Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I'm guessing Mr lang khao is a blue nose?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Aye...County Rd Cutter ,self proclaimedwhistling.gif !! I asked some of the them(CRC) in the local if they'd ever heard of him, lot's of head scratching later...they recalled a fat lad that wore a Liverpool shirt though with a similar name who used to mind their bus tickets back to speke!

• Like 1

COYB............OK got it now.

not a bitter one,just still got a semi on every time I think of Stevie the massiah g fukin the whole season up, work with two traumatised reds and I can't even smile now without them gettin on a parra about what am thinkin, still, merseyside arnt we..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Aye...County Rd Cutter ,self proclaimedwhistling.gif !! I asked some of the them(CRC) in the local if they'd ever heard of him, lot's of head scratching later...they recalled a fat lad that wore a Liverpool shirt though with a similar name who used to mind their bus tickets back to speke!
you better believe it k

Lad, get down the brick for a bevy and il introduce ya, don't turn up in ya full kit though..

Well one things for sure, this lanng lad is more interesting than the boring spurs lads that come over here.

Come may you'll both be fighting for 5th place again.

you better believe it k

Lad, get down the brick for a bevy and il introduce ya, don't turn up in ya full kit though..

F/off .My last full kit was in 1982/3.Was in the brick about 8 years ago I think you were playing spurs(I was picking up mates) ,you got beat ...I haven't been back sincewhistling.gif

Well one things for sure, this lanng lad is more interesting than the boring spurs lads that come over here.

longy, am guessing your closer to spurs than Liverpool, if your a wool no probs, if the red <deleted> finish in the top four il come down to boys town and av a tequila rose with ya, jing jing..

• Like 2

longy, am guessing your closer to spurs than Liverpool, if your a wool no probs, if the red <deleted> finish in the top four il come down to boys town and av a tequila rose with ya, jing jing..

Aye you bellwiff don't insult my mate like that...I'm all for banter but that sh1t is uncalled for!...&lt;deleted&gt; spud ? that's low!

longy, am guessing your closer to spurs than Liverpool, if your a wool no probs, if the red finish in the top four il come down to boys town and av a tequila rose with ya, jing jing..

Aye you bellwiff don't insult my mate like that...I'm all for banter but that sh1t is uncalled for!... spud ? that's low!

qwegs...

Let's keep this up before all them red priks wake up I buriram..

Bully lam.

You must be the only blue nose on this forum. How many turned out to watch your &lt;deleted&gt; team in bkk?

Bully lam.

You must be the only blue nose on this forum. How many turned out to watch your team in bkk?

everton could never compete with your worldwide fan base, we're born a blue not manufactured like half the kopites who don't even know the words to poor scouser tommy,

• Like 1

" Played the toffees for a laugh and left them feeling blue"............the next bit is the best bit.

love the past don't ya, how far back do you wanna go, kopites are gobshites...

" Played the toffees for a laugh and left them feeling blue"............the next bit is the best bit.

In all fairness lanng, the last game at Anfield could have and should av been more than 5.

In all fairness lanng, the last game at Anfield could have and should av been more than 5.

not arsed, as long as you didn't win the prem that's all that matters, Stevie g in a huddle( don't let this slip) hahaha, if carling done fuk ups..

not arsed, as long as you didn't win the prem that's all that matters, Stevie g in a huddle( don't let this slip) hahaha, if carling done fuk ups..

Typical blue, always looking to see what we're doing.

Remember your home game against city last season? Could hear a pin drop when your boy Ross scored.

Typical blue, always looking to see what we're doing.

Remember your home game against city last season? Could hear a pin drop when your boy Ross scored.

and you, what are you goin on about,,,what evertonian in his right mind would want Everton to beat a team to hand there arch rivals the league...would you want Liverpool to help us in anyway,no, so what do you expect.and by the way youse lot av invaded every footy thread on here,

Bully lam.

You must be the only blue nose on this forum. How many turned out to watch your <deleted> team in bkk?

Not as many as drink Chang beer that's for sure

• Like 1