Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Why haven't you given the source Alfie or the writers credentials?

Are you implying that I'm making it up or what he is saying isn't true ?

It's actually on a Spurs Forum written by a Chav I believe, it's about the new proposals and he seems to be very informed.

I don't think kurt is implying anything alfie, fair question and good form to give a link for those who are interested in reading further.

Why haven't you given the source Alfie or the writers credentials?

Are you implying that I'm making it up or what he is saying isn't true ?

It's actually on a Spurs Forum written by a Chav I believe, it's about the new proposals and he seems to be very informed.

I don't think kurt is implying anything alfie, fair question and good form to give a link for those who are interested in reading further.

on the other hand.....Pep Guardiola has issued a glowing review of the Liverpool youth system after holding an interview with Catalan Radio. The Barcelona coach has arguably the world’s best academy at his disposal, with many regarding Arsenal’s young guns as contenders.

However, Guardiola believes that it is Liverpool who have the only academy that can challenge his own – a sentiment that he was keen to share during a recent interview:

“The academy of the Liverpool is the only one that can compare to La Masia of Barcelona FC.” he said.

The double winning coach then went on to state: “If Liverpool can manage those lads in the academy, then maybe 20 star players can arrive from that academy”.

Who would you believe? A chav mate of Alfie's on a Spurs forum (ok. allegedly an ITKwink.png ) or Senor Guardiola a couple of years back. I know where my money is going!biggrin.png

As for the WBA connection, couldn't possibly be because we took Jerome Sinclair aged 14 could it? ....and, more recently, Dhanda at a similar age. Like the Murphy's, he's not bittercheesy.gif Having said that, as Alfie has already confirmed, neither have been picked in recent England squads, so by our sage's (troll's) reckoning, they must be <deleted> anyway coffee1.gif

• Like 2

^not read the 'chav's' comments but he has his age wrong as he signed as free agent prior to his fifteenth birthday. And it is Alfie, not the chav who doesn't rate him...based on the fact he isn't in England hoofball's junior squad.

Looks like the Jockos have similar ideas to Woy and his fellow coachesbiggrin.png

"The 19-year-old was labelled as a "luxury player" by the Under-19s boss Ricky Sbragia, and the player's father has now revealed Spain have been in contact

Real Madrid starlet Jack Harper has attracted interest from the Spanish national side after being snubbed by Scotland Under-19s, according to the player’s father.

The 19-year-old, who has been at Madrid’s academy since 2009, failed to secure a place in the latest Scotland Under-19s squad, with coach Ricky Sbragia labelling Harper a "luxury player" and revealing his selection was based on physicality."

on the other hand.....Pep Guardiola has issued a glowing review of the Liverpool youth system after holding an interview with Catalan Radio. The Barcelona coach has arguably the world’s best academy at his disposal, with many regarding Arsenal’s young guns as contenders.

However, Guardiola believes that it is Liverpool who have the only academy that can challenge his own – a sentiment that he was keen to share during a recent interview:

“The academy of the Liverpool is the only one that can compare to La Masia of Barcelona FC.” he said.

The double winning coach then went on to state: “If Liverpool can manage those lads in the academy, then maybe 20 star players can arrive from that academy”.

Who would you believe? A chav mate of Alfie's on a Spurs forum (ok. allegedly an ITKwink.png ) or Senor Guardiola a couple of years back. I know where my money is going!biggrin.png

As for the WBA connection, couldn't possibly be because we took Jerome Sinclair aged 14 could it? ....and, more recently, Dhanda at a similar age. Like the Murphy's, he's not bittercheesy.gif Having said that, as Alfie has already confirmed, neither have been picked in recent England squads, so by our sage's (troll's) reckoning, they must be <deleted> anyway coffee1.gif

A couple of years back, get it right Wils cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Wils posting something from nearly 4 years ago so whats happened to the academy since, where's the 20 players he was talking about ? doesn't seem like you've produced and churned many of them out biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Pep Guardiola Lauds Liverpool Academy

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by alfieconn

^ ahhhh, The Daily Fail!. Definitely an ITK thenbiggrin.png

You might be having a pop at the fella but no one has come up with any facts that he is wrong, why would he be bitter when Chelsea's academy pisses over yours, the chavs have won 3 out of the last 5 FA youth cups and are in this years final, who did you get beat by this year ? Birmingham was it ?

Alfies' chav mate is a 23yo daily mail reader whistling.gif

Why don't you go on the forum and reply to him as I'm sure your superior knowledge would have him stumped ! that's of course if you don't come out with a " Alfies got a Ford Fiesta" sort of post cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Gerrard squad

Brad Jones, Glen Johnson, Kevin Nolan, Scott Dann, Ashley Williams, John Arne Riise, Luis Suarez, Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres, Rickie Lambert, Xabi Alonso, Thierry Henry, Charlie Adam, Ryan Babel, Jay Spearing, John Terry, Stephen Warnock, Anthony Gerrard, Joao Carlos Teixeira.

Carragher squad

Jose Enrique, Luis Garcia, Didier Drogba, Craig Noone, Harry Kewell, Alvaro Arbeloa, Alberto Moreno, Stewart Downing, Lucas Leiva, Gael Clichy, Jamie Carragher, Pepe Reina, Fabio Borini, Peter Gulacsi, Jonjo Shelvey, Martin Kelly, Jon Flanagan, Craig Bellamy, Mario Balotelli, Jerome Sinclair.

Should be good this, can't wait for the Suarez Torres partnership.

Apparently Kuyt has had to pull out.

Is there a Liverpool Supporters Club in Bangkok? I'll be on my way back to Oz from Liverpool and stopping over in BKK for the Chelsea match, just looking for the best place to watch. YNWA.

Yea, find a 20 year old taxi and you have found it. :)

Don't suppose there's any chance of waiting until Raheem's agent jumps ship and starts his own agency in the Summer before you castigate the kid eh? (comment applies to other threads as well.)coffee1.gif

And anyway, as he still has two years left on his existing contract, there is no rush to sell...unless of course it suits uswink.png

Edited by wilai

Don't suppose there's any chance of waiting until Raheem's agent jumps ship and starts his own agency in the Summer before you castigate the kid eh? (comment applies to other threads as well.)coffee1.gif

And anyway, as he still has two years left on his existing contract, there is no rush to sell...unless of course it suits uswink.png

Seems an odd reason to not to question his being noncommittal at this point...could you give us more info fella?

Seems an odd reason to not to question his being noncommittal at this point...could you give us more info fella?

He's probably got a whole pile of family waiting for their cut....best to earn it quick and get the monkey off his back.