespie or Torben Pichneick, i bet he'd pick Camara..;)

Edited by MSingh