Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Kenwright and osman celebrate his testimonial!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Osman is a good guy (as u will remember him as a kid) He's always at the sunday footy here ,never a problem with kids coming up to him asking to sign their boots etc,. or even take the piss out of him if everton have recently been beat...He's even took training sessions for his youngest sons teams ...Good bloke ,great servant to everton ,i was disappointed with the size of the crowd for him today though.everton ,the peoples club...my arse!

• Like 1

LB, plus solid central defender, plus striker.

Up to Rodgers and the bean counters.

28 days and counting.

Thanks for the update.

We hadn't realized.

Oh and we already got a central defender in Lovren. Unlikely Rodgers sees a need to get another. Not sure where you are getting we need that other than your opinion.

Edited by Jimjim
  • Like 2

Kenwright and osman celebrate his testimonial!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Osman is a good guy (as u will remember him as a kid) He's always at the sunday footy here ,never a problem with kids coming up to him asking to sign their boots etc,. or even take the piss out of him if everton have recently been beat...He's even took training sessions for his youngest sons teams ...Good bloke ,great servant to everton ,i was disappointed with the size of the crowd for him today though.everton ,the peoples club...my arse!

And he's a decent footballer to.boot

Though testomonials.these days for prem footballers.?? really,they used to b a thank u from the fans a pension pot top up for retiring long aerving players. most now aint retiring and prem players aint exactly short of a quid, with ticket.prices and that most seem to donate procceds to charity,.maybe justifiably fans aint seeing testimonials quite in the same light as b4.

Look boys. This is what we're up against tonight. Five....that's FIVE European Cups they have won....and they knocked me back when I tried to get a job there, so I had to join you lotbiggrin.png

BuLRpjgIYAAn6rZ.jpg

Is that the same "lot" that has won 20 League Championships and just 3 European Cups-hell what a come down whistling.gif

There appears to be no such thing as a 'friendly' between Liverpool and UNITED.

If UNITED had beaten our lot in the US, I would be worried tbth.

Transfer window still flapping like shutters in a Miami hurricane mind.

I don't fancy facing Liverpool if they buy Lavezzi.

Reina off to Bayern Munich for 2m. Over 100k pw off the wages.

Wonder how much game time he will get over there?

About the same he would have got at Anfieldsmile.png

Great servant though and a good move for all parties.

• Like 1

It's very quiet

Always is after a defeat sad.png[/quote

alfie it wasnt a final and and losing against man utd really doesnt matter.

are you going to keep this tedium up all season you dullard?

it. was. not. a. competitive. match. it was a pre-season marketing exercise.

• Like 2

premier league? competitive tournament. FA cup? competitive tournament. champions league? competitive tournament. league cup (or whatever the hell it's called these days)? vaguely competitive but at least official tournament. close-season tour of america to develop commercial partnerships, marketing opportunities and new revenue streams? not a competitive tournament.

it's like father ted trying to explain to father dougal the concept of small cows versus far away ones this.

• Like 1

It's very quiet

Not bothered about losing to the mancs then?

Yeah right.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

It's very quiet

Not bothered about losing to the mancs then?

Yeah right.

biggrin.png

honestly chicog, genuinely not. no liverpool fan i know is. it'd be like being upset for losing a testimonial match. it's pre-season, it's literally pointless.

premier league? competitive tournament. FA cup? competitive tournament. champions league? competitive tournament. league cup (or whatever the hell it's called these days)? vaguely competitive but at least official tournament. close-season tour of america to develop commercial partnerships, marketing opportunities and new revenue streams? not a competitive tournament.

it's like father ted trying to explain to father dougal the concept of small cows versus far away ones this.

Quite ironic that your mate started it all off by posting

nellyp, on 05 Aug 2014 - 16:00, said:snapback.png

It's very quiet

But would it have been as quiet if you'd had won ? I doubt it ! but if like you say, winning or losing a non-competive match against Utd is pointless, then why the lack of posters yesterday ? probably a coincidence whistling.gif

And I'm not going to even mention "flipfloppers"tongue.png

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Liverpool's Brendan Rodgers:

Manchester United new boss Louis van Gaal in for a shock from Prem rivals biggrin.png

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-brendan-rodgers-manchester-united-3994672#ixzz39aW2scDH

I think we're being a bit harsh on Brendan here. I mean, just look at his management credentials, they fully entitle him to advise LVG on how tough it is to win the Premier league.

Brendan Rodgers:honours

manager

Swansea City

Football League Championship play-offs: 2010–11[28]

Individual

LMA Manager of the Year (1): 2013–14[61]

Premier League Manager of the Month (3): January 2012,[36] August 2013,[53] March 2014[55]

Football League Championship Manager of the Month (1): February 2011[25]

• Like 1