Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

No justice in that outcome.

Why is that Jelly you have to take your chances, we upped the tempo around the 60 min mark and looked a better team.

I'm sure you're pleased Nev ! If I supported a team that played that poorly and still grabbed three points I'd be ecstatic.biggrin.png

can't believe we lost that to the worst, most alehouse united side i've seen in about thirty years. we played alright in the main but just have no cutting edge at all. yeah we miss sturridge and even ings and origi but our midfield's goal threat and goal return are a joke. lot of work for klopp to do in the summer when he gets to pick his own players.

van gaal though has had three and a half transfer windows at united and so that long ball to fellaini's head crap seems to be the way he actually wants to play. no wonder united fans are complaining about the style of football, it's awful.

can't believe we lost that to the worst, most alehouse united side i've seen in about thirty years. we played alright in the main but just have no cutting edge at all. yeah we miss sturridge and even ings and origi but our midfield's goal threat and goal return are a joke. lot of work for klopp to do in the summer when he gets to pick his own players.

van gaal though has had three and a half transfer windows at united and so that long ball to fellaini's head crap seems to be the way he actually wants to play. no wonder united fans are complaining about the style of football, it's awful.

Stevie I feel your pain, I have seen better united sides go to an field and lose, by the way I was not impressed with Liverpool's kick n rush football either, we looked a lot better in the 2nd half and Martial was a constant threat.

Stevie I feel your pain, I have seen better united sides go to an field and lose, by the way I was not impressed with Liverpool's kick n rush football either, we looked a lot better in the 2nd half and Martial was a constant threat.

IMO Klopp has a fairly decent squad to work with when they are all fit.

A damn good manager who will likely make two or three critical signings in the summer and we'll all see a much better Liverpool side.

The best signing of the year probably is Klopp.

Well after Delle Alli of course! :D

• Like 1

i think with a fit sturridge we go in two or three up at half-time in that yesterday nev. we played pretty well first half but just lack a cutting edge, a proper goalscorer who makes those incisive runs and who can finish.

then in addition to us not scoring goals we are always susceptible to conceding one, particularly from a dead-ball. fellaini had four defenders around him but still won the header easily and that's unacceptable.

manager is now aware of how big a job he has on. going to have to ship out a lot of the sub-par players in the summer and get his own choices in. big close-season for him.

IMO Klopp has a fairly decent squad to work with when they are all fit.

A damn good manager who will likely make two or three critical signings in the summer and we'll all see a much better Liverpool side.

The best signing of the year probably is Klopp.

Well after Delle Alli of course! biggrin.png

It's always difficult to get good signings in though smokes when your not in Europe sad.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

blimey that was a ding dong wasn't it? if only we could defend. and mignolet's just a joke sadly.

Very odd that Klippety seems to support him. He's not known for backstabbing either.

baffled mate. the new deal for a keeper who clearly isn't going to get any better is just weird. he needs replacing as soon as possible. and you can stop with the "klippety" by the way, it's not funny and just looks silly.

Thanks for the tip :)

Rodgers said on goals on sunday that he would go to the transfer committee with his targets and most of the time they disagreed with him ,also Sanchez was always his main target & he had been working toward that for months but he ended up with Balotellifacepalm.gif .He also said the owners were brilliant with him ... When is his book out?

Rodgers said on goals on sunday that he would go to the transfer committee with his targets and most of the time they disagreed with him ,also Sanchez was always his main target & he had been working toward that for months but he ended up with Balotellifacepalm.gif .He also said the owners were brilliant with him ... When is his book out?

I thought this was a good article.

Shows the job that Klopp has ahead for him.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/jurgen-klopp-s-confused-by-all-square-pegs-and-round-holes-at-anfield-1.2501413

Right then lads I'll catch you in the summer....once Rodgers stain is wiped clean

Strange facepalm.gif i always thought it was the Transfer committee biggrin.png

Anyway Bob, i didn't have you down for a Flip Flop whistling.gif

Well Rodgers agreed to sign and they paid stupid money.

To be honest, the missus popped out another sprog, and we just moved country again. No tv, no internet (except phone)..I didn't even see the match (first missed in 5 years). I will be back to moan, insult and annoy youse once settled thumbsup.gif

Carrier pigeon if all else fails ! Carry on intrepid Bob !thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Right then lads I'll catch you in the summer....once Rodgers stain is wiped clean

To be honest, the missus popped out another sprog, and we just moved country again. No tv, no internet (except phone)..I didn't even see the match (first missed in 5 years). I will be back to moan, insult and annoy youse once settled thumbsup.gif

congratulations and good luck lid. for a boy i suggest kenny, for a girl, delfina.

• Like 1

Well done Bob 1f44d.png

• Like 2

Apparently your gonna play the kids again,, game on!! And exeter press reckons all tickets are sold not sure whether they just mean away allocation, but rest assured if theres 6000? city fans there it will be one huge atmosphere. Looking forward to it on tv.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

no, tbh honest only been a few of times that was when i lived in Liverpool, But i do know that the Liverpool fans will appreciate the ethos of the fan owned club and the fans. Exeter fans they will sing LOUDLY winning or losing for the majority of the game, and the club itself is run on the right basis,brinhging youth through, playing football the right way,good sportsmanship, like no time wasting, hassling the ref any of the modern day shit to wast time our manager wont stand for it. I unfortunately cant really justify the cost of a flight bac to the uk for this one

funny cos the last but one time i was where i am now we , Exeter had man utd away in the 3rd round and it literally saved our butt financially,turned us from a club in debt to debt free,no small thing for a club of our gender, and a draw at old trafford didn't do our footballing reputation any harmone of exeters folk lore memories is of our full bac , an exeter lad called scott hiley nutmegging Ronaldo

here's hoping its as entertaining a game as the last one was. i tske it you saw it.

Edited by rijit

And I'm sure that all 6000 exeter fans will join in wholeheartedly with your anthem b4 Ko. It will be a special night well for exeter it will.

Just a shame arguably our best 2 match winners Harley and wheeler arnt fit.but David noble bossed the midfeild until he got replaced on 65 in the first game and tbh up to then no way were you gonna get back into it. He'll be ready for 90 this week and this lad really does have a point to prove. Anyway small game for you but big for.us apologies for taking up your thread.

And let's just hope its a good game.

And I'm sure that all 6000 exeter fans will join in wholeheartedly with your anthem b4 Ko. It will be a special night well for exeter it will.

Just a shame arguably our best 2 match winners Harley and wheeler arnt fit.but David noble bossed the midfeild until he got replaced on 65 in the first game and tbh up to then no way were you gonna get back into it. He'll be ready for 90 this week and this lad really does have a point to prove. Anyway small game for you but big for.us apologies for taking up your thread.

And let's just hope its a good game.

don't be daft mate, no worries. i hope the exeter fans have a great day and night, they'll be warmly welcomed i'm sure. be interesting to see just how strong/weak a side we do put out given our fixture pile-up and injury woes. best of luck for it, hope it's a good game too.

• Like 1

Caulker will get his first start i expect. He'll boss our young striker tom Nichols for sure but he's a finisher so u never know. Not sure our wingers Holmes will be as effective as he was in the first leg, but he's decent enuf and loves to run at defenders, so again u never know,, all else fails well bung on Clinton Morrison for the last 10.@:P

The other shame is the young striker stockley we've just signed on loan.with a veiw to

perm move, won't play he's cup tied but he's got 3 in his first 2 for us any way enuf of city.

Edited by rijit

caulker's ineligible 'cos we signed him after the first match. can't register players signed between a first game and a replay. our young goalkeeper ward is also not eligible.

think it'll be a few of the first team squad, perhaps benteke, ibe, lallana, lovren or so plus the youngsters really. flanagan is training again so he may feature.

Should be enough to see you

through but most thought there wasn't that much between the teams in the first leg Noble coming off and maybe your 'fitness 'began. To show towards the end, so maybe a touch more proven quality will probably see you through. But as per its football so you never know. Though these sort of games will be really helpful for the ''youngsters' see if they can 'man up' or not. So it wouldn't totally surprise me if klopp went for almost the same line up just to see but he's got to be balance it out Was thought In the first leg he had little option but to go the way he did but now, don't think theres quite the same pressure.

Its thought if klopps done his homework, he'll exploit our left back he's just come back from injury and its reckoned atm isn't totally up to speed v v vunerable to a bit of trickery and/or pace.,, there were a few raised eyebrows and 'thank gods' that klopp didnt go or him a little more in the first leg. And the other one were really poor at is defending. Xs specially at the back stick. But we'll see have to say Im really looking. Forward to this one, going to one of the most famous grounds in world football don't happen to exeter every week and hopefully nothing but good will come from it, famous last words !!!