Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Are you feeling confident?

Especially now Rooney is out

We have Hernandez back and the superb Nani as well biggrin.png

i think it will be the same team that started against Chelsea but Kagawa instead of Rooney,it will be interesting to see as he could go more defensive with Anderson in a three man midfield with Clevs and Carrick,

DDG

JONES FERDINAND VIDIC EVRA

CARRICK

VALENCIA ANDERSON CLEVERLY WELBECK

OR- KAGAWA

RVP

What do u think will be Liverpool's team and formation?

Hernandez is dangerous off the bench, Id love to see the tears of Nani againwink.png

I honestly felt a bit of relief when I heard Rooney was out, he played really well last week in behind RVP and reckon he could have done some damage on the counter today. Mind you Kagawa is no slouch.

Migs

Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique

Gerrard Lucas

Henderson Aspas Coutinho

Sturridge

Edited by BangrakBob

What racist got to do with it numpty, read what i said

new profile pic for you mate

He might well have been born in France but when someone is as black as the ace of spades i tend to think of them as African and therefore have an African mentality rather than a French one !

I never said you were a racist nor insinuated it, just ignorant wink.png

Alfie, you have confirmed what many have thought for a while. You are a berk!

Have you seen some of your posts biggrin.png

mjj, have you read up on zonal marking yet ?

Keep going Alfie! I'm sure you will feel better soon.

• Like 1

He might well have been born in France but when someone is as black as the ace of spades i tend to think of them as African and therefore have an African mentality rather than a French one !

Whys that then ?

Edited by alfieconn

Whys that then ?

Sometimes when you have to explain something, the person will never understand. This is one of those times.......

• Like 1

Feisty in here. In my opinion Alfie is not being racist, and shame on those who are implying such. He merely stated that players of African descent, in his opinion, have a tendency to have bad attitudes (when it comes to stardom, high wages and football). This is a cultural issue and what he is getting at would be abundantly clear if you have lived or worked in African countries. If the player in person is second generation (or greater) French, then the cultural influences being discussed would diminish accordingly.

Are you feeling confident?

Especially now Rooney is out

i think it will be the same team that started against Chelsea but Kagawa instead of Rooney,it will be interesting to see as he could go more defensive with Anderson in a three man midfield with Clevs and Carrick,

DDG

CARRICK

OR- KAGAWA

RVP

Hernandez is dangerous off the bench, Id love to see the tears of Nani againwink.png

I honestly felt a bit of relief when I heard Rooney was out, he played really well last week in behind RVP and reckon he could have done some damage on the counter today. Mind you Kagawa is no slouch.

Migs

Gerrard Lucas

Henderson Aspas Coutinho

Sturridge

Your reliance on the full backs to get forward is clear and hope to thread balls through the middle for Sturridge's pace against rio and vida.

Is Allen injured?

Looking forward to see how good this Aspas kid is today,still think we will have to much for you though biggrin.png

55555 Still giving I see. To be honest tho' I'd rather have an African mentality than a French one!!

I'd rather have anybody's than a Londonerswhistling.gif

<deleted>'s that supposed to mean?

I just thought that today was bigot daysmile.png

This from the other thread.... Only fitting it is posted here

Shankly's 100th Birthday tomorrow.

Really? Expect some serious emotion pre match this afternoon. The man is a legend!

'At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.'

Edited by iancnx

DDG

CARRICK

OR- KAGAWA

RVP

Migs

Gerrard Lucas

Henderson Aspas Coutinho

Sturridge

Your reliance on the full backs to get forward is clear and hope to thread balls through the middle for Sturridge's pace against rio and vida.

Is Allen injured?

Looking forward to see how good this Aspas kid is today,still think we will have to much for you though biggrin.png

I think again Coutinho and Sturridge passing and movement together will be our best weapon, with Aspas and Henderson supporting.

Allen did his hammy against Notts County.

I think it depends on how our defense holds up to your counters, pretty sure Moyes will play it. One thing is for sure, it won't be like the leg-off against Chelsea.

2-1 wink.png

Really? Expect some serious emotion pre match this afternoon. The man is a legend!

'At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.'

post-63176-13780161000603_thumb.jpg

DDG

CARRICK

OR- KAGAWA

RVP

Migs

Gerrard Lucas

Henderson Aspas Coutinho

Sturridge

Is Allen injured?

I think again Coutinho and Sturridge passing and movement together will be our best weapon, with Aspas and Henderson supporting.

Allen did his hammy against Notts County.

I think it depends on how our defense holds up to your counters, pretty sure Moyes will play it. One thing is for sure, it won't be like the leg-off against Chelsea.

2-1 wink.png

Moyes to end his win less career by winning at Anfield.......0-3 wink.png

Whys that then ?

45.gif45.gif

Feisty in here. In my opinion Alfie is not being racist, and shame on those who are implying such. He merely stated that players of African descent, in his opinion, have a tendency to have bad attitudes (when it comes to stardom, high wages and football). This is a cultural issue and what he is getting at would be abundantly clear if you have lived or worked in African countries. If the player in person is second generation (or greater) French, then the cultural influences being discussed would diminish accordingly.

it's a patently ridiculous generalisation. should we talk about marcel desailly's bad attitude and his foundation in ghana? how about lilian thuram's bad attitude and his place at the forefront of equal rights work in france now as a budding politician? that patrick vieira's a right bastard as well isn't he?

meanwhile white british players are all about the good, positive and professional attitude aren't they? all of france just loves joey barton for example.

don't think alfie was particularly being overtly racist, just being a bloody idiot.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1378016157.225465.jpg

mosaic for today is a beauty.

BTAY4dOIIAA01G4.jpg

• Like 2

it's a patently ridiculous generalisation. should we talk about marcel desailly's bad attitude and his foundation in ghana? how about lilian thuram's bad attitude and his place at the forefront of equal rights work in france now as a budding politician? that patrick vieira's a right bastard as well isn't he?

meanwhile white british players are all about the good, positive and professional attitude aren't they? all of france just loves joey barton for example.

don't think alfie was particularly being overtly racist, just being a bloody idiot.

Because you don't agree with me thats makes me an idiot does it, get off your left wing perch and see life how it really is !

Because you don't agree with me thats makes me an idiot does it, get off your left wing perch and see life how it really is !

except it isn't seeing "life as it really is", is it alfie? it's generalising about people based on their ethnicity or nationality, which is the act of an idiot. there are horrible people of every nationality and skin colour. there are nice lovely people of every nationality and skin colour. saying that "all africans have a bad attitude" is the comment of moron. because they quite patently 'all' do not.

Soon you will face the muted wrath of Rijit !smile.png

anyway. liverpool - united in an hour and a half's time, i make that beer o'clock. got to stop van persie even getting a sniff, and hope that we can find a way through the wall that is ferdinand and vidic. henderson needs to get all over carrick and we need to get coutinho one on one with jones as often as we can. not expecting a lot from aspas (assuming he starts) but give sturridge half a chance and he'll score.

not expecting to win this at all, and in fact a draw isn't a bad result for us at all really. be lovely to go into the international break with three wins from three however. come on you redmen.

• Like 1

anyway. liverpool - united in an hour and a half's time, i make that beer o'clock. got to stop van persie even getting a sniff, and hope that we can find a way through the wall that is ferdinand and vidic. henderson needs to get all over carrick and we need to get coutinho one on one with jones as often as we can. not expecting a lot from aspas (assuming he starts) but give sturridge half a chance and he'll score.

not expecting to win this at all, and in fact a draw isn't a bad result for us at all really. be lovely to go into the international break with three wins from three however. come on you redmen.

Should be a cracking game and could go either way, i just think we are a tad stronger and will edge it 2-1, come on united.

Should be a cracking game and could go either way, i just think we are a tad stronger and will edge it 2-1, come on united.

i think you're clearly stronger nev, and reigning champions. could well be the day moyes breaks his anfield duck this. our defence, particularly without toure, isn't up to handling van persie at the moment.

i think you're clearly stronger nev, and reigning champions. could well be the day moyes breaks his anfield duck this. our defence, particularly without toure, isn't up to handling van persie at the moment.

Aside of Van Persie being "really" on his game i wouldn't be so sure. I don't think they are taking three points

Aside of Van Persie being "really" on his game i wouldn't be so sure. I don't think they are taking three points

the moyes factor. he's not used to being manager of a team that is expected to win matches. so it'll be interesting to see how he approaches. he seemed to go very cagey against chelsea.

• Like 1