Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^^^^^^^

Manquillo has been our best signing so far. Lallana is starting to look like the player he was with Southampton.

Isn't that why you bought him? Don't be so fickle and give it time.

Give what time?

Sorry, think i misread that!

I think Rodgers has made very decent signings, with of course the exception of Balotelli. But the rest given time look like shaping up well.

Way to go Brendan.

"Mario was the one right at the very end who was available"

"We had attempts for other strikers that didn’t materialise for one reason or another so it left us right at the end of the window with a decision.."

"There were very few who are top class who were available and Mario Balotelli was a calculated gamble that we had to try to work with."

Edited by longstebe
  • Like 1

^

Sounds like a fkcing cock up to me. Could have had Remy.

Anyway, we've got him now.

Let's hope Remy doesn't have a heart attack when he scores against Liverpool with StevieG fiddling about on the half way line....and only fcking Mignolet to stop him.

smile.png

I'd piss myself laughing tbh.

Way to go Brendan.

"We had attempts for other strikers that didn’t materialise for one reason or another so it left us right at the end of the window with a decision.."

"There were very few who are top class who were available and Mario Balotelli was a calculated gamble that we had to try to work with."

Why does Rodgers feel compelled to make a statement like that ? I'm no fan of Balotelli's but why take a chance of messing with his confidence and well noted insecurities by labeling him a last choice to the media ?

I've been a fan of Rodgers but he would be better served by not expressing so many of his frustrations to the media.

Lambert to start today and Mario rides the pine.

• Like 2

Way to go Brendan.

Why does Rodgers feel compelled to make a statement like that ? I'm no fan of Balotelli's but why take a chance of messing with his confidence and well noted insecurities by labeling him a last choice to the media ?

I've been a fan of Rodgers but he would be better served by not expressing so many of his frustrations to the media.

Stop worrying about Liverpool jellybean.

Pellegrino and City have enough of their own problems.

w00t.gif

Way to go Brendan.

And he's dropped him to the bench today

^

Let's hope Remy doesn't have a heart attack when he scores against Liverpool with StevieG fiddling about on the half way line....and only fcking Mignolet to stop him.

smile.png

Drugswink.png

Way to go Brendan.

"We had attempts for other strikers that didnt materialise for one reason or another so it left us right at the end of the window with a decision.."

He must have really pissed him off, and it might be the kick up the arse he needs. I doubt it though, but the way he carried himself against Basel I'm happy he is not starting.

Way to go Brendan.

"We had attempts for other strikers that didnt materialise for one reason or another so it left us right at the end of the window with a decision.."

He must have really pissed him off, and it might be the kick up the arse he needs. I doubt it though, but the way he carried himself against Basel I'm happy he is not starting.

Hey Bob, my point about Rodgers is that he seems to be struggling with the pressure of a poor start and talking too much. Best to clam up and not give the media any rope to hang you with !

• Like 1

^

smile.png

Drugswink.png

Balotelli. wink.png

Nice little goal there. Took us 45 mins to wake up.

Henderson with the touch on the edge of the box ...got to get him in those areas more often.

I'm surprised you noticed.

You seem to have spent the last 45 minutes battering the Chelsea thread.

Nice little goal there. Took us 45 mins to wake up.

Henderson with the touch on the edge of the box ...got to get him in those areas more often.

The problem is, that Hendo is doing everyone's job in the midfield.
Bang on cue Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Liverpool 2 WBA 1

Impressive stuff at Anfield.

Suarez will be pissing himself.

smile.png

Looks like the geezer moved South, and all these geezers moving from Southampton might find it slightly chilly.

Edited by P45Mustang

Thought the boys (LFC) played some good stuff today , deserved 3pts. Made up for Lallana , worked his socks off

great goal. Cannot say same for Lambert ,really cannot understand why Brendan signed him, again kowtowing to the Boothill mafia kopites ?.The kick up the backside seem to work on Balo quite good when he came on . And great to see Stevie move up to A/M late on . Now the international break , surely Sturridge`s little niggle will have healed by then & we will be somewhere near full strength . Great start to a good sporting w/e , yesterday

my beloved reds win , today Nippon GP then NRL grand final Souths vs.Bulldogs great stuff bring it on .