Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

21 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

How do you know cash was available? 

Who would you replace Klopp with?

Given they attempted to sign Pulisic amid fears for lack of depth in attack I think it's pretty evident.

Let's see how things are in 3 games time.

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Given they attempted to sign Pulisic amid fears for lack of depth in attack I think it's pretty evident.

Let's see how things are in 3 games time.

I assumed you were talking about cash in the summer, not winter. 

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I assumed you were talking about cash in the summer, not winter. 

Liverpool needed a trophy Bob and those two cups (either) would have given him much more lea way with everyone, the fans the press the board and it would have done the players a world of good too. 

16 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Liverpool needed a trophy Bob and those two cups (either) would have given him much more lea way with everyone, the fans the press the board and it would have done the players a world of good too. 

Personally, I really couldn't care for either of those trophies at this point, I want top 4.

Not sure which fans and board you are speaking about but Klopp will be at this club for some time to come and you as fan should be backing him.

It's alright questioning tactics, and what the boss is doing. No one is above criticism and he has got it wrong a couple of times. I've openly criticised options he has taken on here. 

It is crazy talk this, based on going out of domestic cups. Klopp will be here next season, top 4 or not. 

52 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Personally, I really couldn't care for either of those trophies at this point, I want top 4.

Not sure which fans and board you are speaking about but Klopp will be at this club for some time to come and you as fan should be backing him.

It's alright questioning tactics, and what the boss is doing. No one is above criticism and he has got it wrong a couple of times. I've openly criticised options he has taken on here. 

It is crazy talk this, based on going out of domestic cups. Klopp will be here next season, top 4 or not. 

I stand by my feelings and no manager should be losing 3 like that at home and feeling secure so I hope he turns it round and my only regret is not voicing these concerns a while back. Stop smiling stop doing interviews in such a fashion that everything's rosy and buckle down. Unless of course Meatboys right and there is a lost harmony with the team . As a player I'd be well upset with not having a cup run proper. 

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I'd bring Benitez back he's up for it and he would be fighting on more than 1 front.

Good option to Benitez and Stevie G.

Little bitter about Germans as my ex partner let me down and was German. 

Can't believe the negative comments on here against Klopp.

StevieG for manager...yes please (get real).

You've had a bad week. You're out of the cups which means you have plenty of recuperation time compared to everyone else. You can concentrate on one competition. You've got a very decent manager. He's got a 6 year contract so barring disaster is going no where. You're well placed, in the mix, in the Premier. Get a result Tuesday and the sun will come out again. Get a chuffing grip will (some of) you!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

May I ask what PT stands for?

17 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Personal trainer normally.

17 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah I know that thanks. 

In this case though I thought it might stand for PissTake Paul :biggrin:

or Proper Tart :unsure:

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I'd bring Benitez back he's up for it and he would be fighting on more than 1 front.

Second comings rarely work.  And regardless, your incumbent is one of the best managers in world football.  

I'd like to think "Liverpudlians" wouldn't talk such nonsense

• Like 1

Just now, carmine said:

Second comings rarely work.  And regardless, your incumbent is one of the best managers in world football.  

I'd like to think "Liverpudlians" wouldn't talk such nonsense

The question was asked I answered it. Just looking at your thread actually and whilst it was a bad display you got over the finnish line against much lesser opposition and yes it looked like a hair dryer effect and that's the kind of fighting spirit you should be thankful for.

27 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

The question was asked I answered it. Just looking at your thread actually and whilst it was a bad display you got over the finnish line against much lesser opposition and yes it looked like a hair dryer effect and that's the kind of fighting spirit you should be thankful for.

No, it was the Dele/Dembele effect that i should be thankful for.  I thought Spurs were slightly better than abysmal.

11 minutes ago, carmine said:

No, it was the Dele/Dembele effect that i should be thankful for.  I thought Spurs were slightly better than abysmal.

Bottom line anyone who thinks liverpool are not in crisis mode is blinded by love. Blatant and I don't need to read all the papers and columnists info to work it out.  It's B&W.

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Bottom line anyone who thinks liverpool are not in crisis mode is blinded by love. Blatant and I don't need to read all the papers and columnists info to work it out.  It's B&W.

I wouldn't go as far as a crisis.  I do think you have got in a rut.  You've been without key players too which doesn't help especially when the rest of the back up squad is a little weak.  

I'd reserve my judgement until i've seen what Liverpool side turns up for the Chelsea game.

• Like 1

Just now, carmine said:

I wouldn't go as far as a crisis.  I do think you have got in a rut.  You've been without key players too which doesn't help especially when the rest of the back up squad is a little weak.  

I'd reserve my judgement until i've seen what Liverpool side turns up for the Chelsea game.

Flying Sadio Mane back after he played 120 mins on sat night to get him in team for Chelsea is contradicting the science klopp employs so much.  but I hope Mane digs deep and finds the mettle the rest seem to have forgotten was required.

1 minute ago, PT Paul said:

Stevie G and Rafa are the ones to bring back the glory days to Anfield. No other option.

Like to see Torres come back as a bit of back up as well for Mane

How exactly is Gerrard qualified to have a management role at Liverpool?

Torres to return?!!!  <deleted>....

I just can't believe fans are turning on Klopp.  its just mental!